This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
    Netflix cancelled The OA...I am disgusted! That was one of the best shows ever, how they gonna leave it like that.
    Overrated mumbo jumbo of a show that back cornered itself with its season 1 finale. Though I'm glad it got a second season because that octopus scene is something I never knew I needed in my life. The rest of the season was again a hodepodge of various sci-fi/fantasy ideas that have been around for a long while and done much better already.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
      Overrated mumbo jumbo of a show that back cornered itself with its season 1 finale. Though I'm glad it got a second season because that octopus scene is something I never knew I needed in my life. The rest of the season was again a hodepodge of various sci-fi/fantasy ideas that have been around for a long while and done much better already.
      Never read so many lies in 15 seconds.

Comment

Never read so many lies in 15 seconds.
        I see stan culture getting into TV shows now.

Comment

I see stan culture getting into TV shows now.

Since Star Trek, at least
          She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
            Geeks don't get evil and nasty as stans though.

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post

Comment

^Good luck!

--------

Netflix cancelled The OA...I am disgusted! That was one of the best shows ever, how they gonna leave it like that.
                Wut is that
                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                98 - OUT

Comment

• Whatever about the OA... can we get back to chocolate

Comment

Very true. The thought of geeks getting as salty as stans is sure funny though
                    She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• The 90s singer self sabotaging again. As if the Clinton's are white as snow.
                      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Yeah, I seem to love so many shows that get canceled ugh OA was great!
                        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby View Post
                          Yeah, I seem to love so many shows that get canceled ugh OA was great!
                          My favorite show of all time was canceled after 5 seasons and huge life changing clifhanger

Comment

• *try to ignore it, try to ignore it, try to ignore it*

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                              My favorite show of all time was canceled after 5 seasons and huge life changing clifhanger
                              It's so annoying when that happens. What show was it?

Comment

It's so annoying when that happens. What show was it?
                                Angel

It was canceled because network was on bad terms with Joss Wheedon, at the peak of its artistry and critical acclaim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                                  Angel

It was canceled because network was on bad terms with Joss Wheedon, at the peak of its artistry and critical acclaim.
                                  Haven't seen it but David Boreanaz is one of the hottes guys on TV.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

*try to ignore it, try to ignore it, try to ignore it*
                                    Are we surprised that old Beelzebub is a Trump supporter? I think not.

Comment

• Randomly started watching old Crazy In Love performances and remembering why the good sis had the industry so shook

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                        Whatever about the OA... can we get back to chocolate

Looks like a bore.

-------------------------------------------

98 - OUT

Comment

• It's the character he plays that's boring hun

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                            It's the character he plays that's boring hun
                                            U were right (for once)

Last edited by aRat; Tue August 6, 2019, 20:31.
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                              Randomly started watching old Crazy In Love performances and remembering why the good sis had the industry so shook
                                              Forget that fad and list your list of hawt men sestra

98 - OUT

Comment

• Remember when Kathy Griffin tried to be clever and shade Donald Trump.

Career ending decision. Just sayin'
                                                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                  Haven't seen it but David Boreanaz is one of the hottes guys on TV.
                                                  It was peak of beauty for both David and Charisma

David didn't age well, Charisma looks the same tho

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                    Remember when Kathy Griffin tried to be clever and shade Donald Trump.

Career ending decision. Just sayin'
                                                    Kathy went on a global comedy tour afterwards... and is now managing herself in the US, doing HUGE live gigs there as well (in the democratic realms). She's been more on TV in the past 52 weeks than ever before (and the good sis had a weekly sitcom once in the late 90s / early 00s).

Her career is slowly picking up pace again. I absolutely love her. Her best comment, however, was on the Wendy Show regarding Andy Cohen. That dude ... omg.. the expose is real.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X