X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
    who do you stan for?
    Definitely not someone with no successful solo records.

Comment

• So Madonna kicked off her theatre tour, Mariah released a new song, Celine Dion released three new songs, Janet Jackson made over 80 remixes available on Spotify, Ariana Grande released a single with Lana Del Rey and Miley Cyrus... What a week!
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I don't even have to imagine for ur fav tho

Overrated performance tbh. This is still my personal fave:
        Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Dahling, that is a classic ventriloquist moment! ^

Just in case we are still discussing pop girls that never quite happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
            Oh another Maria stan, I so could have guessed that
            BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
            98 - OUT

Comment

98 - OUT

Comment

98 - OUT

Comment

• ^ You know what they say, it's easy to spot perfection.

Comment

• Thots [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet? Vadge wanted a snack size Hershey’s bar! 11:25
                    Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• it's 6PM and I'm (getting) drunk. It's saturday so it's allowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                        Thots [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet? Vadge wanted a snack size Hershey’s bar! 11:25
                        Well he was hawt in the 90s so it makes sense.
                        98 - OUT

Comment

Well he was hawt in the 90s so it makes sense.
                          He does seem like your type.

Ironically, the most iconik black fashion statement of the 90s.
                          Property of cheapthrill

Comment

He does seem like your type.

Ironically, the most iconik black fashion statement of the 90s.
                            Ugh what a slay.
                            98 - OUT

Comment

• Out of all of Vadge’s chocolate lovers, my fave is the good sis Tupac. Have your heard of him, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet? He’s had some top 10s in your hole.
                              Property of cheapthrill

Comment

Out of all of Vadge’s chocolate lovers, my fave is the good sis Tupac. Have your heard of him, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet? He’s had some top 10s in your hole.
                                He is the prettiest of her chocolate lovers, but my faves might be tie between Jean-Michel Basquiat and Steve Bray, co-writer of some of her most enduring bangers. And can we count Lenny Kravitz? I mean, it's just a rumor, but she wouldn't answer when asked directly by Howard Stern, so that's basically a "yes". Also, some black folk don't consider us mixies to be "chocolate" as such, dunno where you stand on that...
                                She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• I consider Kween to be a black woman, so yes.
                                  Property of cheapthrill

Comment

I consider Kween to be a black woman
                                    Interesting thought. Since looks can tell nothing, yet young Mariah appeared to look more Irish (to me) and current Mariah looks more Latin.
                                    If young Mariah appeared on the scene now, the labels might have pressured her to do some indie/artsy music because of the typecasting.
                                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• ^Major Tirzah vibes on that pic.
                                      I have received many gifts from God,
                                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Out of all of Vadge’s chocolate lovers, my fave is the good sis Tupac. Have your heard of him, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet? He’s had some top 10s in your hole.
                                        Sweaty are you fooling me? Ofc I know who he is.
                                        98 - OUT

Comment

• All our dusty divas released great music (Maddy, Céline and Mariah) and now it's time for Janet to release some.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                            All our dusty divas released great music (Maddy, Céline and Mariah) and now it's time for Janet to release some.
                                            Not gonna happen this year. She is on RN1814 Tour until end of November. She won't release a single/album after that as Adele, Celine will completely overshadow her. Sometime next year maybe.
                                            I have received many gifts from God,
                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                              Not gonna happen this year. She is on RN1814 Tour until end of November. She won't release a single/album after that as Adele, Celine will completely overshadow her. Sometime next year maybe.
                                              I hope she gives us an EP at least.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                Even a squirrel releasing music would overshadow her so that is not an argument.
                                                Last edited by aRat; Sun September 22, 2019, 15:23.
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                  All our dusty divas released great music (Maddy, Céline and Mariah) and now it's time for Janet to release some.
                                                  Hunty where? Madino's and Moo's albums are underwhelming except the occasional bop ( I would never listen to a Celina album).
                                                  Last edited by aRat; Sun September 22, 2019, 15:23.
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

Even a squirrel...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X