Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ilearnedfromthebest better make up for lost time by helping GOAT cross 200 million streams by Halloween.
    Originally posted by abi on GOAT
    You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• speaking about the girl groups
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Mariah should change that "All I Want For Christmas" cause bringing back "Christmas" was one of top priorities on Trump and Fox News agenda.

Comment

• With the income from those 14 billion streams - a career’s worth of work for Ariana - she probably made less money than Celine made from the Lets Talk About Love album alone.

Streaming is such a non-starter - love it personally, but I’d take a dusty diva’s career over a streaming queen’s any day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
            With the income from those 14 billion streams - a career’s worth of work for Ariana - she probably made less money than Celine made from the Lets Talk About Love album alone.

Streaming is such a non-starter - love it personally, but I’d take a dusty diva’s career over a streaming queen’s any day.
            True! There's so little money for the artists in streaming. I guess that's why everyone is non-stop touring mode these days.

Comment

• Also, what's with all the TMI!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                Mariah should change that "All I Want For Christmas" cause bringing back "Christmas" was one of top priorities on Trump and Fox News agenda.

Yeah, you just couldn't say that word in this country without fear of prosecution. According to some "news" outlets.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                  Yeah, you just couldn't say that word in this country without fear of prosecution. According to some "news" outlets.
                  I mean, those Fox News fake outrage right-wingers (and Trump) left an impressive stain on this word tbh.

Comment

True! There's so little money for the artists in streaming. I guess that's why everyone is non-stop touring mode these days.
                    I always wonder how all those artists manage to have all their tour dates outsold. Everyone always complains how everything is so expensive these days, but so many people seem to have the money for a concert ticket 'on the side'. I looked up what an Ariana Grande ticket would cost me - and it's at least 80€. Let's say that I would find other ways to spend 80€...

I don't use streaming. I buy CDs and since this year was not a good one in terms of releases, I only bought 2 albums so far (and one was not really worth the money in the end). A 3rd one may find its way into my CD collection soon though...
                    Pro: freedom of speech
                    Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                      With the income from those 14 billion streams - a career’s worth of work for Ariana - she probably made less money than Celine made from the Lets Talk About Love album alone.

Rihanna is the wealthiest female artist so the dusties lose even at that.
                      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                      98 - OUT

Comment

• Life must be boring for Medoner fans as all they discuss these days are opinions of a random Youtube girl on previous Madge albums
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                          I hope that former Jeff Bezos' wife has never released any music, cause she is gonna be the wealthiest female artist of all time immediately.

Comment

• I bet neither the popstitutes, nor the dusty divas of the bad old U.S. can do this

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                              Life must be boring for Medoner fans as all they discuss these days are opinions of a random Youtube girl on previous Madge albums
                              I've noticed this. Sad indeed, and so soon after an album. It takes the lambs a good six months to stop the initial debates on a new release.

Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                              I hope that former Jeff Bezos' wife has never released any music, cause she is gonna be the wealthiest female artist of all time immediately.

Comment

I've noticed this. Sad indeed, and so soon after an album. It takes the lambs a good six months to stop the initial debates on a new release.
                                Well, the album paid hommage to her masterpiece and fell off the charts quicker than a ray of light
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Atleast something is being discussed instead of the sour b*tching happening in this thread like every minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                    Atleast something is being discussed instead of the sour b*tching happening in this thread like every minute.
                                    The sands of time fade into dark
                                    Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                    A message to madness
                                    Feel music that's realness

Comment

• I thought Category 4 was the strongest type of hurricanes. Dorian is currently category 5.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Atleast something is being discussed instead of the sour b*tching happening in this thread like every minute.
                                        YASSSSS HONEY

Comment

That’s what this thread is for...if you don’t like it then I don’t see you getting to 1000 posts
                                          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                            According to some dodgy assessment by Forbes.

Madge and Celine > others.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                                              That’s what this thread is for...if you don’t like it then I don’t see you getting to 1000 posts
                                              You don't have to worry about my postcount, thanks.

Comment

• Edit: Wrong thread
                                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

You don't have to worry about my postcount, thanks.
                                                  I donít
                                                  Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                                                    That’s what this thread is for..
                                                    Hm not really I think
                                                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X