This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    Kathy went on a global comedy tour afterwards... and is now managing herself in the US, doing HUGE live gigs there as well (in the democratic realms). She's been more on TV in the past 52 weeks than ever before (and the good sis had a weekly sitcom once in the late 90s / early 00s).

Her career is slowly picking up pace again. I absolutely love her. Her best comment, however, was on the Wendy Show regarding Andy Cohen. That dude ... omg.. the expose is real.
    She still faced HUGE backlash and said herself she basically had to start her career from scratch !
    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Fun fact: I was an extra on season 2 of the OA. Not sure which episode, but I'm there somewhere
      She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• All this backlash for InFamous. Still happy Mariah did this song though.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
          Forget that fad and list your list of hawt men sestra

A chocolate fest.
          Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
            All this backlash for InFamous. Still happy Mariah did this song though.
            me too.
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
              She still faced HUGE backlash and said herself she basically had to start her career from scratch !
              Everyone faces (some) backlash these days. However, the important thing is that Kathy is doing great venues across the USA and has a documentary out and is on TV again. And even if she couldn't work in the US anymore, she could still tour the world.
              My Chart

Comment

• I wonder why Modular never really pushed this outside Australia/New Zealand back in 2006, this had all the makings of a hit.
                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                  *try to ignore it, try to ignore it, try to ignore it*
                  Alexa play Issues by Julia Michaels.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                    me too.
                    Better than Triumphant, I Don't and Infinity.

Jussie complimented her voice so well, their range is similar.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                      Alexa play Issues by Julia Michaels.
                      Hey Siri what is an Alexa.

This GIF is literally Mariah's 2nd biggest hit after AIWFCIY, nothing in her discography comes even close. Sad!

Comment

• Ed Sheeran's 2nd and 3rd album still breaking records weeks after week on the global charts, I can only wonder how long his threads would be on here if he was actually popular among the users here ;) .
                        Pro: freedom of speech
                        Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• so sad that good songs like this one can't ever bypass the language barrier to reach the wider audience

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                            Ed Sheeran's 2nd and 3rd album still breaking records weeks after week on the global charts, I can only wonder how long his threads would be on here if he was actually popular among the users here ;) .
                            He is uglee, makes bad music and has a trash personality. There is nothing us gheys can use.
                            BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                            98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                              Ed Sheeran's 2nd and 3rd album still breaking records weeks after week on the global charts, I can only wonder how long his threads would be on here if he was actually popular among the users here ;) .
                              He is uglee, makes bad music and has a trash personality. There is nothing us gheys can use.
                              98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

This GIF is literally Kween's 2nd biggest hit after AIWFCIY, nothing in her discography comes even close. Sad!
                                GOAT says hi.
                                Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• This was too local for you right, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet?

[MENTION=25076]TheRealest[/MENTION] [MENTION=12901]ThaInfo1[/MENTION] Remember this ish?!?! If streaming had been around back then, it would have been OVER for JT, King, Nelly Furtado, Akon, Fergie, etc.
                                  Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• That song is soooo bad. Like Ed Sheetran level bad.
                                    98 - OUT

Comment

• Don’t compare Sheerat to that masterpiece. That was summer 2006 in a nutshell for me when MySpace was poppin’. A million times better than Old Poop Road.
                                      Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post

so sad that good songs like this one can't ever bypass the language barrier to reach the wider audience
                                        I like this. I actually don't agree. At least there are exceptions. I really like me some french tunes (there also have been some hits in Germany) and I don't understand a single word I also think that some of the spanish/portuguese hits of the past years were hits in many countries despite the majority people not understanding what has been said
                                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                          Don’t compare Sheerat to that masterpiece. That was summer 2006 in a nutshell for me when MySpace was poppin’. A million times better than Old Poop Road.
                                          What was that? I can't hear you from the top for 17 weeks.
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Amazing to see legends Barbra Streisand and Ariana Grande sing together last night.

Superb !

Comment

What was that? I can't hear you from the top for 17 weeks.
                                              18 weeks now ;)
                                              One week per word in the hook ! LEGEND

i'm gonna take my horse to an old town road i'm gonna ride till i cant no more

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                I like this. I actually don't agree. At least there are exceptions. I really like me some french tunes (there also have been some hits in Germany) and I don't understand a single word I also think that some of the spanish/portuguese hits of the past years were hits in many countries despite the majority people not understanding what has been said
                                                most of the spanish/portuguese hits that reached beyond were either novelty (to a degree at least), or some EDM songs where lyrics or the language was not improtant at all.
                                                and my ultimate measure of success is the official UK chart (after all, we are UKMix).

Comment

• Madame Xanax is unlistenable just after 2 months.
                                                  That's it, Madonna has completely lost it for good.
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

He is uglee, makes bad music and has a trash personality.
                                                    I can't say that Ed has trash personality, he's just boring, it's really astonishing how the industry managed to sell the singer with zero charisma.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X