This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Why do you guys think people hate Madonna so much? Because of her success? Because she's outspoken? Because she's outliving some of her peers? Because of her fans? Because they think she lacks talent? No other living artist is getting as much hate as M gets and she doesn't get the respect Céline, Beyoncé or other females getting. I'm just wondering why.
    It's simple. Being the best selling female artist of all time and having the Queen Of Pop title is something that will keep people pressed forever, if she wasn't that successful no one would give a d*mn if she has talent or not, if she's outspoken or not, etc as she wouldn't represent a "threat" to other fanbases, but since she's the Queen jealousy / envy will always be following her, reporters want her to flop, other fanbases are pressed that she's the queen and not their faves, people may feel frustration that other people (according to them) deserved more success than her, other artists may even be secretly jealous of her, and other labels and teams too . . it's all because of her "all time diva" success, every frustration that other people in the industry, media and stan community may feel / have about her sums up to her "biggest diva ever" title because that's a threat and there are many insecure people out there.
    Last edited by MrLeonix; Mon July 8, 2019, 02:23.
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Chy plz

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
        Chy plz
        school ha.
        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
          Wait @Wayne your fave was a snatched popstitute before she became boring?

So Celine had two ratchet moments. The other one was:
          Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• It's still the same thing on these kind of boards isn't it?. Jesus f*ck.
            Ran by people who love power but don't know how to handle sh*t.
            It's the same damn thing when FOMM went to hell because trolls were allowed to spit their sh*t and people telling them off got "warnings" and bans.
            Get some moderators who DO have communication skills already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
              It's still the same thing on these kind of boards isn't it?. Jesus f*ck.
              Ran by people who love power but don't know how to handle sh*t.
              It's the same damn thing when FOMM went to hell because trolls were allowed to spit their sh*t and people telling them off got "warnings" and bans.
              Get some moderators who DO have communication skills already.
              Wow Hejira, if that's what listening to Bedtime Stories does for you I better not recommend American Life
              It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
              But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                I have always found it strange, the hate for Madonna. But then again, I've loved her since 1984.
                My father hated her for being too sexy and outspoken.
                What did your father think of Kween?
                Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                  What did your father think of Kween?
                  I don't really remember. My mother didn't like her much. Whenever I played a Mariah or Celine CD, she'd say: "Why do you always play those singers that scream all the time?!"
                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION], I am so proud of you for overcoming the difficult and sheltered background of your youth. Your mother tried to pass on her trash taste, but you soldiered on and persisted.

Seriously, though what obv thin-voice musicians appealed to her then?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                      I don't really remember. My mother didn't like her much. Whenever I played a Mariah or Celine CD, she'd say: "Why do you always play those singers that scream all the time?!"
                      Wait . . your mom seems cool.
                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Um, Goldmoney,

I've never seen you mention the most global Black-Barbeque anthem "Return of the Mack" by Mark Morrison.... True classic!!!
                        Diva!!!

Comment

• My family & the divas:

Whitney Houston:

Mom: Likes some of her music and thinks she was an exceptional singer. But her tragic life has put her off. My Mom has 0 empathy for celebrities who die due to drugs or live such a life.

Dad: Doesn't seem to know her nor does he care. He's never spoken her name in my presence.

Madonna:

Mom: Thinks she is embarrassing herself, but respects her legacy. Albeit, my mother hates pop music.

Dad: Has never uttered her name, doesn't seem to know who she is.

Mariah Carey:

Mom: Refers to her as someone who screams all the time. Due to exposure by moi, she doesn't really shade her anymore, because she knows she would lose the argument.

Dad: Doesn't know what a Mariah Carey is.

Céline Dion:

Mom: Kind of likes her, but also doesn't really know any of her music. She only knows of her because our old-people channels report about her occasionally.

Dad: Has never uttered her name in my presence / doesn't know who that is.

Janet Jackson / Michael Jackson:

Mom: Used to beat me up and lock me in the basement whenever she caught me listening to a Jackson. My parents, both of them, forbid me to listen to them because they were a bad influence on the youth. I used to hide my first MJ album (History) from her and only dared quite recently to confirm to my Mom that I've always enjoyed his music. After his passing, she bandwagoned a little bit when the entire planet, called EARTH, moarned him. As for Janet, my Dad doesn't know who that is.

So, that's my family. Nobody knows about the divas, except the gays in the club, me and my "I'm always a hate-crime victim" cousin.

But, you know, the divas used to be my life from between 1990-2000. It was only then that I branched out.

Fun fact:

My parents' fave divas:

Mom: Tina Turner
                          Dad: Shania Twain
                          Last edited by stevyy; Tue July 9, 2019, 01:51.
                          My Chart

Comment

• In the light of recent events- what kind of vodoo spell have you cast upon Ms. MARAJ and Megatron [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] ???
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                              Seriously, though what obv thin-voice musicians appealed to her then?
                              My mother loves German schlager and country music...
                              She doesn't really care for one particular singer, although Jim Reeves may be the one if she has to choose.
                              He has a nice warm voice though.

My mother did like the first DIVAS LIVE though and even bought the Celine Dion Christmas album, so I did brainwash her a bit. (I played Mariah since 1990 and Celine since 1992, so it took me a few years to get her to like something...)

My mom still collects anything she finds in newspapers when it comes to my divas or calls me when she sees one of them on tv. She even once stood in line to get me tickets (for my first ever Madonna concert way back in 1987).
                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• ^ Aww thats actualy very sweet of her!

My dad unfortunately only makes fun of my music taste

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

In the light of recent events- what kind of vodoo spell have you cast upon Ms. MARAJ and Megatron @aRat and @Goldmoney ???
                                  yas the charts better take out the garbaj

we love a well functioning spell
                                  Last edited by aRat; Tue July 9, 2019, 21:12.
                                  DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                    yas the charts better take out the garbaj

we love a well functioning spell
                                    but it still was a top 20 hit. The US has not got the memo yet.
                                    My Chart

Comment

• A top 40 "hit" in the UK too. Transatlantic success queen Drop that Megatron...

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

In the light of recent events- what kind of vodoo spell have you cast upon Ms. MARAJ and Megatron [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] ???
                                        Have you heard the song? I’ve got my work cut out for me, it’s all self-inflicted.
                                        Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Shackles (Praise Him) is such a bop

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                            Shackles (Praise Him) is such a bop
                                            Gospel ratchet tbh
                                            Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• What is happening Mutti?
                                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• She says it's psychological, but I don't buy it.

I've never been a fan, but the thought of her leaving politics right now should freak everyone out. Just imagine what a G7 meeting could look like a few months from now: Donald, Boris, Salvini, Annegret and Ursula.

With Trudeau also gone, Macron will be the last half-decent world leader left.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

What is happening Mutti?
                                                  She' s just gotten old & dusty like yalls favs
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                    Gospel ratchet tbh
                                                    Any Garbaj Song >>>> any song about Jesus / god / religion
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X