X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheRealest
    replied
    Men (male bitches) who hate on successful powerful women almost always look like a pile of shit.

Leave a comment:

• WEBofDESIRE
    replied
    Originally posted by Hejira View Post
    Clear was the best character in the franchise for sure, relatable and someone people rooted for. (Her death was also really bland, if they were gonna kill her atleast do it good).

Randy fan also, he was a pivotal character, basically the spirit of the movie was told through him, he knew the rules.
    Scream was the first "slasher" I ever saw, what a movie. Still so good!!!! The opening sequence has never been topped.

Drew did her thing there. That whole sequence is kinda more epic than the rest of the movie tbh.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet, I think this was the highest peaking rap song in your hole for the longest time.

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
    I wish Clear didn’t die in FD2....the way I wish Randy didn’t die in Scream 2 either

Two of the most undeserving movie deaths
    Clear was the best character in the franchise for sure, relatable and someone people rooted for. (Her death was also really bland, if they were gonna kill her atleast do it good).

Randy fan also, he was a pivotal character, basically the spirit of the movie was told through him, he knew the rules.
    Scream was the first "slasher" I ever saw, what a movie. Still so good!!!! The opening sequence has never been topped.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Yes, the first was way more practical and didn't splatter the CGI blood.
    Still, plenty of nice moments to be found throughout the series, but it became a bit of a "How to splatter blood" vehicle with 3 & 4.
    I wish Clear didn’t die in FD2....the way I wish Randy didn’t die in Scream 2 either

Two of the most undeserving movie deaths

Leave a comment:

• Westen
    replied

This always makes me laugh so hard

'BUT he is gay! I mean he's gay, excuse me, he's blind'

Sum Ting Wong

Wi Tu Lo

Ho Lee Fuk

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    I love the first one the best, the later ones abuse the cgi too much
    Yes, the first was way more practical and didn't splatter the CGI blood.
    Still, plenty of nice moments to be found throughout the series, but it became a bit of a "How to splatter blood" vehicle with 3 & 4.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I love the first one the best, the later ones abuse the cgi too much

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
    Haven't seen the 4th one yet, but the 3rd might be my favorite. I love how each death scene basically becomes gorey slapstick... so good!
    You should really skip part 4 (literally worthless) and watch FD5. Part 5 is a bit more "sophisticated" than the rest of the series, the opening scene is epic.

I love part 3 a lot as well, it was prolly the most "fun" and most outrageous.

My favorite will always be the first, but the most iconic scene is the highway intro for #2.

Leave a comment:

• NormiMalone
    replied
    Ugh I love that whole franchise (except for the 4th). They could and should continue making these movies, it's basically an excuse to display gore in the best way possible and I'm always here for it.
    Haven't seen the 4th one yet, but the 3rd might be my favorite. I love how each death scene basically becomes gorey slapstick... so good!

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Ugh I love that whole franchise (except for the 4th). They could and should continue making these movies, it's basically an excuse to display gore in the best way possible and I'm always here for it.

Leave a comment:

• WEBofDESIRE
    replied
    A quick blast from the past for fans of slapstick horror:

Probably one of the most hilarious "suicides" ever on film.

Leave a comment:

• WEBofDESIRE
    replied
    ^ The various versions of Caution were literally the only records I bought last year. I'm in the 100% streaming club. It's just easier.

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    Well, I don't buy CD's anymore. I'd rather stream and spend my money on concert tickets.
    Do you not buy cd's at all anymore or just less than you used to?
    I personally don't bother buying a random album I like, but I have certain artists I hold very dear and I'd be weird to just stop collecting the physicals for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    But they sold alberms111!1!1!
    They have different kind of incomes. Streaming will bring in much more revenue over time than until now. Nowadays it's also easier to make big money with advertisement deals and touring. I don't think the big divas back then earned more just because people still bought CDs.
    Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
    And didn't all the money go to labels anyway?
    Certainly not the case with Celine - her business dealings are legendary.

