• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HaskaWuga
    replied
    Originally posted by KokoCollino
    ^ I didn't know that
    To be honest, I wouldn't claim she's widely known :( My mum told me she was bored and checked out the 1'000 TV stations she has and found her randomly on some French music channel So in the end it wasn't a German music channel :(
    At least now your mom know Anggun, don't forget to tell me when she become a fan!
    But she is actually in Germany right now that what makes me instantly thought she was seriously in a germany tv show

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    ^ I didn't know that
    To be honest, I wouldn't claim she's widely known :( My mum told me she was bored and checked out the 1'000 TV stations she has and found her randomly on some French music channel So in the end it wasn't a German music channel :(

Leave a comment:

• HaskaWuga
    replied
    ^You're not the only one tho, I found so many people wrote Anguun instead of Anggun
    Do you live in Germany, though? I think Anggun is known in Germany, no? She did a tour with Schiller in Germany in 2012

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Originally posted by HaskaWuga
    OK most random thing ever.

So my mum just told me on the phone that she has seen that "French singer that looks Asian" on German TV and I was like

"WTF do you mean Anguun?!"

And she like "yeah"

!! God Anggun is on the right way to taking over Europe #thankfulforkokocollinosmom

And mess at me always mixing up Anggun's G and U points :-?

Leave a comment:

• oasisbobo
    replied
    I'm looking forward to a lazy day listening to music and playing football manager!

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Originally posted by biscuits
    -18 in Seoul today
    Same in Moscow :(
    Thankfully it's dry and sunny. From inside, looking outside the window, it's a gorgeous day.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    -18 in Seoul today
    Same in Moscow :(

Leave a comment:

• nekoocz
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    I don't want to fall in love but i'm liking someone too much for my taste.

I despise love btw. Everyone can have it but not me please.
    Let it go naturally if you force it or try to change it then it turns wrong

Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    -18 in Seoul today
    Everyone would be frozen solid with icicles hanging from their noses if it was this temperature in the UK.
    Everyone was complaining about the cold 3 days ago in London, it was around -1 or something. I am the only one who didn't really feel cold.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by Shorty
    It's so humid here right now, I can't think properly, my brain is melting I know I complain about it a lot, but it's really really bad lately. I've been so tired cos I'm not sleeping properly.

LOL it reminds me of when I was in the line to get inside for Adam L on Friday, this girl behind me in the line was saying to this other girl that she'd flown up for the concert from Christchurch (at the bottom of NZ), and she was complaining about the humidity and how she couldn't cope (cos Christchurch is a dry heat, not humid). I felt like saying "lady, try living with it 24/7 in summer, you only have to put up with it for one day"
    -18 in Seoul today

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    I want spring or summer now

Leave a comment:

• HaskaWuga
    replied
    OK most random thing ever.

So my mum just told me on the phone that she has seen that "French singer that looks Asian" on German TV and I was like

"WTF do you mean Anguun?!"

And she like "yeah"

!! God Anggun is on the right way to taking over Europe #thankfulforkokocollinosmom

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Yasss girrrl, stan!!

Leave a comment:

• DAYUM
    replied
    Should've known your love was a gaaame!
    Now I can't get you out of my braaaaain!
    Oooh, it's such a shaaaame!

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    We don't talk anymore
    We don't talk anymore
    We don't talk anymore

Like we used to doooooOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOOOO

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    It's so humid here right now, I can't think properly, my brain is melting I know I complain about it a lot, but it's really really bad lately. I've been so tired cos I'm not sleeping properly.

LOL it reminds me of when I was in the line to get inside for Adam L on Friday, this girl behind me in the line was saying to this other girl that she'd flown up for the concert from Christchurch (at the bottom of NZ), and she was complaining about the humidity and how she couldn't cope (cos Christchurch is a dry heat, not humid). I felt like saying "lady, try living with it 24/7 in summer, you only have to put up with it for one day"

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    -18 in Seoul today
    Everyone would be frozen solid with icicles hanging from their noses if it was this temperature in the UK.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    -18 in Seoul today

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    Great to read about Adam, Shorty! I met him after a concert once, he's adorable. Hope to see him again soon at a concert.
    Oh, you're so lucky!! I didn't get to meet him I'd imagine he was extremely nice though! But I'm just glad to see him live!

Originally posted by DAYUM
    I love Adam!!! I used to come across to him when I was living in St Louis. and everytime he was in STL area, he was right at the Grove. lol
    (it's the gay neighborhood, and it's huge!)
    He seems like a really nice and lovely guy.
    That's awesome! I love reading that he's lovely! <3

I've been so busy lately, it's a wonder I've managed to even have time to get on here! Plus it doesn't help that again, it's sooooo hot in Auckland. Not only is it humid, the temperature is 28C today and is gonna be 27C - 29C for the next 5 or 6 days too. It's killing me :x

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Tansike I am feeling with you :(

Did the landlord tell you when someone will come over?

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    I'm going crazy. Our heater is making noises every now and then for a week now... and they're louder than our TV!! Sometimes it starts in the middle of the night, like 2am or so... and usually it's for 2-4 minutes... and right now it's doing these noises for already over 20 minutes :evil:

No one fixed the problem yet and it's getting so on my nerves ugh.

Leave a comment:

• oasisbobo
    replied
    From my room I can hear the ringing of the bells...

[youtube:33yalapr]GZ6Xt7Q3duY[/youtube:33yalapr]

Leave a comment:

• DAYUM
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    It's the greatest feeling I've ever had. Actually the second greatest one, right after the feeling that you have when you find out that the person you love is also in love with you.
    I hope you like my new signature
    Tam da seni daha fazla sevemem derken...

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    It's the greatest feeling I've ever had. Actually the second greatest one, right after the feeling that you have when you find out that the person you love is also in love with you.
    Interestingly,someone told me at one time that if you feel strongly about someone,there's like 70% likelihood that person feels the same way about you.I'm yet to experience it tho
    Seems like I'm always getting that 30% :(

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I hope you like my new signature

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Interestingly,someone told me at one time that if you feel strongly about someone,there's like 70% likelihood that person feels the same way about you.I'm yet to experience it tho

Leave a comment:

Working...
X