X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    Ok.
    What a great song, shame it is so short.
    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
      there are no natural Germans with black hair. I asked the AfD - they told me.
      I once knew a German with black hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
        There's no such thing as a 'native' German look. The nazis tried to create one, but they ignored the fact that we've always been a country at the very center of a continent that's seen more migrations, wars and shifts of borders than any other on the planet. We directly border 9 other nations, we're the meeting place between north and south, west and east. You won't find a single person here that has 100% Germanic ancestry.
        We love some tea in the morning

DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
          who r we dissing, my queen?
          It's shade towards my thirst posts
          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
            I once knew a German with black hair.
            You did? Interesting! I only knew one in my school days who thought he had black hair until I told him that it's dark brown... I know, it couldn't get any more random, but it's just come to my mind ^ ^ !
            Pro: freedom of speech
            Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Republicans and conservatives in general are the worst kind of human race.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyONE View Post
                Oh, no sorry. But re-reading my post it comes across like this, but you are one of my favs here. Enjoy reading your posts here, you are really good at argumenting too. Sorry, next time I'm quoting tue ones I am pointing my Finger at
                Thanks boo I was really surprised where the sudden anger towards me came from
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                  Republicans and conservatives in general are the worst kind of human race.
                  We been knew.

It's really sad that their only purpose seems to be stopping progress in all aspects.
                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                    You did? Interesting! I only knew one in my school days who thought he had black hair until I told him that it's dark brown... I know, it couldn't get any more random, but it's just come to my mind ^ ^ !
                    Yeah, jet black hair. I met him and his boyfriend on holidays once.

Comment

• How can you be surprised that there are germans with black hair? Like @Rihab said there are no people who are 100% germanic. And even if there were I am sure many of them would have black hair.

Anyway this entire discussion is so pointless and shallow...
                      98 - OUT

Comment

• Just stating that I've yet to see a German with jet black hair that wasn't at least mixed... If there are ones, that's great, they just haven't crossed my way yet.

Comment

• Mixed with what, exactly?
                          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road, i'm gonna ride till i can't no more.

The hook that lodged its-self into the brain of a nation. GENIUS.

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                              Mixed with what, exactly?
                              Write you a PM ;) !

EDIT: Sorry, can't send you a PM - maybe you could clear some space .
                              Last edited by theMathematician; Sun August 4, 2019, 16:27.

Comment

lessor, impure races obvsly

there, I said it for you Timmy

Comment

• Aren't we all mixed in the end? What a 'discussion' :S

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                    I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road, i'm gonna ride till i can't no more.

The hook that lodged its-self into the brain of a nation. GENIUS.
                                    I'm not a pressed lamb or anything, but does anyone seriously think that this song is bigger than previous 'big' hits? Streaming has slowed down the charts significantly, 15+ weeks at No.1 will soon be the new normal.

Comment

• I have come to realize that everything I like flops. I can't even own a plant without it withering in a week.

Comment

• Yas Riri is ending Trump! The launch of FENTY Politics is here. Album pushed back to 2030
                                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• ^^@Hejira That just means you're not a sheep, you follow your own muse rather than the charts---that's a good thing! As for the plants, maybe some kind of low-maintenance cactus is more appropriate....
                                          She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Yas Riri is ending Trump! The launch of FENTY Politics is here. Album pushed back to 2030
                                            Ugh a true queen. Now release a Trump diss song!
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

with other white people.... this entire discussion is just...
                                              Last edited by aRat; Sun August 4, 2019, 20:40.
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

• DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Y’all juniors think this Cardi B and Nicki Minaj are the real female rap deal.
                                                  Y’all need to do research on 90s female rappers like Lil Kim and Foxy Brown for starters. I’ll recommend Queen Latifah, MC Lyte, Queen Pen as well. These woman were grinding hard and lived the real hood life. Not these plastics you know today.

There. I said it
                                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] So ARE you 5 years old?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X