Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is the last “whooooo” in the WBT climax the best recorded note in history?
    Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
      My latest theory is that Ukmixers are constantly drunk.

No other way to explain the tomfoolery.
      Not alcohol. There might be other substances involved in some of my posts, though
      She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• While the Carters enjoy billionaire status, y’all peasants continue to argue
          So she’s apparently a flopped billionaire now according to some of our experts on here
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
            My latest theory is that Ukmixers are constantly drunk.

No other way to explain the tomfoolery.
            What are you talking about, I never drink alcohol

FactS-ugh
            Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
              A great movie indeed.
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Love that one. Meryl can do no wrong in my book. I've seen countless of her movies and I liked all of them.

Comment

• I loved that movie when I was a child
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Meryl did great but being honest Goldie completely stole the show in that movie, I was surprised when it was Meryl the one who got all the award nominations for "Death Becomes Her" while Goldie was snubbed. Goldie took that movie to another level.
                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• I was never a movie guy. The only movie I've seen of Streep was the one with Lindsay and it was boring as hell. It was also for whatever reason quite acclaimed.

Comment

• When movies offer quality, great cinematography, writing, direction, acting and a big sense of art it's always a great experience to watch, when it's not the case then it's just a waste of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                          When movies offer quality, great cinematography, writing, direction, acting and a big sense of art it's always a great experience to watch, when it's not the case then it's just a waste of time.
                          I know, but I just don't know where to start... I've seen too many bad movies when I was young I simply gave up on them.

I never followed movie scene so I'm totally ignorant

Comment

• There are many websites like imdb where you can look at lists of movies with the best combined critic/audience scores. That's usually how to find good ones. You can also sort them regarding genre etc.

In the end it's of course personal preference but it's something to start from
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Rotten Tomatoes >>>> imdb

Comment

• I know, but most of the time I don't like the things that critics love, or those movies/shows aimed for acclaim (GOTx Breaking Bad...)

My favorite movies are Titanic, Mean Girls, Freaky Friday 03, The Simpsons Movie and that list hasn't changed for 15 years

My favorite genre is thriller tho

Comment

• P.S. I read wiki for that Streep movie and it sounds cool, gonna watch it soon

Comment

• Am I the only one who loves this stunning, charismatic, funny and poignant / touching 2000 film?

4 Academy Awards nominations and won "Best Original Screenplay". 89% on Rotten Tomatoes (based on 166 reviews). Great directing, acting, Cinematography and story.

I've always been obsessed with this beautiful film, it makes me feel great when I watch it.

Comment

• Some people give too much importance to awards, critics or other people's reactions. I know i won't like a movie just because it got 90% from rotten tomatoes. Same thing goes for music as well.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I don't take Metacritic too seriously, like there are many albums with an average score that are really good. However I find Rotten Tomatoes to be quite accurate in most ocassions, sometimes they can be very spot on.

Comment

• After seeing ASIB movie, I don't trust Rottentomatoes either.

It's the only movie I've seen in the last 11 months, and it was so bad... it left bad taste in my mouth

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                                            After seeing ASIB movie, I don't trust Rottentomatoes either.

It's the only movie I've seen in the last 11 months, and it was so bad... it left bad taste in my mouth
                                            Rotten Tomatoes can go wrong but it's rare when they do, in most ocassions like 70% of the time they're really spot on.

--

Why don't you try this 1999 acclaimed drama classic?

I've seen you on the "Desperate Housewives" thread commenting on the series, if you like that then you'll probably like this sublime stunning film which is basically the cinematic blueprint of Desperate Housewives.

Comment

• American Beauty is really good indeed. And also one of the movies which are rated good from critics and audience alike
                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                American Beauty is really good indeed. And also one of the movies which are rated good from critics and audience alike
                                                Indeed. That movie fared well in every circle: Awards, Critics, Audiences and Box Office.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                                  Rotten Tomatoes can go wrong but it's rare when they do, in most ocassions like 70% of the time they're really spot on.

--

Why don't you try this 1999 acclaimed drama classic?

I've seen you on the "Desperate Housewives" thread commenting on the series, if you like that then you'll probably like this sublime stunning film which is basically the cinematic blueprint of Desperate Housewives.
                                                  I watched it few years ago, after I found out DH were inspired by it, I enjoyed first 30 minutes, I think it lost me after that... I'm not sure If I even remember plot anymore. I should rewatch it, gonna put it on to watch list

Comment

• Just seen the trailer for Death becomes her, what the hell was that

Is it me, or movie looks like it's from 60s and not 1992. It kinds looks 'too old'?

When I watched trailer for Thelma and Lois it looked a lot more current, and movies are from around same time.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X