X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oasisbobo
    [youtube:37lrkhtx]SJ5cg0KNKH0[/youtube:37lrkhtx]
    Everyone give this a listen and share everywhere you can!

This needs to be a hit!!!!!!!!!!!
    Too Much Music
    Too Much Music @Facebook
    Too Much Music @Twitter
    Scotland Social League

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
      toni, Capital Citites are coming to EXIT festival. oop.
      wow, can't wait for them to play Safe and Sound 13 times........................... the chances are i'm probably not going :((((((((((((((((

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
        Originally posted by Serby
        toni, Capital Citites are coming to EXIT festival. oop.
        wow, can't wait for them to play Safe and Sound 13 times

Originally posted by toni_pest
        ........................... the chances are i'm probably not going :((((((((((((((((
        if only there were a more noble reason but alas you just spent all money on booze
        last.fm

Comment

• let's be honest, there was never a chance you'd come, you were bound to spend it on a-a-a-alcohol, spend it on a a-a-a-a-a-alcohol-alcohol
          be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• [youtube:t49a217n]Eo2D8Ez3WAo[/youtube:t49a217n]

hehe
            I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

• I was just reading my old diary and I said in one of the entries that I got an iPod Shuffle. That would have been my first iPod ever, I got it in April 2005, I was one of the first people in my year at school to get one actually. That means it's officially 10 years since I got my first iPod It also means I've been using iTunes for 10 years.

Since then I've only had two other iPods surprisingly, a Nano and my iPod Classic which I got in 2011 and still have. I also have an iPhone, but I don't think that counts as one lol.
              I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• I'm done shading artist. Every time I do it, I start to like them or something about them. And no it ain't Iggy Azealia. That will never happen.

So I'm starting to dig Azealia banks though smdh. She makes me feel so retro gay, banjee and I love it.
                Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                  So I'm starting to dig Azealia banks though smdh. She makes me feel so retro gay, banjee and I love it.
                  You saw the light sis

Comment

• [youtube:1785d9zm]SJ5cg0KNKH0[/youtube:1785d9zm]
                    Too Much Music
                    Too Much Music @Facebook
                    Too Much Music @Twitter
                    Scotland Social League

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                      I'm done shading artist. Every time I do it, I start to like them or something about them. And no it ain't Iggy Azealia. That will never happen.

That's a good thing. Sistren Azealia upgrades our sould, spirit and hoeness.

Nah, there's probably not a lot in this container
                      If it ain’t about a dollar
                      I’m a holler at you later
                      (ha!)

She's not into that broke peanuts.

Comment

• She also has that Latina in haself!

[youtube:6tig3e8n]3Mgeye7DxKg[/youtube:6tig3e8n]

i mean, this bitch slays my poor soul. You need to find yourself a latino daddy and sing him this!

Comment

• :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by Merci
                            :-?
                            what's up, sis? any problems? is u doing okay?

Comment

• why are the stereophonics stans posting her videos 3 times? if a lamb did this, they would be stoned

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym
                                why are the stereophonics stans posting her videos 3 times? if a lamb did this, they would be stoned

Comment

• Ukmix has been kind of slow, are y'all faves not delivering?

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by hugo
                                    Ukmix has been kind of slow, are y'all faves not delivering?
                                    2015 started with promise but has turned mediocre just like 2014

Comment

• ^ but hopefully Adele will release new good music this year!
                                      You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie
                                        ^ but hopefully Adele will release new good music this year!
                                        true, it would be a first for her

Comment

• plymmy u a shady heaux

Comment

• im jus joking, the gals know i love adole

Comment

• adole delano?

Comment

• These basics were given all the time they needed to convince the gays to buy their records, yet they keep failing.

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by hugo
                                                  These basics were given all the time they needed to convince the gays to buy their records, yet they keep failing.
                                                  Well Madonna pretty much released the best mainstream pop album a female artist has released in the last couple of years with "Rebel Heart". So . . .
                                                  Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• no

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym
                                                      Originally posted by Colbie
                                                      ^ but hopefully Adele will release new good music this year!
                                                      true, it would be a first for her

Comment

• Plym!

Comment

• plymsus

Comment

• Plym is like MJ's dr

Comment

• Haha plymm :-D

Btw let me make some promo for my new game: The Ultimate Songwriter Challenge
                                                              You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Working...
                                                              X