This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
    that's because the media big label machine told you so, divas were the lazy major labels marketing ploy.
    To paraphrase Lenin, "Major labels are no more capable of sacrificing the profit than a man is capable of lifting himself up by his own bootstraps".
    no that is not it... take Troye for example... his music makes me puke. And Ricky Martin makes me straight.
    My Chart

Comment

• I don't rate an artist until they release a solid/good album. Most don't have one TBH.
      "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
      https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
      "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
        no that is not it... take Troye for example... his music makes me puke. And Ricky Martin makes me straight.
        well, Ricky was totally marketed for the bigger market of girls/women. Troye's music is cute, but it's a hit or miss, a sugary direct competition for Years & Years.
        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

I want to apologize, bc I want to make a complete U-turn and say that I repent everything I said about Miley. I know her insane rant against Mariah clouded my mind for a second, but her latest music is too good to be ignore and she needs more praise asap.

From what I have heard so far, none of the other popstitutes can compete with the music on Miley's next album. Mother's Daughter and Slide Away are the best 2 songs by any female of 2019. And they are both HER songs.

If anyone has ever come close to "be like Madonna" it is def. her...
          Her teeth in the new video look soooooo weird though
          Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
          #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

And Ricky Martin makes me straight.
            Seek help

Comment

• Ricky Martin was OK, Enrique Iglesias was waay yummier.. IDK how both look now tho

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                Ricky Martin was OK, Enrique Iglesias was waay yummier.. IDK how both look now tho
                This is true tho, I would also choose GODrique over Ricky.

Both still look snatched af:

Comment

• I guess I'll still go with Enrique

Comment

• Someone snapped at M$, WTF?

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                      While the american divas were fighting for the cash, Mylène was busy making the best music videos.
                      True. This video is even better than Désenchantée:

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• When the BSB tried to get black radio to play them
                        Originally posted by Kaloki
                        I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                          Seek help
                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                            When the BSB tried to get black radio to play them
                            That version removes the sampled fart turned into synth bass though. So disrespectful.
                            I have received many gifts from God,
                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

I want to apologize, bc I want to make a complete U-turn and say that I repent everything I said about Miley. I know her insane rant against Mariah clouded my mind for a second, but her latest music is too good to be ignore and she needs more praise asap.

From what I have heard so far, none of the other popstitutes can compete with the music on Miley's next album. Mother's Daughter and Slide Away are the best 2 songs by any female of 2019. And they are both HER songs.
                              Oh wait who knew stevyy had taste, agree with everything but the bold bit.

Downhill Lullaby, Contaminated, California, The Greatest and ghostin exist, so..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                Oh wait who knew stevyy had taste, agree with everything but the bold bit.

Downhill Lullaby, Contaminated, California, The Greatest and ghostin exist, so..
                                Lana is cute and I agree that California is amazing... but Ariana... in hindsight... the album wasn't IT
                                My Chart

Comment

• Queen Paula Abdul has paved the way for these pop girls....

Influence on Alanis Morissette…

Influence on Britney

co-writing Kylie's big comeback single...

Influence on Shakira

Choreography for Queen Janet...
                                  Last edited by TIfan; Sat September 7th, 2019, 23:58.
                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• [MENTION=18111]TIfan[/MENTION] be like

Comment

• ^^
                                      Chile, @Rihab be like, I'm going to a sold out concert tonight!!!
                                      Diva!!!

Comment

• ^ I never realized that Paula was black in the MLIFR vid, seriously, I thought it was Vanessa Williams for a minute.

Comment

• I only know the name Paula Abdull because of forum gheys mentioning her, I have never heard a song or seen a music video of hers.

Must have been even more local than Jeannette.

Comment

I only know the name Paula Abdull because of forum gheys mentioning her, I have never heard a song or seen a music video of hers.

You don’t know about this iconik moment?
                                            Originally posted by Kaloki
                                            I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

I only know the name Paula Abdull because of forum gheys mentioning her, I have never heard a song or seen a music video of hers.

She had like 40 weeks in the UK top 40, and an embarrassing amount of success in US. It depends on how old you were from 1998 -1992, her career was over after that (and her music quickly forgotten).

@Goldmoney, that video. LOL She was always a mess on idol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                                [MENTION=18111]TIfan[/MENTION] be like

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                  You don’t know about this iconik moment?
                                                  Nope

Comment

• Wow, I've never seen that interview with her. So cringe; I couldn't make it through two minutes.

Vote for songs for the UKMix 2010-2019 Female-Led Singles Countdown by Jan. 31!
                                                    152nd FSC - Quezon City,Philippines
                                                    Cheapthrills' Cheap 40 OF 2019 - #5-#1

Comment

Working...
                                                    X