• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    LEYENDAS, i have a guestion, do you think it's possible to get over someone who you see on a daily basis and hang out with? Or is the only solution to stop the contact altogether?
    I'd just break off all ties for a couple of months, keep the issue off my mind by keeping myself busy with something else, use being busy as an excuse for not being available and wait until things cool down a bit. If they do and you don't hate each other, then I guess you could start talking and hanging out again. In fact, I've been doing just this since NYE and it's working out great for me. I think the other person hates me though, like a lot, so we'll probably not get to the 'talk and hang out again' phase.
    But if you both understand that people can't force their feelings and don't blame each other for things you can't change, then there shouldn't be a reason to hate each other.
    best advice

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    LEYENDAS, i have a guestion, do you think it's possible to get over someone who you see on a daily basis and hang out with? Or is the only solution to stop the contact altogether?
    I'd just break off all ties for a couple of months, keep the issue off my mind by keeping myself busy with something else, use being busy as an excuse for not being available and wait until things cool down a bit. If they do and you don't hate each other, then I guess you could start talking and hanging out again. In fact, I've been doing just this since NYE and it's working out great for me. I think the other person hates me though, like a lot, so we'll probably not get to the 'talk and hang out again' phase.
    But if you both understand that people can't force their feelings and don't blame each other for things you can't change, then there shouldn't be a reason to hate each other.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Anyway, it is possible but very difficult.
    Basically, you were probably friend zoned damn hard, but, as you've confronted ha about it, you should be at peace with it and be able to move on.

I've been in your position many times before, and I've always come to the conclusion that there are plenty more people in the world, as or even more interesting.

So she's lost her chance to get that d, move on and go bang someone else.

Just be confident, which I suspect you're not. Really, you are ******* badass. Don't care what people say about you, you're good and you should flaunt it.

The moment I got confidence in me, everything changed, and I don't even know why. The girl I chased for years and who rejected me, wanted some after a while... And then I was already onto the next one.

It took me some time, but gaining confidence was the best I could ever do for myself and others. You should try it. ;)

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Does she know how you feel, Toni? I guess that could be a factor to consider as well.
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    yeah, that's my biggest problem, i KNOW nothing is ever going to happen,
    How do you know that, in the first place?
    i told ha and she told me nothing's ever going to happen, and now she has someone so it's even worse

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    yeah, that's my biggest problem, i KNOW nothing is ever going to happen,
    How do you know that, in the first place?

Wrong thread, tbh. Move this to Relationship Advice

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Billy!!!

Does she know how you feel, Toni? I guess that could be a factor to consider as well.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Take your mind off of it by updating the top answer game!

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    yeah, that's my biggest problem, i KNOW nothing is ever going to happen, but my brain refuses to accept it and then i try and interpret everything as a sign that there is hope even though there is none. i'm hoping i can overcome all of it and we'll go back to the way we were, when i wanted nothing more, but i've been feeling this way for so long that i can't even remember what it was like back then and can't even imagine going back to it. i don't know, it's a decision i have to make, but i keep on delaying for months and i just keep on hurting. if i was hurting knowing that that was my decision it would make it at least a bit easier

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    bye. i'm here contemplating, making the biggest decision of my life, i ain't got time for you begging for my nudes.

i will answer you right away.
    Haha, good boy.

So, I kind of relate to this in a way. I suppose the first thing would be acceptance. You'd need to acknowledge that the door is closed and there's no maybes. If you're still thinking "what if?" in the back of your mind, then it probably isn't possible. I guess you need to decide what's worse, would you rather have some of them than none of them? And that's not a straight forward question. Is the time you spend together worth the pain to try and overcome it, or is losing everything a worthwhile choice if it helps to protect you from it? Not an easy choice. I think it can be possible, but reaching true acceptance in your mind would be the hardest part.

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    bye. i'm here contemplating, making the biggest decision of my life, i ain't got time for you begging for my nudes.

i will answer you right away.

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    I have a question too, why u no reply my pm?

[/timmymode]

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    I didn't want to thread it, I'll just say it here, I'll be announcing somethin' big very soon. Stay focused.
    So glad you're finally a mod on k¿miX !

The test forum will for sure be as organized as it never was before.

Leave a comment:

• Colton
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    I didn't want to thread it, I'll just say it here, I'll be announcing somethin' big very soon. Stay focused.
    Like something in your personal life?

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Originally posted by flopho
    ^you need to listen to that for, idk, 10 minutes maybe..it makes you want to..explore space
    People really are more interested in any imaginable version of "Call Me Maybe" instead of feeling some "Emotion".

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    ^you need to listen to that for, idk, 10 minutes maybe..it makes you want to..explore space

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    You're a mess, Flopho.

Leave a comment:

• Colton
    replied
    Long ass album titles are so ridiculous

Looking at you 1975

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    i'm obsessed with "100/800/1000% slower" videos on YouTube right now

[youtube:1b5wpwxy]FSxquE6VDiQ[/youtube:1b5wpwxy]

why does this sound so ..idk..epic?!

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by Colbie
    #Happyinternationalwomansday ;-)
    +1

[youtube:9ynp4zqp]hg3umXU_qWc[/youtube:9ynp4zqp]

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    #Happyinternationalwomansday ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixx
    replied
    I just remember why I love all this 2010, 2011 and 2012 music...

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by Merci
    Originally posted by Guru
    Was listening to Brandy NSN and Monica TBIM albums and I was thinking, this was the period where quality music was at its finest.
    I chuckled

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    The only relevant award show is Oscars.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X