X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
    Wow is that GIF real?
    It is, and the people who made the movie decided to keep the Twin tower scenes in the movie (they were obviously filmed before 911)...terrible on their part but then again anything involved with murriha is a mess. Even the Home Alone 2 movie removed the tower scene when it was shown in dec 2001 on TV channels

Glad murriha flopped though
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Wow is that GIF real?
      Probably. Glitter released on 9/11 and Virgin did a big rollout.

Comment

• Yes, I forget what 9/11 documentary its from.
        Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
          only if the bottom hasn't cleaned up properly.
          Originally posted by aRat View Post
          when I grow up, I want to be as good a troll as aRat. a hero!

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
            Yeah I know about the date, but the face that someone specifically filmed that billboard to contrast the twin towers seems so bizarelly random.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
              Yeah I know about the date, but the fact that someone specifically filmed that billboard to contrast the twin towers seems so bizarelly random.
              Last edited by Hejira; Tue September 3, 2019, 22:31.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                It is, and the people who made the movie decided to keep the Twin tower scenes in the movie (they were obviously filmed before 911)...terrible on their part but then again anything involved with murriha is a mess. Even the Home Alone 2 movie removed the tower scene when it was shown in dec 2001 on TV channels

Glad murriha flopped though
                You do know they barely had a week’s notice, right?
                Property of cheapthrill

Comment

Yeah I know about the date, but the face that someone specifically filmed that billboard to contrast the twin towers seems so bizarelly random.
                  The gif makes it appear that way, by design. But in reality they were just panning up and the billboard happened to be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                    when I grow up, I want to be as good a troll as aRat. a hero!
                    Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                      You do know they barely had a week’s notice, right?
                      No excuses, they should've cancelled the film...it wouldn't be known as a flop if it hadn't been released but bishh is greedy and got what she deserved

Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

No excuses, they should've cancelled the film...it wouldn't be known as a flop if it hadn't been released but bishh is greedy and got what she deserved

Comment

Ironically, the film was originally supposed to be released two weeks before but then the meltdown happened.
                          Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• The ice cream cart is iconic.

Comment

Ironically, the film was originally supposed to be released two weeks before but then the meltdown happened.
                              What the heck did I just watch? was she for real?
                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Ugh. Carson Daly was the biggest nonentity to ever emerge from MTV
                                The sands of time fade into dark
                                Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                A message to madness
                                Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                  I wonder if that person who filmed this knew what he was doing, or it was accidentally iconic

Comment

Rih would've turned it into a hit. A waste.

Comment

What the heck did I just watch? was she for real?
                                      I’m glad to know that her welfare was your upmost concern.
                                      Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                                        Ugh. Carson Daly was the biggest nonentity to ever emerge from MTV
                                        I think he was the first yt guy I ever had a crush on, he was a low key bae.
                                        Property of cheapthrill

Comment

I think he was the first yt guy I ever had a crush on, he was a low key bae.
                                          That's very surprising. He's just so bland, a bowl of oatmeal with nothing on it. I would have assumed you'd have spicier taste in yts.
                                          The sands of time fade into dark
                                          Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                          A message to madness
                                          Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                            Rih would've turned it into a hit. A waste.
                                            Just because you, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet and errbody else in your hole weren’t in tune with what the rest of the world was listening to doesn’t mean it wasn’t a hit boo.
                                            Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                                              That's very surprising. He's just so bland, a bowl of oatmeal with nothing on it. I would have assumed you'd have spicier taste in yts.
                                              Personality wise, yes he’s a dry wall but I couldn’t take my eyes off of him like the good sis Lauryn said.

My tastes have evolved, but chocolate is what I most gravitate towards now. Most yt celebrities today get SOOOO over sensationalized it’s despicable. If you’re slightly over average, you get treated like you’re the hottest thing walking the planet.
                                              Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Just swiped left on a decent looking guy purely because he's a Lana Del Rey fan.

So shallow. I'll be dying alone.

Comment

• I needed this laugh!!!
                                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Proceed with caution...
                                                    Last edited by TheRealest; Wed September 4, 2019, 08:07.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X