This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    Tbh I would've been surprised if you liked it. And that's the T on that.
    Kii I have really spread the word through the whole forum that stevvy has awful taste, haven't I?

BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
      My girl is on a roll
      Sis I felt like playing a little today. My work here is done

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        You must get some help. It must be difficult to live with so much anger and bitterness inside.
        WaiT were u coming for me or for Realest with this?
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
          Yes I like Hailee Steinfeld, Bebe Rexha, Daya, Ava Max and Jessie J too
          oh wow a much better top 5 than the DDD's (Dry Dusty Divas)

98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
            She’s an average YT lady so of course they hyped her during her time. Y’alls type tend to do that.
            Wait this tea tho
            Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
              Kii I have really spread the word through the whole forum that stevvy has awful taste, haven't I?
              Welp he is spreading it himself as well
              In all seriousnes I just meant that it is not exactly his type of music (no diva or old white males singing it). I don't recall stevvy ever liking an uptempo in general
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                sorry... but as someone who was in his late 20s when that tune came out... I have to tell ya, that it is one of the worst song in recorded music. And that's the T on that.
                Do you at least like the hoodrat anthem of 2002, Dilemma?
                Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                  Madge
                  Whitney
                  Celine
                  and?
                  Two strong black women
                  Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                    of course not. I hate Nelly. The only Nelly I acknowledge is the Teutonic empress, Miss Furtado.
                    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                      thank you for inspiring my new avatar. I chose GOD bc I'm a believer, baby.
                      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                        The way Kelly GODland stole Beyonce's shine with that classic. Dilemma was smashing while Flop It Out was charting absolutely nowhere.

Beyonce was quick tho, she quickly realised her failure & sold her soul and made a contract with the devil so that she could have success while also wishing for Kelly to flop. Thus "Dangerously In Love With Satan" and "Crazy In Love With Lucifer" were born.

Lesson to learn from this: The bad and corrupted in this world always win, sweeties.
                        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                          Life takes a toll on you when you sing for people and not chairs.
                          Originally posted by beredy View Post
                          It's a choice at least. Not being forced by having no audience.

Drag that puta

I just know that a stan from that 90s throwback Brandy did not just come for Knee...or her singing / playback. Sit down, ma.

Worry about Fady having to clean the toilets at McDonald’s for a living these days.
                          Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu August 15, 2019, 22:57.
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• your idols are frauds, the number one celebrity of all-time is...
                            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                              your idols are frauds, the number one celebrity of all-time is...
                              Omfg this is what nightmares are made of
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Oooo girl you thought you did something didn’t you. Just make sure y’all don’t have to #FreeBritney again.

Comment

• I keep coming back to this report once in a while and still find it quite hilarious

Comment

• suddenly this appeared in my yt recommendations...and I don't mind
                                    Last edited by heppolo; Thu August 15, 2019, 23:53.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                      Drag that puta
                                      LOL
                                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Bitch sit your dick riding ass down too
                                        Last edited by TheRealest; Thu August 15, 2019, 23:59.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                          Oooo girl you thought you did something didn’t you. Just make sure y’all don’t have to #FreeBritney again.
                                          I know that I did. Thanks luv.

While you make sure that you keep your fav out of jail? Deal. We might not found out if she’s going to end up in it or not like in 2006 because she’s too irrelevant and no one will report about it. You might have luck when you ask her employer McDonalds though.

Are you going to book her for your birthday? I mean it’s for free isn’t it? She only wants a hot meal after all. Make sure she doesn’t forget her CD player with that one hit she had in the mid 90s luv.

Comment

• @JeremySpears just look at this:

Youtube:

The murderer's biggest (and only) hit "The Boy Is Mine" - 66 million views

One of Britney's random flops "Ooh La La" - 110 million views

Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Y’all stupid bitches act like I’M Brandy honey idgaf

Comment

• Girls you all should get some fresh air. (Don't act like The Boy Is Mine is not a major 90s classic and comparable to a smurf soundtrack from the 10s though). Don't drag these women, their royalties from one song will give them enough to live for.
                                                At least we don't have to worry about the mods anymore. They fell out of the nest and left us to deal with problems on our own
                                                Last edited by BeeBoy; Fri August 16, 2019, 00:40.
                                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Right, please move on!
                                                  trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                                  trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                                    Right, please move on!
                                                    Stan wars in this thread every now and then are like...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X