• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
    Bjork did not have to snap like this!!!
    A work of art.

Comment

• Lizzie McGuire was the shit

Comment

• X-Men: Days of Future Past was SO DAMN GOOD!!! Better than most MCU films.

How could they have dropped the ball with the next two movies????
        Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
          X-Men: Days of Future Past was SO DAMN GOOD!!! Better than most MCU films.

How could they have dropped the ball with the next two movies????
          Actually it was incredibly good! By far one of the best superhero movies ever done and the best one in the X-men film franchise.

Surprisingly enough "Days Of Future Past" is one of my favorite films of the decade.
          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
            Actually it was incredibly good! By far one of the best superhero movies ever done and the best one in the X-men film franchise.

Surprisingly enough "Days Of Future Past" is one of my favorite films of the decade.
            This film also made me truly appreciate Halle Berry as Storm. The scene when her and Magneto took out many of the Sentinals was unbelievable.
            Last edited by TIfan; Fri September 6, 2019, 21:26.
            Diva!!!

Comment

• (Taking this post here where GIF's aren't discriminated thanks [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION])

Listening to Norman F*cking Rockwell in the morning:

Listening to Norman F*cking Rockwell during the day:

Listening to Norman F*cking Rockwell at night:

Listening to other music:

Comment

• Pamela Anderson is nothing like the person everything thought she was when she first came out. Her appearance on the The View is really eye-opening. She seems like a smart, wonderful person who can carry a conversation.

Also she ages like fine wine imo.
                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                  Never cared about or liked Lizzie McGuire, never understood the hype about that show and it was never a part of my life. Same thing happened with every other show of that kind, I was never into those Disney or Nickelodeon sitcoms.

On the other hand around early 2000s I was more interested about the brand new and first "Saw" film / installement instead, which instantly became a cult-classic in my personal book.
                  Never cared for either. On the other hand, Debbie Gibson was a classic in my personal book.

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• At least Feminem gave GOAT some free promo.
                    Originally posted by abi on GOAT
                    You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                      Pamela Anderson is nothing like the person everything thought she was when she first came out. Her appearance on the The View is really eye-opening. She seems like a smart, wonderful person who can carry a conversation.

Also she ages like fine wine imo.

I'd have to disagree on both fronts. I'd say she sounds very naive in a lot of ways and her face looks like a plastic surgery mishap at this point. We will have to agree to disagree on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

I'd have to disagree on both fronts. I'd say she sounds very naive in a lot of ways and her face looks like a plastic surgery mishap at this point. We will have to agree to disagree on that one.
                        Yeah I'm with you on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                          At least Feminem gave GOAT some free promo.
                          Back when he was hawt & wild. Maria was lucky to have eaten the M&M.
                          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                            (Taking this post here where GIF's aren't discriminated thanks [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION])

Listening to Norman F*cking Rockwell in the morning:

Listening to Norman F*cking Rockwell during the day:

Listening to Norman F*cking Rockwell at night:

Listening to other music:
                            It is really that good? Her last album(s) kinda bored me really hard. Is this new one like that?
                            98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                              It is really that good? Her last album(s) kinda bored me really hard. Is this new one like that?
                              I remember going to a waterpark back in 2012 or something when her debut was out and the idiot staff at the park were playing her album on loop. Really great to go down a waterslide listening to Born to Die and stuff like this. What a fcking depressing soundtrack.
                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Back when he was hawt & wild. Maria was lucky to have eaten the M&M.
                                peanut and the regular kind... the way Mariah was shading the crspy ones... which are my favs.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

Pamela Anderson was one of the 90s Queens
                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• If you're from Europe or Asia you probably won't ever understand this.

But you have no idea how much this was such a MASSIVE pop-cultural moment all over The Americas:

In 1992 a video game called "Mortal Kombat" got controversial headlines but it was a year later, in 1993 the minute "Mortal Kombat II" was released it exploded with a literal cultural revolution and became a wild phenomenom in every corner of North and south America.

"Mortal Kombat II" was a mysterious, creepy, and dark fighting game that inmediately captivated the American audience, broke unprecedented records and today is revered and praised as a timeless classic of the American video game industry and even overall entertainment industry.

Last edited by MrLeonix; Sat September 7, 2019, 01:34.
                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                      Really great to go down a waterslide listening to Born to Die and stuff like this. What a fcking depressing soundtrack.
                                      As a whole, I wouldn't consider the 'Born to Die' album that depressing... I would actually say that the trip hop sound of it gives it quite some drive that really suits the American Lolita lyrics present on that album. Depressing... Maybe 'Video Games', but that's like the most melancholic song on the album. Compared to 'Honeymoon', 'Born To Die' is a catchy and fun easy listening album ;) .
                                      Pro: freedom of speech
                                      Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• [MENTION=35073]MrLeonix[/MENTION],

MK is culturally MASSIVE in Asia from what I gather...

Are you excited for the new movie.
                                        Diva!!!

Comment

• Mortal Kombat was gigantic in Europe too, it defines any 90's kid's childhood.
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

• too bade male opera countertenor/brostep never caught on, imagine it being the trend instead of all that trap nonsense we have now
                                            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Mortal Kombat was gigantic in Europe too, it defines any 90's kid's childhood.
                                              a real 90s kid played Tekken.
                                              My Chart

Comment

Tekken came slightly later, MK were the first real deal on the scene. Again, it's the good old FIFA v. Pro Evo debate.
                                                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

I played both but Tekken>>>>

Comment

• No SFII love? A travesty. Hadoken, Hadoken, Shoryuken!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X