X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Back when he was hawt & wild. Maria was lucky to have eaten the M&M.
    peanut and the regular kind... the way Mariah was shading the crspy ones... which are my favs.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    It is really that good? Her last album(s) kinda bored me really hard. Is this new one like that?
    I remember going to a waterpark back in 2012 or something when her debut was out and the idiot staff at the park were playing her album on loop. Really great to go down a waterslide listening to Born to Die and stuff like this. What a fcking depressing soundtrack.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Hejira View Post
    (Taking this post here where GIF's aren't discriminated thanks [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION])

Listening to Norman F*cking Rockwell in the morning:

Listening to Norman F*cking Rockwell during the day:

Listening to Norman F*cking Rockwell at night:

Listening to other music:
    It is really that good? Her last album(s) kinda bored me really hard. Is this new one like that?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    At least Feminem gave GOAT some free promo.
    Back when he was hawt & wild. Maria was lucky to have eaten the M&M.

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

I'd have to disagree on both fronts. I'd say she sounds very naive in a lot of ways and her face looks like a plastic surgery mishap at this point. We will have to agree to disagree on that one.
    Yeah I'm with you on this.

Leave a comment:

• WEBofDESIRE
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    Pamela Anderson is nothing like the person everything thought she was when she first came out. Her appearance on the The View is really eye-opening. She seems like a smart, wonderful person who can carry a conversation.

Also she ages like fine wine imo.

I'd have to disagree on both fronts. I'd say she sounds very naive in a lot of ways and her face looks like a plastic surgery mishap at this point. We will have to agree to disagree on that one.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    At least Feminem gave GOAT some free promo.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
    Never cared about or liked Lizzie McGuire, never understood the hype about that show and it was never a part of my life. Same thing happened with every other show of that kind, I was never into those Disney or Nickelodeon sitcoms.

On the other hand around early 2000s I was more interested about the brand new and first "Saw" film / installement instead, which instantly became a cult-classic in my personal book.
    Never cared for either. On the other hand, Debbie Gibson was a classic in my personal book.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Pamela Anderson is nothing like the person everything thought she was when she first came out. Her appearance on the The View is really eye-opening. She seems like a smart, wonderful person who can carry a conversation.

Also she ages like fine wine imo.

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    (Taking this post here where GIF's aren't discriminated thanks [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION])

Listening to Norman F*cking Rockwell in the morning:

Listening to Norman F*cking Rockwell during the day:

Listening to Norman F*cking Rockwell at night:

Listening to other music:

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
    Actually it was incredibly good! By far one of the best superhero movies ever done and the best one in the X-men film franchise.

Surprisingly enough "Days Of Future Past" is one of my favorite films of the decade.
    This film also made me truly appreciate Halle Berry as Storm. The scene when her and Magneto took out many of the Sentinals was unbelievable.
    Last edited by TIfan; Fri September 6, 2019, 21:26.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan View Post
    X-Men: Days of Future Past was SO DAMN GOOD!!! Better than most MCU films.

How could they have dropped the ball with the next two movies????
    Actually it was incredibly good! By far one of the best superhero movies ever done and the best one in the X-men film franchise.

Surprisingly enough "Days Of Future Past" is one of my favorite films of the decade.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    X-Men: Days of Future Past was SO DAMN GOOD!!! Better than most MCU films.

How could they have dropped the ball with the next two movies????

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Lizzie McGuire was the shit

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan View Post
    Bjork did not have to snap like this!!!
    A work of art.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Bjork did not have to snap like this!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    ^I remember my brother side eyeing me when I bought her debut, but then again I was already a huge Mariah fan so the signs were loud and clear LOL.

I actually really like (or liked, haven't listened to it in ages) her "Dignity" album.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    So Yesterday and Come Clean are such cult ghey classics.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    How do you go from Hilary Duff to Saw???

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    LOL the comparison. "No I never liked bananas but I love sushi".

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Never cared about or liked Lizzie McGuire, never understood the hype about that show and it was never a part of my life. Same thing happened with every other show of that kind, I was never into those Disney or Nickelodeon sitcoms.

On the other hand around early 2000s I was more interested about the brand new and first "Saw" film / installement instead, which instantly became a cult-classic in my personal book.

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    I can't believe my 30 year old ass is watching Lizzie McGuire episodes and totally loving it. The nostalgia of it all, I feel like I'm 15 again LOL.
    It's actually really funny, the editing was very cool for the time being.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Period

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Even that’s a stretch but those are the only group people I could think of that could match Onika intellectually
    You can reject who she is, what she represents and what she does but she got bars. That's it.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
    Peak Nicki tops most rappers of the past 20 years.

but can she be the match for the UK finest?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X