X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Erotica View Post
    Hm not really I think
    Since they closed "unpopular opinions" thread, this has become our bitching thread. People can simply ignore us or our posts though
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I just stumbled upon this bop. I only liked the singled, the album wasn't it.
      Still sounds so damn catchy, great vocals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
        According to some dodgy assessment by Forbes.

Madge and Celine > others.
        Some dodgy assessment by Forbes >>>> some dodgy assessment by diva stans

BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
          Since they closed "unpopular opinions" thread, this has become our bitching thread. People can simply ignore us or our posts though
          Yasss <3
          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• But they sold alberms111!1!1!
            They have different kind of incomes. Streaming will bring in much more revenue over time than until now. Nowadays it's also easier to make big money with advertisement deals and touring. I don't think the big divas back then earned more just because people still bought CDs.
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Perhaps it should be renamed The Random Bitch Thread?
              The sands of time fade into dark
              Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
              A message to madness
              Feel music that's realness

Comment

• How can you attach your name to one of the biggest movies ever and still flop to hell and back?

98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                  But they sold alberms111!1!1!
                  They have different kind of incomes. Streaming will bring in much more revenue over time than until now. Nowadays it's also easier to make big money with advertisement deals and touring. I don't think the big divas back then earned more just because people still bought CDs.
                  And didn't all the money go to labels anyway?
                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                    How can you attach your name to one of the biggest movies ever and still flop to hell and back?

People were not here for the music. Neither the movie soundtrack nor an extra present. The movie was a success, the 25m dollar check is secured, Blue's bills are covered for another month. She will live
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                      And didn't all the money go to labels anyway?
                      yes especially for label puppets like Maria and Celina

98 - OUT

Comment

Alicia Keys is so forGaGatten I don't know what went wrong with her in the late 2000s cuz she seemed like someone who is going to have great longevity. Beyonce won in the end.
                        Alicia became so basic after screwing Swizz Beatz, ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                          Perhaps it should be renamed The Random Bitch Thread?
                          Yall are just mad people are dragging divas more and more instead of always kissing their swollen ashy feet.

Thankfully [MENTION=32337]MusicRecords[/MENTION] , me and [MENTION=23043]heppolo[/MENTION] made it a thing to drag the divas by their cheap wigs. Ahh the impact.
                          98 - OUT

Comment

Yall are just mad people are dragging divas more and more instead of always kissing their swollen ashy feet.

Thankfully [MENTION=32337]MusicRecords[/MENTION] , me and [MENTION=23043]heppolo[/MENTION] made it a thing to drag the divas by their cheap wigs. Ahh the impact.
                            98 - OUT

Comment

The irony of y'all bishing about us bad bishes that post on this thread
                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

The satisfaction wouldn't be the same for them, they'd get bored by their own bitching if there's no one to tell them off that they could b*tch back to.

Comment

yes especially for label puppets like Maria and Celina

+10000000000

Let's not forget how fake Murriha's #1s are thanks to her label pulling all kinds of cheap tricks to the billboard rules at the time and selling the singles for less than a hoe sells herself in west Hollywood then the cows lambs complained when Lil Nas X beat the record with remixes
                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Stop trolling

Im asking nicely before I take serious measures
                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                      The satisfaction wouldn't be the same for them, they'd get bored by their own bitching if there's no one to tell them off that they could b*tch back to.
                                      Yes precisely.

Arguing and fooling around are the best forms of interaction anyway.

98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                                        +10000000000

Let's not forget how fake Murriha's #1s are thanks to her label pulling all kinds of cheap tricks to the billboard rules at the time and selling the singles for less than a hoe sells herself in west Hollywood then the cows lambs complained when Lil Nas X beat the record with remixes
                                        All these years and the good sis still doesn't know how to drag...

Comment

• Mariah and Celine had good deals back in the day, Mariah especially because she maximized her points on her albums.

Streaming only pays about $.01 a stream (before label splits) with an album in the 90s grossing about $12 for the label. That's 1,200 streams to equal the sale of 1 CD. To put that in perspective, that's 1.2B streams to = 1m records sold. Now what was that you were saying about the divas that sold 100m WW during the 90s? LOL

Comment

Who said anything about mad? I'm more like

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                            Good point. Like the darkness needs the light, one supposes....
                                            The sands of time fade into dark
                                            Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                            A message to madness
                                            Feel music that's realness

Comment

It's explicit without being vulgar (kinda like the songs on Erotica).

I mean the song title translates to "Do you c*m with her like you did with me?"

It's really obvious for native speakers.
                                              The English translation says: Do you get on with her like you do with me?
                                              Thank God my German is not that good and I just went with the English translation.
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                I'm a racist in all things ghey... I can't have a sexual relationship with feminine men. It's not possible. Kinky OK, but not the type who shaves all of their body hair and wears make-up et al... or the biggest NO for me is men wearing jewellery, especially silver.

Basically I'm a burnt child, I repulse everything my gay cousin (he is 40) does or stands for. Family meetings are always a lot of fun bc I can't stop bullying him or make fun of him or not take him seriously. When he married, he even took the last name of his partner. I can't at him.

Also he thinks he knows all things fashion and then he buys expensive brands et al, but only uglee clothes and then he flaunts it in front me and is super happy and I am like... who in 2019 wears D&G? #youngdum&broke
                                                Although I'm nothing like your cousin (don't care for make-up, D&G, etc.), I do took my partner's name when we married and he took mine. I hope you find true love one day and understand the "wow" feeling.

Comment

• Yassss we got some dusty divas pressed and in doing so we keep kmix lively...nice to have some activity on this thread these days
                                                  @aRat
                                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                                    I always wonder how all those artists manage to have all their tour dates outsold. Everyone always complains how everything is so expensive these days, but so many people seem to have the money for a concert ticket 'on the side'. I looked up what an Ariana Grande ticket would cost me - and it's at least 80. Let's say that I would find other ways to spend 80...

I don't use streaming. I buy CDs and since this year was not a good one in terms of releases, I only bought 2 albums so far (and one was not really worth the money in the end). A 3rd one may find its way into my CD collection soon though...
                                                    Well, I don't buy CD's anymore. I'd rather stream and spend my money on concert tickets.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X