X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    Love is the most important thing in life.
    True....Money,Libido,Music and Water follow closely behind

Leave a comment:

• DAYUM
    replied
    It's the greatest feeling I've ever had. Actually the second greatest one, right after the feeling that you have when you find out that the person you love is also in love with you.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Love is the most important thing in life.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I don't want to fall in love but i'm liking someone too much for my taste.

I despise love btw. Everyone can have it but not me please.

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    OK most random thing ever.

So my mum just told me on the phone that she has seen that "French singer that looks Asian" on German TV and I was like

"WTF do you mean Anguun?!"

And she like "yeah"

Leave a comment:

• DAYUM
    replied
    I love Adam!!! I used to come across to him when I was living in St Louis. and everytime he was in STL area, he was right at the Grove. lol
    (it's the gay neighborhood, and it's huge!)
    He seems like a really nice and lovely guy.

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    ^^ahaha I do that too! I was looking through Stronger's ACA thread just the other day for when the song hit #1 in America and its great to read through

Next ones up are MDNA and ARTPOP, let me get ready for those meltdowns

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Great to read about Adam, Shorty! I met him after a concert once, he's adorable. Hope to see him again soon at a concert.

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    OMG the excitement and hype on the early pages of the Femme Fatale Era thread. And the massive success of HIAM on its first day.

I didn't follow US charts that close in 2011, whoa. UKmix saves iconic monents in pop history on this boardT.

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    Originally posted by IrishLamb
    Originally posted by Shorty
    I'm seeing Adam Lambert live tonight I'm so excited!

Though I have to queue up in the VIP section outside beforehand, I hope it's not in the sun cos today is a scorcher
    Have fun!!
    Originally posted by Lamhe
    Oh Adam Lambert is good. Have fun Shorty.
    Thanks guys! I had a wonderful time, Adam is soooooo talented and amazing <3

But I was in the general admission section, and I was almost dying cos it was so hot, I've never sweated so much in my damn life

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    Tried The Roof, it's great. Know the others from before, but never played Fantasy on my own and now i'm bopping! I haven't heard TMB in forever, lemme try it now

Mirate is a bop, though may sound a bit dated now.
    [youtube:wsuflu94]s0RT_rm-FFs[/youtube:wsuflu94]

You might like Dreamlover, Always Be My Baby, Heartbreaker, Emotions & Someday if you're looking for uptempo-ish songs.

Originally posted by Airwrecka
    I've always thought we should just have two threads. Mariah (normal) and Mariah (delusional fanatics). I don't dare post in her GA thread because my recent posts view will forever be filled with that thread.
    This too

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by Odyssey84
    I hate this trend of releasing pre-order songs. By the time album comes out we usually already have half of it, it ruins the whole listening experience.
    Definitely agreed.

It's destroying the whole concept of "the album".

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    This interview gets me everytime.
    [youtube:1q7749ng]5NcMIoAJYPY[/youtube:1q7749ng]

Leave a comment:

• User5
    replied
    I hate this trend of releasing pre-order songs. By the time album comes out we usually already have half of it, it ruins the whole listening experience.

Leave a comment:

• DAYUM
    replied
    Fantasy-Honey-Heartbreaker = Holy trinity.
    I would also add Someday tho, it is a great track. Lyrically and vocally one of my personal favorites. I don't know why she hates it so dayum much.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    I've always loved M, Mariah, Whitney, Janet and Celine, AKA The Big Five. Listening to one shouldn't mean hating the others. But diva stans are so annoying, it's like watching a football match, you have to choose one.
    I enjoy watching football but I have never been a supporter. I don't care who plays, I only want to see interesting competition and I hope the better team will win.

Leave a comment:

• DAYUM
    replied
    These songs are not my favorites, nor the best ones. I chose them, cuz they're mostly uptempo and different for a Mariah Carey song. So if you guys would check them out, I guess you would have a wider look at Mariah Carey as a musician.

Prisoner This song is a favorite for so many regular music listeners. It is so different for the Mariah Carey sound. Also the first time that she actually raps.

You Need Me Another incredible different sound for Mariah. I personally love the rock elements.

I've Been Thinking About You (If Ariana was singing this song in 2016, I bet it would be a smash. This kind of Mariah songs are what Ariana "got inspired by".

How Much (feat. Usher) so underrated among the lambily. That sample, that beat. YAS gurl.

----------------

These songs are not really uptempo, but if anyone is interested, here you go:
    Long Ago (What a great R&B song! If you are into smooth rnb, definitely gotta check this out)
    Slipping Away (it's a b-side, but definitely a fan favorite. In her early interviews, she said that it was one of her favorites but the label didnt put it on Daydream because it was "too rnb" :(
    Breakdown One of the greatest lyrics she has ever written imo. The verses are incredibly fine.
    Clown One of the greatest diss tracks imo. She is really going for Eminem on this one. If you want to know more about the story, check it out.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Madonna fans aren't much different either. Post one negative thing and bam! you're a hater

That's probably why i like dragging her more
    randomly saw an ellen episode where madonna is talking about rebel fart and she is such an unlikable woman, i almost forgot why i dislike her but yeah, she comes across as a bitch
    She's a bitch who is faking about loving and caring about her fans but she goes on stage on 11pm. No artist that loves her fans would do that.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Madonna fans aren't much different either. Post one negative thing and bam! you're a hater

randomly saw an ellen episode where madonna is talking about rebel fart and she is such an unlikable woman, i almost forgot why i dislike her but yeah, she comes across as a bitch
    The only likeable diva out there is Celine Dion.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I've always loved M, Mariah, Whitney, Janet and Celine, AKA The Big Five. Listening to one shouldn't mean hating the others. But diva stans are so annoying, it's like watching a football match, you have to choose one.

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    ^ Maybe that's a reason they hate each other so much, I mean some of them. I am a Mariah fan and I am not a Madonna hater, maybe because I don't have to abuse another artist to make myself feel better or something.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    I've always thought we should just have two threads. Mariah (normal) and Mariah (delusional fanatics). I don't dare post in her GA thread because my recent posts view will forever be filled with that thread.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    ^ Enjoy. Fantasy is from Daydream, The Roof from Butterfly, Touch My Body from E=MC2, Obsessed is from Memoirs of Imperfect Angel.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X