Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Era
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    I'm sure colbz wants a hot muscle daddy too.
    She's already got Garf

    Leave a comment:


  • CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by KokoCollino
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by Colton
    I want a hot muscle daddy
    PM me
    OMG for a sec I read Colbie instead of Colton and was absolutely confused


    I'm sure colbz wants a hot muscle daddy too.

    Leave a comment:


  • LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by Colton
    I want a hot muscle daddy
    PM me
    OMG for a sec I read Colbie instead of Colton and was absolutely confused

    Leave a comment:


  • Era
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Just imagining masculine biscuits watching it with his Mickey Mouse ears on.
    Dangerous Man

    Leave a comment:


  • Phoenixx
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    It must be awful.

    I bet mrlemonade never had these issues..
    Why does this man looks like somebody who is giving surprises on Christmas?

    Leave a comment:


  • hun
    replied
    Originally posted by Colton
    I want a hot muscle daddy
    PM me

    Leave a comment:


  • Colton
    replied
    I want a hot muscle daddy

    Leave a comment:


  • hun
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • AceReject
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Matilda is a great movie indeed.

    Just imagining masculine biscuits watching it with his Mickey Mouse ears on.
    I imagine him watching Matilda while chopping wood in a flanel shirt and drinking beer
    Haha! And watching Snow White while singing hi ho hi ho, it's off to mod I go...

    Leave a comment:


  • DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    I love when it's raining heavily outside and I'm home and warm and comfy. but I hate it when it's raining heavily outside and I have stuff to do
    Me too,haha

    Leave a comment:


  • AceReject
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    I love when it's raining heavily outside and I'm home and warm and comfy. but I hate it when it's raining heavily outside and I have stuff to do
    It must be awful.

    I bet mrlemonade never had these issues..

    Leave a comment:


  • Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Matilda is a great movie indeed.

    Just imagining masculine biscuits watching it with his Mickey Mouse ears on.
    I imagine him watching Matilda while chopping wood in a flanel shirt and drinking beer

    Leave a comment:


  • hun
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by biscuits
    It's gonna rain today so might stay in and watch Matilda and Mrs Doubtfire
    Aww that is such a cute movie! I wanna watch it too, let's cuddle!

    Leave a comment:


  • AceReject
    replied
    Matilda is a great movie indeed.

    Just imagining masculine biscuits watching it with his Mickey Mouse ears on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carbon
    replied
    I love when it's raining heavily outside and I'm home and warm and comfy. but I hate it when it's raining heavily outside and I have stuff to do

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    It's gonna rain today so might stay in and watch Matilda and Mrs Doubtfire
    Aww that is such a cute movie! I wanna watch it too, let's cuddle!

    Leave a comment:


  • hun
    replied
    It's gonna rain today so might stay in and watch Matilda and Mrs Doubtfire

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    Originally posted by KokoCollino
    Is ArmyOfMe Italian?
    yis
    Yes he lives in Milan

    Leave a comment:


  • DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by Colbie
    ^ who?
    Lars :(

    Leave a comment:


  • LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Is ArmyOfMe Italian?

    Leave a comment:


  • Colbie
    replied
    ^ who?

    Leave a comment:


  • grooveboy
    replied
    So, 2 days ago I had this random Youtube browsing evening and I bumped into Melrose Place's opening sequence and man, nostalgia hit home so hard I had to download all 7 seasons of this show. I can't believe it's been 20 years since I watched this every saturday afternoon It's over the top drama, but it's my guilty pleasure #90skid4eva

    Leave a comment:


  • theArmy
    replied
    My name is NŲ
    My sign is NŲ
    My numbah is NŲ

    YOU NEED TO LET IT GO!!


    slay

    Leave a comment:


  • TheRealest
    replied
    Mariah Carey honey.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carbon
    replied
    Kate, Joni & Bjork

    maybe Kate is the ultimate one for me, as she managed to add accessibility (at least to a certain extent) to her music, which Joni and Bjork don't really have (aside from some early singles)

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X