X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    I'm a straight lover too.
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    yass, gurl. Whenever I'm surrounded by them, I always hear wedding bells in my head when someone looks at me for longer than 1 second.
    That just means you are bottoms and like your men to be more masculine and that is totally fine but don't go around belittling gheys that are feminine.

The internal homophobia I can't.
    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

Comment

• I just wrote that i loved straight men, didn't belittle anyone.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        I just wrote that i loved straight men, didn't belittle anyone.
        Yeah I know my comment was also more directed at stevo
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
          Drake is the highest certified male recording artist in the United States.
          Most of Drake's "singles sales" are just streaming numbers
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

I'm a racist in all things ghey...
            If one tries to take this literally, this phrase just doesn't look good on the screen at all

Comment

• Straight pride...Like the motto of Eastern European Eurovision entries

Comment

• Sexuality is marvellous IMO, I've been bisexual and I believe that you can be attracted to either sex. It will depend on the person.

The thing is that I ALWAYS going to be a Top (I can't do anything else, I just can't) so because of that I don't really mind it if the other guy is quite fragile or even a bit feminine, of course I appreciate a masculine guy but I think those who are overly obssesed with straight-looking guys are definitely bottoms (probably power bottoms) because they are looking for a heavily masculine presence in their life. I (on the other hand) like bottom guys and girls, I look for a more fragile figure in my life, I particularly LOVE those guys who basically want to assume the role of being "the girl of the relationship", I know it's not for everyone but there are plenty of guys who love being that way and feeling like they are assuming the role of the girl of the relationship.

That doesn't mean that I will be ok with guys not behaving in public though. I like them to be serious and masculine in public like if we are in the street the guy better not make me feel embarrassed or ashamed. In public he has to be well behaved, and manly and in private (bedroom) he can be whatever he likes, if he's a bit feminine in private well that's ok for me, I will treat him harder then.
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                  Don't act so naive. Gay pride is organized to celebrate all the progress we have made in gaining many basic human rights that straights always had & also to remind everyone that we still don't have all the basic human rights straights have.

If straight pride were an outcry from an oppressed group then I’d say, go for it! However, since straights are not an oppressed group their parade doesn’t come as an expression of pride. Instead it comes as right-wing rhetoric. Straight Pride is a retaliation against gay pride by straight white right-wing people. The one month attention is dedicated to other than straight people, all of their insecurities spill out.

Funny how their "pride" flag is apparently the U.S. Flag, I guess I keep hating on U.S. music for a reason

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                    Sexuality is marvellous IMO, I've been bisexual and I believe that you can be attracted to either sex. It will depend on the person.

The thing is that I ALWAYS going to be a Top (I can't do anything else, I just can't) so because of that I don't really mind it if the other guy is quite fragile or even a bit feminine, of course I appreciate a masculine guy but I think those who are overly obssesed with straight-looking guys are definitely bottoms (probably power bottoms) because they are looking for a heavily masculine presence in their life. I (on the other hand) like bottom guys and girls, I look for a more fragile figure in my life, I particularly LOVE those guys who basically want to assume the role of being "the girl of the relationship", I know it's not for everyone but there are plenty of guys who love being that way and feeling like they are assuming the role of the girl of the relationship.

That doesn't mean that I will be ok with guys not behaving in public though. I like them to be serious and masculine in public like if we are in the street the guy better not make me feel embarrassed or ashamed. In public he has to be well behaved, and manly and in private (bedroom) he can be whatever he likes, if he's a bit feminine in private well that's ok for me, I will treat him harder then.

This page is revealing way too much.
                    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                      Funny how their "pride" flag is apparently the U.S. Flag, I guess I keep hating on U.S. music for a reason
                      Is anyone shocked that the sraight pride was just right wing Trump'd nationalism in "disguise" though?
                      98 - OUT

Comment

Is anyone shocked that the sraight pride was just right wing Trump'd nationalism in "disguise" though?
                        I am surprise none of the yeehaw country stars turned up for their own "Straight Mardi Gras"

Comment

This page is revealing way too much.
                          The sands of time fade into dark
                          Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                          A message to madness
                          Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Full list of most streamed females by total streams on Spotify (I highlighted our fav popstitutes and dusty divas):

