X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Well, at least she got an Oscar

Madonna wouldn't have survived if she debuted in 2000's. She's a good performer but she's fading away as witnessed with Eurovision performance. Maybe she should retire gracefully.
    You know, you've been doing this for years, we can all see your act. One thing i don't understand is why are people even falling for your posts like these...

Comment

• As if you're different than me
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
        Exactly.

There are artists who are talented but I don't like the material they create so that talent is useless for me, I do / get nothing with it.
        Vocal talent especially is very often a quality damper. Many vocalists rely too heavily on their voice alone while neglecting production, visuals and lyricism.

Whitney is an example of this. She has many panned songs & albums, which have stellar vocals but everything else is a mess / mediocre.
        BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
          You know, you've been doing this for years, we can all see your act. One thing i don't understand is why are people even falling for your posts like these...
          We can say the same for you too, wait, you're actually worse than me cause it's usually because of you Madonna threads get locked.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• It's so ridiculous to think about things that didn't happen. Like "What if Madonna this" and "What If Madonna that" . . . "Madonna would have not made it if she debuted in the 2000s" (yeah right because even someone like Britney made it LOL) , anyways I personally think Gaga would have not made it had she debuted a few years earlier / later. So it's pointless to debate on that.

Madonna debuted in the 80s and we can't change that, deal with it.
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
              Yeah i have the same feeling about her + she seemed really boring and bland in the videos before she got famous.
              She's always been too calculated. The "crazy" was never spontaneous. She's a boring person planning to be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                As if you're different than me

Not these two PROPERLY reading each other.
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I would've given you reputation points [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION] for that post but looks like you were the last user i gave reputation points
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

As if you're different than me
                    I would never discredit Madonna's hard work to get where she's at (or was). You just did it because you're currently on Gaga bandwagon while she's successful, when Q4 starts you'll be on Mariah bandwagon and so on... I don't see point of you doing that other than trying to piss of fans here?

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Whitney is an example of this. She has many panned songs & albums, which have stellar vocals but everything else is a mess / mediocre.
                      everything except her vocals is a mess? Whitney has amazing music and she was an impeccable performer as well.
                      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                        speaking of retired acts... when will Paolo Nutini return to music? It's been 84 years....

Those acts will pop up again least expected.
                        I'm still waiting for Damien Rice's next album even though his last one emotionally murdered my soul.
                        And I need one more Kate Bush album. That woman is relentless!

Comment

I would never discredit Madonna's hard work to get where she's at (or was). You just did it because you're currently on Gaga bandwagon while she's successful, when Q4 starts you'll be on Mariah bandwagon and so on... I don't see point of you doing that other than trying to piss of fans here?
                          I'm not discrediting anything. I simply say she has "limited talents" which is not a crime as far as i know. We all know and appreciate that she is where she is due to her hard working but out of the Big 5 she is the least talented. And i hate Gaga btw, but i can't deny her talent.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I would've given you reputation points [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION] for that post but looks like you were the last user i gave reputation points
                            It's as if you did!

Comment

• Honestly this Whitney song was pretty cool:

She wasn't always great but she definitely had her moments.
                              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Damien Rice's The Blower's Daughter is everything.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to beredy again.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I had the same message when I wanted to give you reputation earlier too LOL.

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to beredy again.
                                      Just so you know - this does not mean giving away copies of Taylor Swift's Reputation around.

Comment

I'm not discrediting anything. I simply say she has "limited talents" which is not a crime as far as i know. We all know and appreciate that she is where she is due to her hard working but out of the Big 5 she is the least talented. And i hate Gaga btw, but i can't deny her talent.
                                        Based on what? Vocals do not equal talent. By that logic we can say that any contestant ever on any talent show is great talent and put them next to biggest artists ever.

Comment

• it's funny how the late 80s - early 90s saw the birth of fringe pop acts, which had all the makings of pop acts but where aimed solely for the niche market
                                          (Kurt Cobain apparently loved those Swedes)
                                          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Based on what? Vocals do not equal talent. By that logic we can say that any contestant ever on any talent show is great talent and put them next to biggest artists ever.
                                            Of course vocals = talent. Whitney, Adele, Céline, Mariah and many other great artists are known for their talent, aka singing.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                              it's funny how the late 80s - early 90s saw the birth of fringe pop acts, which had all the makings of pop acts but where aimed solely for the niche market
                                              I had no idea I knew that song.

Comment

Of course vocals = talent. Whitney, Adele, Céline, Mariah and many other great artists are known for their talent, aka singing.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                                  it's funny how the late 80s - early 90s saw the birth of fringe pop acts, which had all the makings of pop acts but where aimed solely for the niche market
                                                  I had no idea I knew that song.

Comment

Damien Rice's The Blower's Daughter is everything.
                                                    Stunning. His music is almost unlistenable to me because it's so highly emotional.
                                                    I remember when "My favorite faded fantasy" came out I was on the verge of a very painful breakup and I listened to that album during a train ride and I was just sitting there crying the whole time.
                                                    Someone came up to me to ask if I was okay LOL. A mess...that never happened to me before and it never happened since.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X