• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    So that must mean you kno this?
    Yep. Hit Em Up outtalented tho.
    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
      B*tch
      The boobs on Saturn were so much worse than on PS.

There is a resemblance to 2000's Lara though.

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
        I enjoyed it very much. It's not "scary" as such, but very tense, disturbing and darkly hilarious. Have fun!
        What a f*cking crazy movie...omfg. I did not expect that.
        Loved but also was very disturbed, from the opening on with that intense mourning. Just like "Hereditary" the director is great at tackling loss and mourn.
        Beautifully shot as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
          The boobs on Saturn were so much worse than on PS.

There is a resemblance to 2000's Lara though.

Yes, this version I meant LMAO.
          I miss those TR games.

Comment

Yep. Hit Em Up outtalented tho.
            YOU KNOW ABOUT "YOU CLAIM TO BE A PLAYA BUT I F'ED YO WIFE"?!?!
            Originally posted by abi on GOAT
            You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• When I was a kid, Busta Rhymes was probably my favourite rapper, since no one did goofier music videos.
              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• A snack.

98 - OUT

Comment

Huntee why do you always act like I have the taste of some white suburbia stay at home mom?
                  98 - OUT

Comment

Huntee why do you always act like I have the taste of some white suburbia stay at home mom?
                    98 - OUT

Comment

Isn’t that your hole’s biggest demographic?

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

Isn’t that your hole’s biggest demographic?
                        It's the same for your hole.
                        98 - OUT

Comment

It's the same for your hole.
                          The nearest Starbucks is half an hour away tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                            What a f*cking crazy movie...omfg. I did not expect that.
                            Loved but also was very disturbed, from the opening on with that intense mourning. Just like "Hereditary" the director is great at tackling loss and mourn.
                            Beautifully shot as well.
                            Glad you liked it, had a feeling you would! It's definitely different than one would expect going in---so much humor!---but very rewarding on so many levels, especially its visuals and Florence Pugh's barn-burning lead performance. I am looking forward to seeing the 3-hour director's cut when it hits home video. Ari Aster is very good at grounding horror tropes in raw human emotion, that seems to be the through line of his work so far. He's got a unique voice
                            The sands of time fade into dark
                            Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                            A message to madness
                            Feel music that's realness

Comment

• So today I was teaching the kids (10 year olds) about music legends. So we talked about Elvis Presley, the Beatles, Madonna... When I was telling them about the Beatles being one of the most famous acts ever, one boy said: "Surely not as famous as Ariana Grande."

So next I was telling them about #1 hits. How the Beatles have more than anyone else. And Elvis has the most for a male singer. Just when I wanted to tell them about Mariah having the most for a solo act, the same boy said: "Most #1's by a female singer? Must be Dua Lipa!"

I guess the boy is a little [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] in the making.

So we danced to Obsessed and before we moved on to Michael Jackson, I told them how Madonna is called the Queen of Pop and asked them if they knew who was called the King of Pop...
                              So they started to guess: "Shawn Mendes!" "Justin Bieber!"...
                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• When you give them a lesson on what most people consider to be the best song of all time, play them the WBT video.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                  Just when I wanted to tell them about Mariah having the most for a solo act, the same boy said: "Most #1's by a female singer? Must be Dua Lipa!"
                                  My son spreading the gospel like that. #Proud
                                  98 - OUT

Comment

When you give them a lesson on what most people consider to be the best song of all time, play them the WBT video.
                                    Is the WBT video as good as this one?

Comment

• There was a period in time when British electronic acts used to have the best music videos around (Massive Attack, UNKLE, Groove Armada, Basement Jaxx, Fatboy Slim, The Chemical Brothers, Faithless, Aphex Twin, The Prodigy even the lesser known ones like Dirty Vegas or Audiobullys)
                                      Last edited by heppolo; Tue September 24, 2019, 23:29.

Comment

My son spreading the gospel like that. #Proud
                                        The good sis didn’t mean the one with the most 1s in ha pocket.

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                          Is the WBT video as good as this one?
                                          100x better

Comment

• I would never talk to my students about popular artists... My kids are only interested in German rap music... a lost generation really. Music here is dead and buried. Germans in general only know Phil Collins and Herbert Grönemeyer... they are the 2 most impactful and most beloved music acts. Maybe... we could also fit in Lindenberg. Helene is only for the gays and housewives. Sarah Connor was cool for a minute a few years ago. Rammstein are considered Nazis and are attacked 24/7 by all of the media outlets.

All that Germany wants in its little dark heart and soul is trash trash trash.
                                            My Chart

Comment

• See, I am having some trouble with my iTunes. Suddenly all my playlists are gone. I couldn't find the items. I reboot my device but it didn't work. Then by following https://itunessupport.org/blog/how-t...hout-updating/ I got the proper solution.

Comment

100x better
                                                Not really fond of pointless fake Mariah "relationship" drama (she really never had), more into some actual storytelling.
                                                And songs about feelings and love should be restricted to be sung in any other language but English.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                  All that Germany wants in its little dark heart and soul is trash trash trash.
                                                  Well, it's the same all over Europe with little differences (France also has a strong afropop presence now via the likes of Aya Nakamura; Italy still has some female pop acts that manage to withstand a strong trap/rap competition; Spain has the latin pop thing still going on and in countries like Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal there are some local acts), but basically trap/rap has taken over.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                    So today I was teaching the kids (10 year olds) about music legends. So we talked about Elvis Presley, the Beatles, Madonna... When I was telling them about the Beatles being one of the most famous acts ever, one boy said: "Surely not as famous as Ariana Grande."

So next I was telling them about #1 hits. How the Beatles have more than anyone else. And Elvis has the most for a male singer. Just when I wanted to tell them about Mariah having the most for a solo act, the same boy said: "Most #1's by a female singer? Must be Dua Lipa!"

I guess the boy is a little [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] in the making.

So we danced to Obsessed and before we moved on to Michael Jackson, I told them how Madonna is called the Queen of Pop and asked them if they knew who was called the King of Pop...
                                                    So they started to guess: "Shawn Mendes!" "Justin Bieber!"...
                                                    So... How old are these kids? And why is it relevant for them to know, in the Netherlands, how many #1s someone had in America?
                                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Working...
                                                    X