1 ArianaGrande 14,426,595,603

2 Rihanna 11,709,248,066
                            3 SelenaGomez 8,374,526,591
                            4 Beyonce 8,101,053,862
                            5 Sia 8,045,660,176
                            6 Taylor Swift 8,022,343,508
                            7 Nicki Minaj 7,936,694,041 (yikes I am disgusted)
                            8 Billie Eilish 6,954,517,238
                            9 Dua Lipa 6,596,921,025
                            10 Adele 6,560,728,306
                            11 Lady Gaga 6,436,488,318
                            12 Katy Perry 6,068,119,090
                            13 Demi Lovato 5,706,769,936
                            14 Ellie Goulding 5,557,366,996
                            15 Shakira 5,535,812,135
                            16 Halsey 5,225,218,133
                            17 Camila Cabello 5,124,246,453
                            18 Lana Del Rey 5,097,669,056
                            19 Zara Larsson 4,654,617,133
                            20 P!nk 4,091,920,677
                            21 Miley Cyrus 4,006,976,269
                            22 Cardi B 3,963,376,606
                            23 Bebe Rexha 3,923,536,090
                            24 Little Mix 3,857,196,531
                            25 Anne-Marie 3,741,310,385
                            26 SZA 3,677,793,128
                            27 Fifth Harmony 3,395,003,645
                            28 Alessia Cara 3,378,223,219
                            29 Jess Glynne 3,220,630,153
                            30 Lorde 3,203,318,693
                            31 Hailee Steinfeld 3,133,187,165
                            32 Meghan Trainor 3,109,888,756
                            33 Tove Lo 3,108,051,362 (oh wow she is quite high)
                            34 Britney Spears 2,945,835,912
                            35 Rita Ora 2,712,614,478
                            36 Anitta 2,573,233,050
                            37 Becky G 2,509,130,385
                            38 Mariah Carey 2,449,686,852
                            39 Julia Michaels 2,332,176,160
                            40 Amy Winehouse 2,245,856,415
                            41 Madonna 2,162,678,921
                            42 Jessie J 2,137,656,708
                            43 Jennifer Lopez 2,123,996,983
                            44 ChristinaAguilera 2,016,857,954
                            45 Kehlani 2,000,925,426
                            46 Whitney Houston 1,950,513,773
                            47 Avril Lavigne 1,945,518,161
                            48 Kesha 1,924,342,556
                            49 Birdy 1,789,397,035
                            50 BLACKPINK 1,749,727,664
                            51 Iggy Azalea 1,694,118,920
                            52 MŘ 1,542,363,381
                            53 Charli XCX 1,536,192,648
                            54 Destiny's Child 1,440,330,908
                            55 Alicia Keys 1,334,852,179

Celina and Jeannette N/A
                            Last edited by aRat; Sun September 1, 2019, 21:28.
                            98 - OUT

Comment

• to be fair, I would never count Spotify metric as a serious one cause it's basically the kids-teens playground

Comment

• Alicia Keys is so forGaGatten I don't know what went wrong with her in the late 2000s cuz she seemed like someone who is going to have great longevity. Beyonce won in the end.
                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Ari truly is the streaming queen. Wow at Dua Lipa and Billie Eilish both with one album. Gags should be thankful for a Star Is Born, I don't think she was Top20 before that era happened.
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• nice, Miss Carey will be adding 400-500m this 4th quarter. (300m for her xmas stuff alone). We love a legend in her late 40s.
                                    My Chart

Comment

Yes Sweaty you are right. The full top 30:
                                      Did you just give me stevvy's nickname?

Comment

Alicia Keys is so forGaGatten I don't know what went wrong with her in the late 2000s cuz she seemed like someone who is going to have great longevity. Beyonce won in the end.
                                        Well she did have 5 successful studio albums though (I would say she had more longevity or consistency than some divas that came out around her same time: Avril Lavigne, Nelly Furtado, Christina Aguilera, Dido, Norah Jones, etc) but people suddenly turned their backs on her for no reason, I guess they just got bored.
                                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Queen Tove almost in top 30!

I'm surprised Madonna is so close to Mariah, since Mariah has 2 Christmas albums and boost every year thanks to that. Mariah would probably be in lower 40s without Xmas music?

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                                            Queen Tove almost in top 30!

I'm surprised Madonna is so close to Mariah, since Mariah has 2 Christmas albums and boost every year thanks to that. Mariah would probably be in lower 40s without Xmas music?
                                            well, I would assume that since Madonna has so many popular classics and xmas music is only streamed for 3 weeks in December, Madonna would be ahead of Mariah BIGLY... like 2-3 billion streams ahead.

BUT, last week Mariah's smash summer hit "All I want for Summer is Christmas" was streamed 349,173 times and with that more than Express Yourself (137k), Into the Groove (233k), Papa Don't Preach (217k), Crazy for You (191k), Music (150k) and the list goes on and on and on. Mariah's summer smash is going to hit 100k daily streams on Spotify in next couple of days. yass.
                                            My Chart

Comment

Queen Tove almost in top 30!

Actually the fact that both Mariah and Madonna are higher than J.Lo and Xtina is impressive.

Comment

well, I would assume that since Madonna has so many popular classics and xmas music is only streamed for 3 weeks in December, Madonna would be ahead of Mariah BIGLY... like 2-3 billion streams ahead.

BUT, last week Mariah's smash summer hit "All I want for Summer is Christmas" was streamed 349,173 times and with that more than Express Yourself (137k), Into the Groove (233k), Papa Don't Preach (217k), Crazy for You (191k), Music (150k) and the list goes on and on and on. Mariah's summer smash is going to hit 100k daily streams on Spotify in next couple of days. yass.
                                                Don't play naive. You're not kid.

Comment

Don't play naive. You're not kid.
                                                  I seem to have hit a nerve there.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

I seem to have hit a nerve there.
                                                    Maybe your own which is why you turned into stan for no reason. Don't quote me when you are in your stan mode, please.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X