This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
    I used to be so freaked out by this music video when I was a child, when they played it on MTV.
    This girl looks like Slovenian singer from ESC 2019.
    My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
    In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
        All genres have trash music.
        Definitely. It's my personal taste that I consider lots of hip hop songs lowlights and could name just a handful of highlights. But I'd understand if people said the same about country or so ;) .
        WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Comment

• Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post
          This girl looks like Slovenian singer from ESC 2019.
          she kinda does
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
            All genres have trash music.
            except for chalga.

Comment

The rock & metal music should have had much better representation. For example, Skunk Anasie deserved to be amongst the bigger grunge acts of the nineties, yet they didn't have that ultimate marketing push towards the stardom. And Skin as the frontwoman was the ultimate outsider in the outsider scene
              I prefer this version:

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                I didn't put that there because I thought you didn't know that. I put it there that there to show that it isn just "incorporating a culture that has oppressed black people". I just thinkt that it is wrong to criticize a song for its genre when it is the point that it shouldn't be dominated by a certain demographic only. If you only talk about the featuring of Billy Ray then I don't know, he doesn't strike me as backwards thinking as supportive as he is towards Nas but whatever, that's not the pint I was trying to make.

^ [MENTION=65457]theMathematician[/MENTION] :the condition doesn't make sense since music being "good" is subjective. Just because you don't like it they are not supposed to explore other genres? Who decides that?
                Let us call this as it is. GoldMoney is just a pressed lamb who is butthurt over his faves co record being broken. He has literally been dragging Lil Nas like a broken record for the last two months. If this song had not blown up neither he or anyone else would have ever had an issue with it. And that's that on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                  Let us call this as it is. GoldMoney is just a pressed lamb who is butthurt over his faves co record being broken. He has literally been dragging Lil Nas like a broken record for the last two months. If this song had not blown up neither he or anyone else would have ever had an issue with it. And that's that on that.
                  Don't drag Goldboo with my posts pls. I don't participate in hate trains or fan wars. I was just trying to have a genuine discussion
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                    I prefer this version
                    I like the edge of the original one, Edsilia is a great singer though.

Comment

• ^ They also did a duet:

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                        Don't drag Goldboo with my posts pls. I don't participate in hate trains or fan wars. I was just trying to have a genuine discussion
                        He is not being genuine. He is just pressed cos the record was broken. But whatever, I'm out.

Comment

I like the edge of the original one, Edsilia is a great singer though.
                          Nothing beats the original. SKIN is a legend.

Comment

• [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] sis you want me to handle that or you got it? Cause chile......

Comment

• Let's be real JLO is the ONLY choice for superbowl half time show.
                              We do not need another disaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] sis you want me to handle that or you got it? Cause chile......

Comment

• Who are we talking about tho? I don’t see any disparaging posts on my feed?
                                  Originally posted by beredy
                                  When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Sick with the cold in the middle of August hate this so much
                                    last.fm

Comment

• Ugh Lil Legend X causing all this commotion. There is so much powa in ha name.

COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• We love a flop that was still bigger than any Beyonce's Lion King song

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                          #7 in your hole, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet?
                                          So you donít know ha?

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

So you don’t know ha?
                                            No. I don't like it though.

Do you know this slay?

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                              Ugh Lil Legend X causing all this commotion. There is so much powa in ha name.

The power that he has is truly unparalleled.

Comment

• No. I don’t like it though.

Comment

No. I don’t like it though.
                                                  Omg how can you not like legend Noisettes. We can't be friends no more.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                    The power that he has is truly unparalleled.
                                                    The talent, the youth, the vitality, the stamina.

Poor the dusty forGaGatten falling-apart divas

Comment

Working...
                                                    X