Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I love how they have the word “Noise” in their name tho. It’s like they were telling y’all what to expect.
    Originally posted by abi on GOAT
    You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

    I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

    Comment




    • LEGENDARY
      Last edited by BeeBoy; Wed August 14, 2019, 19:33.
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

      Comment


      • Push It started modern day ratchet culture.
        Originally posted by abi on GOAT
        You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

        I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

        Comment


        • Warren G's Regulate was actually a BIG hit in America back in 94

          I happen to have it on a mixtape I recorded when listening to a top 40 station.. the stupid radio station used their station's catchphrase/promo in the middle of the song I hated that lol

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
            They started ratchet culture.
            My parents used to have one of these jukeboxes in the basement with a vinyl of this on it. My friends and I always played this and danced our asses off to it when we were little, of course not knowing what this was about . Can't believe this was a bigger hit in the german speaking countries than the US. Prude as always
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
              My parents used to have one of these jukeboxes in the basement with a vinyl of this on it. My friends and I always played this and danced our asses off to it when we were little, of course not knowing what this was about . Can't believe this was a bigger hit in the german speaking countries than the US. Prude as always
              The hood don’t like being lectured to so it only peaked at #51 on black radio. They went back to their klassic hoodrat style with their next album and won back their urban fanbase with hood klassics “Shoop” and “Whatta Man”.
              Originally posted by abi on GOAT
              You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

              I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                The hood don’t like being lectured to so it only peaked at #51 on black radio. They went back to their klassic hoodrat style with their next album and won back their urban fanbase with hood klassics “Shoop” and “Whatta Man”.
                Yeah it's definitely their most 90s dance music inspired song. Push It, Shoop and and Whatta Man are all classics as well though
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                Comment


                • Salt-n-Pepa's best track ever is None of your Business and that's that

                  Comment



                  • Brits had the cutting edge in terms of using quirky beats and experimenting with hip house even back in the 80s
                    Waffles are checked cookies

                    Comment


                    • Despite all those RPDR, drag queens used to be much better represented in the music charts than they are now.
                      Waffles are checked cookies

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                        Who are we talking about tho? I don’t see any disparaging posts on my feed?
                        HAHAHAHA... Now I feel like getting that Premium Membership

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                          Despite all those RPDR, drag queens used to be much better represented in the music charts than they are now.
                          By who?
                          I was low-key shook when I found out that Cher is NOT a drag queen.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

                            I happen to have it on a mixtape I recorded when listening to a top 40 station.. the stupid radio station used their station's catchphrase/promo in the middle of the song I hated that lol
                            Those were the days. I can still hear DJ's talk in my head when I listen to the proper versions. I've heard some DJ's talk especially at the start or end of a song, that I can still hear it after all those years. So happy we don't have to record from radio anymore.
                            My Instagram... - Click here

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                              By who?
                              I was low-key shook when I found out that Cher is NOT a drag queen.
                              Divine had top 20 hits in the UK in the 1980s already
                              Waffles are checked cookies

                              Comment




                              • BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                98 - OUT

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by aRat View Post


                                  Illuminati
                                  Waffles are checked cookies

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                    HAHAHAHA... Now I feel like getting that Premium Membership
                                    I might gift it to you fo yo B’Day boo.
                                    Originally posted by abi on GOAT
                                    You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

                                    I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                      Those were the days. I can still hear DJ's talk in my head when I listen to the proper versions. I've heard some DJ's talk especially at the start or end of a song, that I can still hear it after all those years. So happy we don't have to record from radio anymore.
                                      Regulate hit #7 over there too
                                      Originally posted by abi on GOAT
                                      You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

                                      I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

                                      Comment


                                      • Is this the worst celebrity list of all time?

                                        Comment


                                        • Kween Oprah is #1 so it iight
                                          Originally posted by abi on GOAT
                                          You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

                                          I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                            Kween Oprah is #1 so it iight
                                            But Kween is way lower than Ari and Gaga, G$

                                            Comment


                                            • There are definitely some weird names included and the ranking of some is questionable for all time but Bey at #2? We love to see it. Top 2 and she is number 2
                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                                              Comment


                                              • No Dua Lipa No List
                                                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                                98 - OUT

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                  Kween Oprah is #1 so it iight
                                                  you say this now and a few odd years later Marianne Williamson is the POTUS on the back of just being Oprah's "spiritual advisor"
                                                  Waffles are checked cookies

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                    No Dua Lipa No List
                                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X