Back in the 90s, her and Rene negotiated a royalty rate of up to 25%, which I recall being the highest of any non-songwriter in the industry - they did this through her publishing company Duffield Music. It pissed established acts like Jim Steinman and Carole King off massively (see example article: http://jimsteinman.com/sacred.htm).

Celine had the best of both worlds - the royalty rate of a top tier songwriter and the touring gross of a top tier live act.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    I always wonder how all those artists manage to have all their tour dates outsold. Everyone always complains how everything is so expensive these days, but so many people seem to have the money for a concert ticket 'on the side'. I looked up what an Ariana Grande ticket would cost me - and it's at least 80. Let's say that I would find other ways to spend 80...

I don't use streaming. I buy CDs and since this year was not a good one in terms of releases, I only bought 2 albums so far (and one was not really worth the money in the end). A 3rd one may find its way into my CD collection soon though...
    Well, I don't buy CD's anymore. I'd rather stream and spend my money on concert tickets.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Yassss we got some dusty divas pressed and in doing so we keep kmix lively...nice to have some activity on this thread these days
    @aRat

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    I'm a racist in all things ghey... I can't have a sexual relationship with feminine men. It's not possible. Kinky OK, but not the type who shaves all of their body hair and wears make-up et al... or the biggest NO for me is men wearing jewellery, especially silver.

Basically I'm a burnt child, I repulse everything my gay cousin (he is 40) does or stands for. Family meetings are always a lot of fun bc I can't stop bullying him or make fun of him or not take him seriously. When he married, he even took the last name of his partner. I can't at him.

Also he thinks he knows all things fashion and then he buys expensive brands et al, but only uglee clothes and then he flaunts it in front me and is super happy and I am like... who in 2019 wears D&G? #youngdum&broke
    Although I'm nothing like your cousin (don't care for make-up, D&G, etc.), I do took my partner's name when we married and he took mine. I hope you find true love one day and understand the "wow" feeling.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    It's explicit without being vulgar (kinda like the songs on Erotica).

I mean the song title translates to "Do you c*m with her like you did with me?"

It's really obvious for native speakers.
    The English translation says: Do you get on with her like you do with me?
    Thank God my German is not that good and I just went with the English translation.

Leave a comment:

• NormiMalone
    replied
    Yall are just mad people are dragging divas more and more instead of always kissing their swollen ashy feet.

Thankfully [MENTION=32337]MusicRecords[/MENTION] , me and [MENTION=23043]heppolo[/MENTION] made it a thing to drag the divas by their cheap wigs. Ahh the impact.
    Who said anything about mad? I'm more like

The satisfaction wouldn't be the same for them, they'd get bored by their own bitching if there's no one to tell them off that they could b*tch back to.
    Good point. Like the darkness needs the light, one supposes....

Leave a comment:

• WEBofDESIRE
    replied
    Mariah and Celine had good deals back in the day, Mariah especially because she maximized her points on her albums.

Streaming only pays about $.01 a stream (before label splits) with an album in the 90s grossing about $12 for the label. That's 1,200 streams to equal the sale of 1 CD. To put that in perspective, that's 1.2B streams to = 1m records sold. Now what was that you were saying about the divas that sold 100m WW during the 90s? LOL

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    +10000000000

Let's not forget how fake Murriha's #1s are thanks to her label pulling all kinds of cheap tricks to the billboard rules at the time and selling the singles for less than a hoe sells herself in west Hollywood then the cows lambs complained when Lil Nas X beat the record with remixes
    All these years and the good sis still doesn't know how to drag...

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    The satisfaction wouldn't be the same for them, they'd get bored by their own bitching if there's no one to tell them off that they could b*tch back to.
    Yes precisely.

Arguing and fooling around are the best forms of interaction anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Stop trolling

Im asking nicely before I take serious measures

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    yes especially for label puppets like Maria and Celina

+10000000000

Let's not forget how fake Murriha's #1s are thanks to her label pulling all kinds of cheap tricks to the billboard rules at the time and selling the singles for less than a hoe sells herself in west Hollywood then the cows lambs complained when Lil Nas X beat the record with remixes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X