X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    You don't have to feel compassion if you don't. Just try not to feel happy about something bad that comes her way, because you don't gain anything from it and hate is the worst feeling of all, in my opinion. It just consumes us as human beings and takes away our positivity to life as well.
    My two cents.
    +1

And I hope that someday she realizes her mistakes and gives your relationship another chance...

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    You don't have to feel compassion if you don't. Just try not to feel happy about something bad that comes her way, because you don't gain anything from it and hate is the worst feeling of all, in my opinion. It just consumes us as human beings and takes away our positivity to life as well.
    My two cents.

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    how is she related to you? is she some woman from work or..? is there ANY way you could just ignore her and barely see anymore..?
    She's my lesbian sister-in-law (yea, there's more than one of us in the family). From day one I welcomed her into the family and tried to be her friend and everything, and she essentially stabbed me in the back and went apeshit on me for no apparant reason except the fact that I posted an opinion on Facebook about a movie she didn't agree with... seriously. Ever since she went ballistic on me and basically severed what I thought was a friendship over practically nothing I've had no use for her and nothing but contempt. It's been five years since we spoke and she is the one person in my private life who I personally feel hatred towards. I feel like she betrayed me and to after everything we went through together (such as the death of my mom, as she and my sister had already been together for awhile by then) to be thrown away over the fact I posted on my FB page that I disliked a stupid bomb of a movie was ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    how is she related to you? is she some woman from work or..? is there ANY way you could just ignore her and barely see anymore..?

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    I feel really conflicted.... there's someone in my personal life who I truly hate and believe is a terrible human being.... there might be something potentially fatally wrong with her.... and while there is part of me who feels bad for it, another part of me believes she deserves everything bad that comes her way because she is a very hurtful and spiteful person who has thrown friendships away because its convienient to her and has been a downright evil person (we're talking real life, not just some online type of keyboard BS lol).

And it makes me feel terrible that the possibility of her having cancer doesn't make me feel bad, but the way she's treated me in the past killed any potential compassion I may have had.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by KokoCollino
    I'm here now
    So what are you guys up to?
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Originally posted by toxicALIENS
    Ukmix has been so boring lately :(
    I'm here now
    So what are you guys up to?

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Ukmix has been so boring lately :(

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Airwriiiiii

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Do it Toxic!

Your channel will blow up!

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    Reported ^

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRager
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Ukmix has been so tense lately :(
    Maybe a new video would brighten the mood?
    TOXIC - You know it's finally time for your Hello Kitty cover!!

I'm actually considering it
    Call it Hello Biebzy.

Cum cum Biebzy Biebzy you're so easy easy, cum cum Biebzy Biebzy play with meeeeeeeee...

Leave a comment:

• toxicALIENS
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRager

I'm actually considering it

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Get a grip dear, I didn't want to attack you.
    You can't offend the one that made you, son.
    !!!

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied

Leave a comment:

• toxicALIENS
    replied

OMG believe wit or not my new video is going to be like 45 things to brighten your day

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• toxicALIENS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    You can't offend the one that made you, son.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Why do you listen to Areola, Army? The same reason for smoking - it's bad, but we still like it very much.
    the things is I've never tried it (and never would), but all I know from it is that u stink like Kesha after it, get yellow teeth, respiratory diseases and so on. It's calming down nervous and anxious people I guess, but I'll be so free to say that not the brightest folks smoke, cause if u need an addiction/drug to fight ur mental problems and can't change it by yourself, hmm well...
    You'll find out that addictions have various forms, and smoking is not the worst. Some are dependent from people (lovers, celebrities), others from videogames, sex, drugs or alcohol. I think every human being has the potential to become addicted to something and it takes a lot to fight these tendencies.
    I've never said it's the worst and I know about these others anyway, so I don't need to find out about anything. I've just made my opinion on ''smoking is stupid'', that's it. Valid answers for the future pleaseeee

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Why do you listen to Areola, Army? The same reason for smoking - it's bad, but we still like it very much.
    the things is I've never tried it (and never would), but all I know from it is that u stink like Kesha after it, get yellow teeth, respiratory diseases and so on. It's calming down nervous and anxious people I guess, but I'll be so free to say that not the brightest folks smoke, cause if u need an addiction/drug to fight ur mental problems and can't change it by yourself, hmm well...
    You'll find out that addictions have various forms, and smoking is not the worst. Some are dependent from people (lovers, celebrities), others from videogames, sex, drugs or alcohol. I think every human being has the potential to become addicted to something and it takes a lot to fight these tendencies.
    I've never said it's the worst and I know about these others anyway, so I don't need to find out about anything. I've just made my opinion on ''smoking is stupid'', that's it. Valid answers for the future pleaseeee

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by LionH3art
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    Where are the cars? I love it.
    Cars are forbidden in the Netherlands :(
    Sounds good.

No, really, I don't get the people using cars to comute to school or job if the public transport is good. Unless you live far away from the job, it's even faster without the car.

Leave a comment:

• LionH3art
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    Where are the cars? I love it.
    Cars are forbidden in the Netherlands :(

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by LionH3art
    I'm in utter shock.
    nnnnnn, just try to understand us. Riding a bike where I come from is kinda dangerous.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X