X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    This song was a guilty pleasure for me back in 2008
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• this "Lolliop" is more UKMix-suitable tbh, campy and falsetto heavy. UKMix should only allow male falsetto vocals, the rest is not campy enough
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
        wait till Trump imposes some more tariffs on everything
        UK did it on themselves but Germany is about to fall thanks to that Orange Trumpette and that will defintely effect the rest of Europe and the world
        DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
          Your post history is clearly telling us otherwise.
          The hood anthem of 2008 tho.
          Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
            UK did it on themselves but Germany is about to fall thanks to that Orange Trumpette and that will defintely effect the rest of Europe and the world
            also the slowing down of China will affect everyone
            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Blackout is the weakest Britney Spears album.
              Why fans love it so much ?
              My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
              In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post
                Blackout is the weakest Britney Spears album.
                First time I’ve ever heard that.
                Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                  This song was a guilty pleasure for me back in 2008
                  They actually played that in Latin America?
                  Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Girl Gone Wild 10/10
                    Masterpiece 10/10
                    Turn Up The Radio 10/10
                    Superstar 10/10
                    Love Spent 10/10

Gang Bang 5/10
                    I'm a Sinner 5/10
                    Some Girls 5/10

Gimme All Your Luvin 4/10
                    I'm Addicted 4/10
                    I Don't Give A 4/10
                    Falling Free 4/10
                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

In the zone/Blackout/Glory. Some of the best pure pop albums of recent times.

Comment

Break The Ice is like pop perfection tho.
                        98 - OUT

Comment

• Some of the demo's that leaked before the album came out were much better than what ended up on the album.
                          I loved the 'Break the Ice' and 'Perfect Lover' early leaks.

Sh...I got high with my friends on that music so many times back in the day, that was a fun time.

Comment

• Also loved this one.

Comment

I will pray for you. Do you hear me? I will pray for you! You are not alone and you are gonna get through this!

[MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION] "State of Grace" is amazing
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                I will pray for you. Do you hear me? I will pray for you! You are not alone and you are gonna get through this!

Get her Jeremiah
                                98 - OUT

Comment

Good sis then says Britknee Jean is the GOAT Britknee album...
                                  Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                    Good sis then says Britknee Jean is the GOAT Britknee album...
                                    I bet ha fave song is that diabolic duet with her little sister too.

Comment

• WOW - that's a Lauryn Hill approach to retire right after your biggest hit album... But it's his choice of course.
                                      Pro: freedom of speech
                                      Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                        WOW - that's a Lauryn Hill approach to retire right after your biggest hit album... But it's his choice of course.
                                        I personally never understand it.
                                        If you're a musician and you get the chance to actually be great and successful why would you want to "retire". It turns me off, it tells me they aren't passionate about making music at.
                                        There are artists putting out albums every year without much succes, but they do it because they love making music. I respect that a lot.

Comment

• [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION] who is your profile pic? Mariah Dion or Celine Carey?
                                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Sending prayers!
                                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                              [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION] who is your profile pic? Mariah Dion or Celine Carey?
                                              it's the worst nightmare for [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION], a dusty diva hybrid.

Comment

• This should have smashed

Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Sky Ferreira was done so wrong by the music industry after she refused to be the next Britney, and now every other pop girl they’re launching is biting her aesthetic.
                                                  late.

Comment

• The only good song on MDNA is Masterpiece, the rest is literally unlistenable in 2019. Truly her Artpop.
                                                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Working...
                                                    X