• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRager
    Her Breakaway cover is also good.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    ^+1

I also don't like when people get banned without an explanation on the UKMIX section

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Originally posted by MichielMC
    Wait didn't I post something here something last night saying that I'm not a drunk lol. I think it was a reaction to fpdjoqojdqjo69. Why did it disappear?
    Originally posted by fpfbm54
    Wait didn't I post something here something last night saying that I'm not a drunk lol. I think it was a reaction to fpdjoqojdqjo69. Why did it disappear?
    yeah why was it deleted..?
    Why do you guys randomly remove posts from this thread?
    Originally posted by preyan
    I was just wondering the same thing because I posted something here yesterday morning and it's removed. I wonder why too? :-?
    I removed the drunken garbage posted by a forum member in here, and deleted the subsequent posts discussing who was drunk and who wasn't. I'm not sure why you are all acting like I removed worthwhile contributions to the forum tbh. :-? I would have posted a note explaining this, but I had another issue to deal with.

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    A drunk mod on the loose probably
    Quite the opposite.

I am not going to be posting or moderating on here for a bit because I'm absolutely worn into the ground with personal issues, and I am really upset by the way the tide has turned against me on here this week. I was asked to moderate this forum, and I have tried really hard to do a fair and worthwhile job. Having two so-called friends attacking me this week for trying to do my job fairly and without bias has really not helped.
    With all due respect, I felt my thought from yesterday was a worthwhile contribution which is why I took the time out to that post
    It's fine that's it's deleted but it's just sad that at a mods discretion, some things are deemed as unworthy and just deleted. While I agree that some posts are blatantly not worthwhile, I do think that there are also some good/innocent posts that are caught up in the "cleaning up/crossfire" :-?

I know it's a lot of hard work being a mod, for all mods. But I just thought I'd make this point knowing that I understand (or even vaguely) the hard work involved for all mods in any forum.

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Her Breakaway cover is also good.

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    her BBHMM cover is better than the original imo

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I really like Kelly Clarkson, I think she's the best AI winner...she's so down to earth and stays true to herself...she never gets media attention in a bad way, such a great person

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    hold on, wait a minute, i think you're doing a great job as moderator Airwrecka, but it was just banter and i'm not sure if i agree that it should be deleted, it's not like we have too much activity here anyway. I absolutely agree with you that it wasn't a worthwhile contribution to anything, but that happens a lot in this thread anyway the drunk posts of some users here are def entertaining
    What i'm saying is that i see your point but deleting was probably a bit too harsh, but hey, i see that moderating a forum this big is not an easy task and eventually you can't please everyone so it's all good. Let's spread love everyone!

Leave a comment:

• AceReject
    replied
    Please just continue with your random thoughts. This thread isn't about me, and I only felt compelled to post because it seemed the questions would not stop until I gave an answer.

Leave a comment:

• AceReject
    replied
    I was just wondering the same thing because I posted something here yesterday morning and it's removed. I wonder why too? :-?
    I removed the drunken garbage posted by a forum member in here, and deleted the subsequent posts discussing who was drunk and who wasn't. I'm not sure why you are all acting like I removed worthwhile contributions to the forum tbh. :-? I would have posted a note explaining this, but I had another issue to deal with.

Quite the opposite.

I am not going to be posting or moderating on here for a bit because I'm absolutely worn into the ground with personal issues, and I am really upset by the way the tide has turned against me on here this week. I was asked to moderate this forum, and I have tried really hard to do a fair and worthwhile job. Having two so-called friends attacking me this week for trying to do my job fairly and without bias has really not helped.

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    Originally posted by abi
    Originally posted by HaskaWuga
    Yes She should colaborate with anggun/?
    Pls no. Urban Anggun is a mess.

[youtube:3am9pi44]Q8D_63hhZKY[/youtube:3am9pi44]

I think she has another Urban song where she's surrounded by Hip-Hop dancers or something in the video, forget what's the name of the song. And it's also a mess.
    that song slays in French tho. urban bop of the century

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    ^ In Your Mind is like one of her best track imo Oh and I think it's My Man! Her urban album flopped so badly though I don't think she'll record another urban album
    I mean, "In Your Mind" is indeed very catchy and I remember it was so popular back then. "My Man" is not THAT bad too but it's just... she doesn't have the sassiness & swag to pull Urban sound IMO, she looks so damn uncomfortable in the music video. She fits classy-but-sexy Rockstar image better.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I'm so ready for a new round of Top Answers Game

Leave a comment:

• HaskaWuga
    replied
    ^ In Your Mind is like one of her best track imo Oh and I think it's My Man! Her urban album flopped so badly though I don't think she'll record another urban album

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    Pls no. Urban Anggun is a mess.

[youtube:1z14rgga]Q8D_63hhZKY[/youtube:1z14rgga]

I think she has another Urban song where she's surrounded by Hip-Hop dancers or something in the video, forget what's the name of the song. And it's also a mess.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied

Anyway, I love how Plym randomly came back with just ONE post just to throw some epic shade at a user gotta love him. I wish I could master the aft of shade like Brad and him.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    I can't at some people obsessing over my signatures
    !

Leave a comment:

• HaskaWuga
    replied
    Originally posted by abi
    HELLO BITCHEEEEEEEESSSSS
    Been waiting for Abi to post this video after this post but he haven't so I think I have to steal his work

On iTunes right now
    You better promote.

I'm starting to lose interest in her though. She needs to come back hard.

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    HELLO BITCHEEEEEEEESSSSS
    Been waiting for Abi to post this video after this post but he haven't so I think I have to steal his work

On iTunes right now
    You better promote.

I'm starting to lose interest in her though. She needs to come back hard.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    :(

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    Originally posted by toxicALIENS
    DOIN IT ALL NIGHT ALL SUMMER
    DOIN IT THE WAY I WANNA
    WER WEHR WA WERK WERKK

Leave a comment:

• toxicALIENS
    replied
    DOIN IT ALL NIGHT ALL SUMMER

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I can't at some people obsessing over my signatures

If i don't like someone here, i simply ignore him/her but some people just can't do that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X