Clear All

• Erotica
    replied
    I never create a thread

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by Colton
    Go with the gay news thread Colton, it'll only get locked of you make a separate thread for it.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Judging by the current confused rules, it can be any of the following.

- In the new General News thread
    - In the general Gay News thread
    - It's own thread

Leave a comment:

• Colton
    replied
    where should this go then

http://www.thegayuk.com/british-lgbt-aw ... n-twitter/

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    so then what the hell goes in the newly made ent news thread?

i put a gossip article about an award show there
    Tbh, I don't know
    General entertainment info that doesn't need a new thread, obviously. It's not that hard to grasp.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

Tbh, I don't know

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    We acknowledge that there is a great deal of confusion regarding News and Gossip (even amongst the moderation team). I understand that new guidelines are being drafted on how to use that area, and then hopefully it will be clearer for all.
    Thank you . Yes there is, I sometimes want to post a news but I have absolutely no idea what can be posted there, I don't know why there is a "Kanye West news" thread there but when Colton posted a thread regarding Ariana and her manager the thread was locked and Colton was asked to post it in the Ariana Grande thread. That's why I post every interwievs etc to artist's individual thread, need to do it more often, though.
    Before creating a thread, think to yourself, does anybody outside the fanbase care? Kanye vs. Taylor is a talking point for a lot of people (just like any two celebrities at war), or Kanye making an outrageous statement because it's not about his career, but it's about an issue or something, but no1 curr if Ariana got a new manager except her fans.

I think you are right, that's why I think news about interviews, new photos should be posted in an artist's thread, without creating a new one, Taylor vs Kanye is a bit different because it's related to both of them and that's why there is one thread, posting informations to both Taylor's and Kanye's threads would be quite... let's call it strange.

Leave a comment:

• Colton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    We acknowledge that there is a great deal of confusion regarding News and Gossip (even amongst the moderation team). I understand that new guidelines are being drafted on how to use that area, and then hopefully it will be clearer for all.
    Thank you . Yes there is, I sometimes want to post a news but I have absolutely no idea what can be posted there, I don't know why there is a "Kanye West news" thread there but when Colton posted a thread regarding Ariana and her manager the thread was locked and Colton was asked to post it in the Ariana Grande thread. That's why I post every interwievs etc to artist's individual thread, need to do it more often, though.
    Before creating a thread, think to yourself, does anybody outside the fanbase care? Kanye vs. Taylor is a talking point for a lot of people (just like any two celebrities at war), or Kanye making an outrageous statement because it's not about his career, but it's about an issue or something, but no1 curr if Ariana got a new manager except her fans.

Leave a comment:

• Colton
    replied
    i am so confused i'll stop making threads until i get some sort of clarification

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    I like your threads Colton too, stop stressing!

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Colton you are absolutely not right this time. I love your news and even more commenting them but rules are reles you can't change it. I don't know what can be posted as a news and what can't, so what's why I don't create any threads there , cheers .

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    are you the same ace reject from atrl?
    Well I don't use ATRL, so I'm gonna say no?

Leave a comment:

• Colton
    replied
    The entertainment news thread is such bs now nobody is gonna comment on my threads anymore
    Nobody commented on them anyway.
    not you trying to drag me

are you the same ace reject from atrl?

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    I really like the rules about opening/naming threads here, it's so much nicer because of it. don't want it to become an atrl-sized mess

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    The entertainment news thread is such bs now nobody is gonna comment on my threads anymore
    Nobody commented on them anyway.

I already told you, it's not personal. We want UKMix to be tidy and accessible - it's about maintaining quality, not quantity. There are plenty of forums out there with more relaxed approaches to showbiz gossip that you may find better suited to your needs. UKMix is quite a unique place, and we want to preserve that for everyone to enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• minime
    replied
    I always find your threads interesting even if I don't comment sometimes

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixx
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Why does it seem like Austrians and Germans (from what I've listened) play hit songs on the radio forever? like seriously, the songs that are played now are the same songs they were playing constantly last November when I came to visit. They constantly play Fight song and it's getting so annoying, they also play some German song that idk the name of, some German guitar song I've been hearing the same songs over and over on radio for months

This usually happens on all the modern/pop stations or so..
    Because our radio stations aro to 98% absolute shit!!!

I feel like shit. Absolute shit.
    why???

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Why does it seem like Austrians and Germans (from what I've listened) play hit songs on the radio forever? like seriously, the songs that are played now are the same songs they were playing constantly last November when I came to visit. They constantly play Fight song and it's getting so annoying, they also play some German song that idk the name of, some German guitar song I've been hearing the same songs over and over on radio for months

This usually happens on all the modern/pop stations or so..

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Why?

Leave a comment:

• Colton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe