Clear All

• toni_pest
    replied
    MAN FUK YO PRIDEE

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    pray for me, y'all.. tomorrow i will have to present a history lesson with my 5th graders to a bunch of fellow teachers and my principle and my "Ausbildungsleiterin" idk the word in english the person who decides in the end if you pass the second state exam (2. Staatsexamen).. aahhhhhhhhh

worst thing, i dont even know half the people (out of 13) who will come and judge my teaching. I will do a lesson about school in anchient egypt.... i'm a nervous wreck. So many what ifs go thru my head. Like.. what if the kids don't finish their tasks in time.. what if they are so intimidated by the audience that they won't say anyth.. what if i have to puke...I'm gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    Calm down,just go out there and slay...You know you can do that ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    ^ Aww Stevyyyy im sure you will do fine!
    Goodluck sweetie!

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    pray for me, y'all.. tomorrow i will have to present a history lesson with my 5th graders to a bunch of fellow teachers and my principle and my "Ausbildungsleiterin" idk the word in english the person who decides in the end if you pass the second state exam (2. Staatsexamen).. aahhhhhhhhh

worst thing, i dont even know half the people (out of 13) who will come and judge my teaching. I will do a lesson about school in anchient egypt.... i'm a nervous wreck. So many what ifs go thru my head. Like.. what if the kids don't finish their tasks in time.. what if they are so intimidated by the audience that they won't say anyth.. what if i have to puke...I'm gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Leave a comment:

• HaskaWuga
    replied
    Spotify will finally come to Indonesia

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru
    I get confused when it comes to remembering who posted what between theArmy and ArmyOfMe
    Well, I can't tell the difference bettween you and Loveguru now aswell at least we're trying to be different!!

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    I get confused when it comes to remembering who posted what between theArmy and ArmyOfMe

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenixx
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    Looks like celine
    Get out.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixx
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Looks like celine
    Get out.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Looks like celine
    Get out.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    @thankfulforkelly are u #thankfulforgracecapristo ?????????

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRager
    Who the f*** is Grace Capristo!
    THE CHICK WHO JUST KILLED NIYKEE HEATON'S K?MIX CAREER!!

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    She released her debut album Mandy in 2012.
    !

Leave a comment:

• AceReject
    replied
    She released her debut album Mandy in 2012.

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    I was thinking wow he looks so old for being only 30 years old on this cover! Then realised it was the cover of a recent reissue.

Here's the original.
    Looks like celine

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Why do a lot of Europeans like country music? Besides some of the Southern people, the US doesn't care for country

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    I was thinking wow he looks so old for being only 30 years old on this cover! Then realised it was the cover of a recent reissue.

Here's the original.

Leave a comment:

• Merci
    replied
    Lucy liu, with my girl drew, cameron d and destiny

Leave a comment:

• AceReject
    replied
    Jentina - French Kisses was a legit bop. I remember being so surprised when I heard it, after Bad Ass Strippa was a complete mess. Still have no idea how she managed to get a Cathy Dennis penned song tbh.

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Jesus, that Jentina song! I used to stan for that!

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by flopho
    touch my bum
    this is life
    Cheeky Girls
    the second best British song i've discovered on ukmix, after this epic bop.
    What are you sure The Cheeky Girls are British? I remember when the song came out they were foreign!

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    OOTW is one of Taylor's best songs. It gives me so much life.

I still can't believe how she gradually became my '2nd fav'. I remember the moment like it was yesterday when I heard teardrops on my guitar for the first time... Never imagined she would become such a big force in the entertainment scene. Her discography from Fearless on is so f strong in my opinion. I know alot of people love to hate on her for various reasons but to me she never lost her strength, which is writing songs that just feel real while having the capacity to write the most catchy choruses in pop music since...? She has been doing this since her debut. Let me stan a bit I don't care.
    Obviously her vocals are not her forte but still she makes the best of what she got from day 1 when it comes to live performances. Her Speak Now tour is still one of best concerts I saw in my life. To me she feels genuine and I don't know any artist who deserved it more than her to get this fame. Especially after the flawless Fearless album, which is definitely in my top 5 albums of all time... I'm well aware some of you might think the opposite, but once you connect to her music I really fail to see how you could possibly hate on her.

That being said I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a return to her country roots!

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    touch my bum
    this is life
    Cheeky Girls
    the second best British song i've discovered on ukmix, after this epic bop.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X