THERE'S NO ME WITHOUT YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    now I kinda miss the kitchen spammers, they were more subtle

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Christ almighty! There are heaps of these spammers in the Promo thread! Is Alice back posting?

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Woah just saw it! All those topics! :-o
    Poor mods!

Btw what do you guys think of an "the person below me" thread here? Saw it, and thought it was a fun idea, dont know if itll work though! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Omg - I've just seen the artists and promotion section.

I think Shell should deal with that.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    I've banned that bastard! 16 topics I'm having to delete!

Worst part about it is that there's another one and then another one that has registered and tried to do the same! Argh.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    ^

Thank god it's in a section which isn't that popular. Just imagine if he would do it in a charts section, or the This n That section

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    ^ I was just about to post about this!

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Can someone please ban the member chalexlee10? The Artists & Promotion forum is a mess right now

Leave a comment:

• Formusic
    replied
    Originally posted by toxicALIENS
    Wow so many likes
    Hilarious comment tho
    Do you get a notification for every like?
    Well I thought it would never happen to me after seeing people get like 1k and suddenly I got it

I only got 1 notification that changed every second like xxx and 1000 others like your comment

Leave a comment:

• toxicALIENS
    replied
    Wow so many likes
    Hilarious comment tho
    Do you get a notification for every like?

Leave a comment:

• Formusic
    replied
    I finally got my top comment on Taylor's post #onetodolistdone it's weird how this insignificant thing can give me so much satisfaction

Leave a comment:

• toxicALIENS
    replied
    I start uni today and I'm so scared

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRager
    Originally posted by fpfbm54
    Y'all are underestimating the philosophic ability of the great Rebecca Black. Friday stood for the innocent prepubertal teen who's looking forward for a party without knowing what kind of weird sh*t he's going to experience. This here is the party-addicted stereotypical teenager that has so many worldshaking problems and just releases all its issues while smoking some weed at a stranger's house. I bet her next song "Sunday" will be an anthem to all those postpubertal adolescents who wake up in the morning realizing that partying all day & night won't solve their problems and they feel like they reached an end of their lives. (That's why it's sunday,you know, the END of the week,get it?) Her 3rd song will be called "Monday", when she realizes there is a small ray of light at the end of the tunnel, she leaves her past behind and eventually becomes a strong independent woman with a shining career in front of her (Monday=start of the week,get it?)
    She is actually a 21st century juvenile Shakespeare!
    It's criminal that Friday didn't sweep the VMAs and Grammys that year... where was Kanye to defend her honor considering Friday was one of the greatest videos of all time

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    ^Lol,I get it now...seems you're not the only one tired of those posts because alot of people,including me don't find it funny..

Leave a comment:

• samra
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    Originally posted by samra
    I need people to STFU with the "___ minutes into _________ and chill and he/she/it gives you this look" comments under every facebook post.
    !!!!!
    Kindly elaborate,I'd really love to understand this post..pleaaase
    Have you heard of the Netflix and chill meme?

Basically whenever you see a post on facebook from a random page, at least one of the comments contain a cropped picture from the post with the sentence "(insert time) minutes into (insert activity pertaining to the post in question) and chill and he/she/it gives you this look"

Examples: 1, 2, 3

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    so random!
    Still stand by that tho, Rebecca >> your faves

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Y'all are underestimating the philosophic ability of the great Rebecca Black. Friday stood for the innocent prepubertal teen who's looking forward for a party without knowing what kind of weird sh*t he's going to experience. This here is the party-addicted stereotypical teenager that has so many worldshaking problems and just releases all its issues while smoking some weed at a stranger's house. I bet her next song "Sunday" will be an anthem to all those postpubertal adolescents who wake up in the morning realizing that partying all day & night won't solve their problems and they feel like they reached an end of their lives. (That's why it's sunday,you know, the END of the week,get it?) Her 3rd song will be called "Monday", when she realizes there is a small ray of light at the end of the tunnel, she leaves her past behind and eventually becomes a strong independent woman with a shining career in front of her (Monday=start of the week,get it?)
    She is actually a 21st century juvenile Shakespeare!

Leave a comment:

• Lamhe
    replied
    Originally posted by KokoCollino
    Qween it is the exact same way with me! I really like listening to emotional songs but not if they describe my situation
    !
    For me especially if the song is about someone who passed away. I'm like "Skip that track".

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Chun
    I'm amazed by the steep learning curve. After 31899 posts, some still can't form a proper sentence in English.
    Poor Nick.

Leave a comment:

• Chun
    replied
    I'm amazed by the steep learning curve. After 31899 posts, some still can't form a proper sentence in English.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    I need people to STFU under every facebook post.
    shorter and still works perfectly

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    I need people to STFU with the "___ minutes into _________ and chill and he/she/it gives you this look" comments under every facebook post.
    !!!!!
    Kindly elaborate,I'd really love to understand this post..pleaaase

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    !!!!!

Leave a comment:

• samra
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X