Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Originally posted by Gravity
    She's coming so close to me but I'm still too broke to see her in concert
    It is so sad :((, I hope you will manage to see her
    Awww thank you ? I hope so too!

    ...

    Hands Tied by Toni Braxton is one of the best R&B songs ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by Gravity
    She's coming so close to me but I'm still too broke to see her in concert
    It is so sad :((, I hope you will manage to see her

    Leave a comment:


  • Gravity
    replied
    She's coming so close to me but I'm still too broke to see her in concert

    Leave a comment:


  • Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Mariah is coming to Vienna!

    Too bad I'm not a big fan
    why is it important then?

    she'd make for a perfect Viennese. Old the grndms wearing fancy clothes, drinking coffees all day long (melange, to be precise), being kinda diva etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carbon
    replied


    Last round and last chance for your faves to get into the finals! Come and playyyy by clicking on the pic

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    Mariah is coming to Vienna!

    Too bad I'm not a big fan

    Leave a comment:


  • theArmy
    replied
    Angguna, the new Mandy Capristo of k?mix

    Leave a comment:


  • HaskaWuga
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRager
    WTF at the Anggun take over!
    she's comingggg

    Leave a comment:


  • MrRager
    replied
    WTF at the Anggun take over!

    Leave a comment:


  • HaskaWuga
    replied
    All this Anggun talking the new Mariah in ukmix, i see

    Originally posted by KokoCollino
    Great, what is she doing over here?

    Oh, she actually already knows her from ESC, she's a big ESC fan and watch it together every year
    I even guess she liked the song back then...
    I don't know but she was recording her english album months ago in Germany too, maybe it's still part of record her album!
    OMG that song is bad, imo

    Originally posted by abi
    Originally posted by HaskaWuga
    !! God Anggun is on the right way to taking over Europe #thankfulforkokocollinosmom
    Angglobal strikes again. #whenwillCL? #whenwillthatBeyoncewannabefromIndonesia
    Yesss Agnez mo could nevah

    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Well everyone in Italy remembers Anngun, mainly because Nobody's Wife is like one of the biggest hits ever in my country And also thanks to her duet with a famous Italian singer.

    Bitch is going global!
    She was huge in Italy Oh and maybe you mean Snow On The Sahara (that song went number 1 in italy), Nobody's Wife is Anouk's song (just googled it though)

    You mean Amore Immaginato? I love that song!

    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Snow On The Sahara is incredible.

    She's been on my list to check out since forever, but I'm totally gonna do it now.

    I always thought Wimpy was her only well known song.
    Glad you like it

    Been thinking for minutes what Wimpy is until I realized you mean Mimpi :evil:

    Leave a comment:


  • spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Are they really homophobic in Russia?
    I kinda compare it to the situation in Italy, i.e. the plebs' opinion is a mix of indifference and hate, while there is an elite which supports gay rights, only this elite is bigger in Italy. The problem is that they have a law discriminating it.
    There are definitely worst countries for gays, the media only care about Russia because we're still in a sort of cold war.
    I see. Putin doesn't help the issue as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Are they really homophobic in Russia?
    I kinda compare it to the situation in Italy, i.e. the plebs' opinion is a mix of indifference and hate, while there is an elite which supports gay rights, only this elite is bigger in Italy. The problem is that they have a law discriminating it.
    There are definitely worst countries for gays, the media only care about Russia because we're still in a sort of cold war.

    Leave a comment:


  • spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Originally posted by biscuits
    -18 in Seoul today
    Same in Moscow :(
    You live in Moscow!? I visited some months ago and fell in love with that city, it's so amazing!
    Nope, but I'm here for a couple of weeks to finish my thesis about contemporary Russian theatre
    I agree, Moscow is so great! It's always so alive, day and night.
    Are they really homophobic in Russia?

    Leave a comment:


  • DAYUM
    replied
    It's 21C here. Not bad for January. I wish it was like last year tho, aroud 24C.

    Leave a comment:


  • ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    ooh that sounds interesting! anything on Stanislavski?
    No, but my bachelor thesis was about Stanislavsky and Chekhov
    This time I wanted to something a bit more atypical tho, hopefully it pays off!

    Leave a comment:


  • ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Originally posted by biscuits
    -18 in Seoul today
    Same in Moscow :(
    You live in Moscow!? I visited some months ago and fell in love with that city, it's so amazing!
    Nope, but I'm here for a couple of weeks to finish my thesis about contemporary Russian theatre
    I agree, Moscow is so great! It's always so alive, day and night.

    Leave a comment:


  • LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Obrigado.

    This is actually a bit of a BOP.
    Portuguese <3

    Leave a comment:


  • Airwrecka
    replied
    Snow On The Sahara is incredible.

    She's been on my list to check out since forever, but I'm totally gonna do it now.

    I always thought Wimpy was her only well known song.

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Originally posted by biscuits
    -18 in Seoul today
    Same in Moscow :(
    You live in Moscow!? I visited some months ago and fell in love with that city, it's so amazing!

    Leave a comment:


  • Airwrecka
    replied
    Obrigado.

    This is actually a bit of a BOP.

    Leave a comment:


  • flopho
    replied
    Not Haska but i guess you could start with :
    [youtube:15xqa6is]WZ5VeI9ONC4[/youtube:15xqa6is] (French version is also pretty cool)

    or the classic "Snow On The Sahara"

    Leave a comment:


  • Airwrecka
    replied
    Does she have any good English songs I could start with, Haska?

    Leave a comment:


  • ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Well everyone in Italy remembers Anngun, mainly because Nobody's Wife is like one of the biggest hits ever in my country And also thanks to her duet with a famous Italian singer.

    Bitch is going global!

    Leave a comment:


  • abi
    replied
    Originally posted by HaskaWuga
    !! God Anggun is on the right way to taking over Europe #thankfulforkokocollinosmom
    Angglobal strikes again. #whenwillCL? #whenwillthatBeyoncewannabefromIndonesia

    Leave a comment:


  • LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Great, what is she doing over here?

    Oh, she actually already knows her from ESC, she's a big ESC fan and watch it together every year
    I even guess she liked the song back then...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X