Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    ^ It really is absolutely amazing, I have no words.

    Leave a comment:


  • CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by hugo
    [youtube:2ki0phps]vm0UNn7tJ5o[/youtube:2ki0phps]
    loool this is so cute
    Wooow she is so amaze, love her. She talks like a 30 year old.

    Leave a comment:


  • spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    I hate this time of the year when people massacre thousands of lambs in the name of a holy holiday :evil:
    Why? Madonna fans should be happy about it after all
    I didn't mean those lambs

    And i love MC and her fans.

    Leave a comment:


  • DOSSOME
    replied
    ^Mess

    Leave a comment:


  • ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    I hate this time of the year when people massacre thousands of lambs in the name of a holy holiday :evil:
    Why? Madonna fans should be happy about it after all

    Leave a comment:


  • spiritboy
    replied
    I hate this time of the year when people massacre thousands of lambs in the name of a holy holiday :evil:

    Leave a comment:


  • LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Originally posted by hotMCfan
    ^ Ukmix feeling the Jessie J phenomenon
    I don't understand

    Leave a comment:


  • Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by hugo
    [youtube:14qblq1g]vm0UNn7tJ5o[/youtube:14qblq1g]
    loool this is so cute

    Leave a comment:


  • DOSSOME
    replied
    lol Damn NothingFails ,you sure are intense

    Leave a comment:


  • ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by hotMCfan
    Originally posted by MrRager
    No wonder she went Batshit... Lovely Bones was awesome!
    That movie sucked hun. The story and the continuity of the arcs were all over the place.
    I agree, it's pure trash.

    Leave a comment:


  • hotMCfan
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRager
    No wonder she went Batshit... Lovely Bones was awesome!
    That movie sucked hun. The story and the continuity of the arcs were all over the place.

    Leave a comment:


  • hotMCfan
    replied
    ^ Ukmix feeling the Jessie J phenomenon

    Leave a comment:


  • LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    So this is what my UKMix just looked a moment ago

    Leave a comment:


  • LionH3art
    replied
    Wow, you sound like a bad parody...

    Leave a comment:


  • NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRager
    No wonder she went Batshit... Lovely Bones was awesome!


    I so could've gone batshit on her when she said Rob Zombie made a better Halloween than John Carpenter did.... or when she said Charmed was better than Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Maybe I should've

    One bad-ass hot MILF of a Guy Fieri wannabe she is

    Leave a comment:


  • MrRager
    replied
    No wonder she went Batshit... Lovely Bones was awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    ^I dunno,could it be you knew she loved the movie but chose to drag the movie on facebook and she kinda felt you were indirectly attacking her?I'm not judging but you seem to have very strong opinion on things you dislike (eg Maroon 5) so I can only imagine what you might have said about the movie to make her turn into a "miserable c**t" on you.
    lol. I had no idea. I dared post on Facebook that I watched the movie The Lovely Bones on HBO the night prior and that I felt I wasted two hours.... then she went on a "you wouldn't understand since you don't have kids" rant and then I proved her wrong that I like movies that are about parents, and then she proceeded to personally attack me unprovoked, so I basically messaged her and told her I don't understand her little problem and why she always has to be a condescending bitch towards me when I've never done anything to her.... she went batshit and drove over here and 9-11 was called. She may have thought she was looking like a "bad-ass babe" (she seriously believes she is a hot MILF even though she looks like Guy Fieri) but she actually looked like a mentally unstable psychopath. To think that over a decade of what I thought was friendship would be thrown away and that all I was to her was a "fat f**ker" (the irony that she weights more than me... I've never seen her diet to fit into a dress... oh wait, she doesn't know what a dress even is LOL) seriously killed her to me. A week or so later I extended an olive branch out to her, she blocked me instead, so after that I decided she could rot in hell for all I care. Until that day, I never once even had a mean word to say to her, I always tried to be her friend but somehow I just wasn't "cool" enough for a man-wannabe piece of white trash.

