X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    18 weeks now ;)
    One week per word in the hook ! LEGEND

i'm gonna take my horse to an old town road i'm gonna ride till i cant no more
    Poor haterz.

Twink excellence won.
    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
    98 - OUT

Comment

• It can count. Shocking.

Comment

• ^I kinda wish there was somebody else as a collaborator, not Billy Ray Cyrus though. Even Miley would have been better
        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• His debut album was just excellent! Probably the male solo album of 2000s for me, even better than Robbie Williams' records (shocking?).

Comment

• So Dual Lapras and Viley Virus are releasing a song together in the coming weeks. It better be a full on hoe anthem. Give the gheys everything they want.
            98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
              So Dual Lapras and Viley Virus are releasing a song together in the coming weeks. It better be a full on hoe anthem. Give the gheys everything they want.
              another non-#1 flop in the making, Dua needs to come again to Calvin Harris and ask for another house banger

Comment

• I'm glad many female artists are flopping. I can't stand stanning gheys so i will always support the Supreme Heterosexual King Ed Sheeran

Haters can seethe in silence or listen to Kween's GTFO
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

What was that? I can't hear you from the top for 17 weeks.
                  He can have the 18 weeks but does he have 18 minutes left?
                  Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                    another non-#1 flop in the making, Dua needs to come again to Calvin Harris and ask for another house banger
                    But I thot you were against Popstitutes working with DJ's for lil quick #1's?
                    98 - OUT

Comment

But I thot you were against Popstitutes working with DJ's for lil quick #1's?
                      It's for Dua's best interest, my criticism and personal taste can be then addressed by Dua laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                        I'm glad many female artists are flopping. I can't stand stanning gheys so i will always support the Supreme Heterosexual King Ed Sheeran

Haters can seethe in silence or listen to Kween's GTFO
                        Only the dusty divas + Beyonce are flopping tho. The other females are doing cute. Even Katy and C*mila came back from the dead with hits.

Anyway Ed Sheetrat is cancer to the eyes and to the ears.
                        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                          He can have the 18 weeks but does he have 18 minutes left?
                          He was a chart obssessed ghey before he bacame famous, I am sure he has several tricks up the sleeve to help him stay relevant. Just look at all the tricks he pulled to stay on top for 18 weeks. The gud sis is here to stay.
                          98 - OUT

Comment

He was a chart obssessed ghey before he bacame famous, I am sure he has several tricks up the sleeve to help him stay relevant. Just look at all the tricks he pulled to stay on top for 18 weeks. The gud sis is here to stay.

Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                              I like this. I actually don't agree. At least there are exceptions. I really like me some french tunes (there also have been some hits in Germany) and I don't understand a single word I also think that some of the spanish/portuguese hits of the past years were hits in many countries despite the majority people not understanding what has been said
                              Mayra Andrade is really cool.
                              I played the heck out of this tune, get into it. [MENTION=23043]heppolo[/MENTION]

I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• ^"Reserva Pra Dois" was even featured in the interval act of ESC2018.

Comment

• Initially I thought "Panini" was about those stickers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                    It can count. Shocking.
                                    Hhmmm some might class that as a personal attack/ fishing for an argument.
                                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

If he is here to stay then he can stay with the other trash along with Garbaj.
                                      Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

Madame Xanax is unlistenable just after 2 months.
                                        That's it, Madonna has completely lost it for good.
                                        I have to be honest, I haven't even tried to listen to it in at least six weeks.
                                        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                        Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Initially I thought "Panini" was about those stickers.

LOL, I used to collect those panini stickers when I was kid for Disney movies. Very nostalgic.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                            I have to be honest, I haven't even tried to listen to it in at least six weeks.
                                            nnnn same sis, it feels like a struggle / chore to try to listen to her albums ever since Stale Candy

Le tme just listen to Erotica for the billionth time and call it a day.
                                            Last edited by aRat; Wed August 7, 2019, 21:17.
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post

That's just a lil cute promo single to keep the interest of the GP, the real second single will come once Old Town Twink is done smashing.
                                              Last edited by aRat; Wed August 7, 2019, 21:13.
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

It's for Dua's best interest, my criticism and personal taste can be then addressed by Dua laughing all the way to the bank.
                                                So do you want her to make songs in albanian and flop hard or run to DJ's for quick lil smashes? Make up your mind sis.
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

That's just a lil cute promo single to keep the interest of the GP, the real second single will come once Old Town Twink is done smashing.
                                                  The song with Z that’s freefalling?
                                                  Greatest Of All Time

Comment

So do you want her to make songs in albanian and flop hard or run to DJ's for quick lil smashes? Make up your mind sis.
                                                    Again, my personal taste would lead Dua to bankruptcy. The music biz works like any other job these days, you gotta lose all your credibility, do dodgy and questionable things for that quick buck. But I'd rather have Dua at the top than some of those Drakes and Sheerans.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X