X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIfan
    replied
    I am so excited Holly Holm defeated Ronda Rousey. I love how humble Holm was and she kicked Rousey's ass.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Originally posted by trebor
    On the other forum this is trending: vitriolic
    r u betraying ukmix?
    You knew that, already...

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by trebor
    r u betraying ukmix?

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied
    Those words are uhm not highfalutin though...

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    your audacity is too much to be believed

is my word of the week.

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Impertinent is one of my favourites.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    I love catalyst, embeddedness and lest

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Meticulous has been my word of the week

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    What an abomination!

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Originally posted by fpfbm54
    Originally posted by mrlemonade

to jeopardise
    that's not that odd though
    really? i never heard of it...mess
    I'm flabbergasted... !

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    Originally posted by mrlemonade

to jeopardise
    really? i never heard of it...mess

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied

to jeopardise

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    to be aghast at something
    to be atwitter
    to jeopardise

love all the new vocabulary you learn here

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Watching CNN right now, i feel so sick. Poor people. May they RIP and i hope people responsible for this massacre will get what they deserve

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    I remember seeing 'Fantasy' on TV a lot, but I wasn't really into music then. The first song I vividly remember liking is 'Honey' and my mom told me off because she said I should not like Mariah because she's an annoying bimbo

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    my first Mariah song was Vision Of Love and remember when she was being touted as this young future superstar :::grabs out the walker:::. I liked her stuff but it wasn't until much later where I really looked enough to buy an album, I was more of a Madonna/Janet/sometimes Whitney fan for female pop stars in the early 90s and also all the harder rock and alternative stuff then and Mariah was part of that whole "the rest" grouping. I didn't really come out of the closet and accept that I loved her music until TEOM because before then I was being a Madonna stan and at the time, Madonna and Mariah stans hated each other to the extent Katy and Taylor fans do now

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    Originally posted by HaskaWuga
    Originally posted by abi
    Gold in Indonesia is like 10,000 copies though and we have like 250m people.
    And platinum is like 15k well, anggun's last album still sold like 300k here though
    #agnezmowho? It bothers me that people don't buy albums anymore in our country, like some of the biggest music stores are closed now in my city (Bandung) and we only have 2 left and they don't usually have complete collection. :-?

My first Mariah song ever was definitely "Thank God I Found You" because my female classmates always blasted it out loud in the class. I really thought it was one of her best songs until I discovered "One Sweet Day" like 2-3 years ago and found out that "Thank God I Found You" was just a "One Sweet Day"'s replica. "Problem"/"Focus" teas.

Leave a comment:

• HaskaWuga
    replied
    Originally posted by abi
    And platinum is like 15k well, anggun's last album still sold like 300k here though

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    I think my first ever Mariah song was Obssesed or AUIWFCIY. Or Hero, but in casting shows, never heard original before. Idk, some other people from my country say she was present, but I never heard any of her songs anywhere.
    Jeez how young r u?

The first Mariah song that I actively remember is Heartbreaker.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    I think my first ever Mariah song was Obssesed or AUIWFCIY. Or Hero, but in casting shows, never heard original before. Idk, some other people from my country say she was present, but I never heard any of her songs anywhere.

yes, we get it now, you hate her. grow up.
    He did.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

yes, we get it now, you hate her. grow up.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by abi

in my book, it has shipped 40,000 copies for gold in indonesia.

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    Originally posted by yomaku
    this bop.
    i think that was the first song i've heard from her, they used to play this to death on VIVA plus. (or MTV2Pop)

Leave a comment:

• yomaku
    replied
    I thought the same as well here but as I got to know more of her stuff I've realized I heard it way before too, just like this bop.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X