    The bad thing is... I in general try to be a compassionate person, yet with her all bets are off. About six months later she had a minor heart attack and the first thing I said to my dad when I heard it was "how do you have a heart attack when you don't have a heart?" I really hate that I feel that way but I feel like as someone who is personally introverted and am very hard to let people "in" that she betrayed the hell out of me and the fact that I was so expendable to her after over a decade of trying to get along with her, that she's a terrible human being.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hugo
    replied
    [youtube:36vmx156]vm0UNn7tJ5o[/youtube:36vmx156]

    Leave a comment:


  • grooveboy
    replied
    Autumn has officially started on Northern hemisphere <3

    Leave a comment:


  • HaskaWuga
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Originally posted by toxicALIENS
    Originally posted by MrRager
    Originally posted by Airwrecka

    Maybe a new video would brighten the mood?
    TOXIC - You know it's finally time for your Hello Kitty cover!!

    I'm actually considering it
    Call it Hello Biebzy.

    Cum cum Biebzy Biebzy you're so easy easy, cum cum Biebzy Biebzy play with meeeeeeeee...

    Leave a comment:


  • DOSSOME
    replied
    ^I dunno,could it be you knew she loved the movie but chose to drag the movie on facebook and she kinda felt you were indirectly attacking her?I'm not judging but you seem to have very strong opinion on things you dislike (eg Maroon 5) so I can only imagine what you might have said about the movie to make her turn into a "miserable c**t" on you.

    Leave a comment:


  • NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    Originally posted by NothingFails
    Originally posted by theArmy
    how is she related to you? is she some woman from work or..? is there ANY way you could just ignore her and barely see anymore..?
    She's my lesbian sister-in-law (yea, there's more than one of us in the family). From day one I welcomed her into the family and tried to be her friend and everything, and she essentially stabbed me in the back and went apeshit on me for no apparant reason except the fact that I posted an opinion on Facebook about a movie she didn't agree with... seriously. Ever since she went ballistic on me and basically severed what I thought was a friendship over practically nothing I've had no use for her and nothing but contempt. It's been five years since we spoke and she is the one person in my private life who I personally feel hatred towards. I feel like she betrayed me and to after everything we went through together (such as the death of my mom, as she and my sister had already been together for awhile by then) to be thrown away over the fact I posted on my FB page that I disliked a stupid bomb of a movie was ridiculous.
    There MUST be more to it than just the movie, surely? :-?
    Basically she'd been a miserable c**t towards me for awhile and it had been growing for her to finally have her moment to blow up on me, even though I never did anything bad to her. She must've hated the fact that I happened to have the penis she so desperately wishes she had herself.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brad
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Originally posted by toxicALIENS
    Ukmix has been so boring lately :(
    True.

    Leave a comment:


  • CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by NothingFails
    Originally posted by theArmy
    how is she related to you? is she some woman from work or..? is there ANY way you could just ignore her and barely see anymore..?
    She's my lesbian sister-in-law (yea, there's more than one of us in the family). From day one I welcomed her into the family and tried to be her friend and everything, and she essentially stabbed me in the back and went apeshit on me for no apparant reason except the fact that I posted an opinion on Facebook about a movie she didn't agree with... seriously. Ever since she went ballistic on me and basically severed what I thought was a friendship over practically nothing I've had no use for her and nothing but contempt. It's been five years since we spoke and she is the one person in my private life who I personally feel hatred towards. I feel like she betrayed me and to after everything we went through together (such as the death of my mom, as she and my sister had already been together for awhile by then) to be thrown away over the fact I posted on my FB page that I disliked a stupid bomb of a movie was ridiculous.
    There MUST be more to it than just the movie, surely? :-?

    Leave a comment:


  • LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Originally posted by KokoCollino
    I'm here now
    So what are you guys up to?
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....
    theArmreola let's continue in the GIF thread, I'm waiting for you there... ;)

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X