This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
    wrong lead single messed up that whole era for me, so I am not taking it back whatsoever
    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Imagine not knowing excellence like this.
      I actually imagined you didn't know excellence like this. Figured it would be too dusty given that Gayce Jones' recording career goes back even further than those of Mareia, Janeece and Madookie. Good on you though, you are full of surprises aRathole

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
      Confessions On A Dance Floor is one of my favorite Madonna albums.

She gave us great lyrics (Forbidden Love, How High, Like It Or Not) and great melodies (Let It Will Be, Sorry).
      Also, there are no fillers, which is rare for an album.

Ray of Light gave us Frozen, one of her most iconic songs.

American Life gave us Nothing Fails. One of her most haunting beautiful songs.

But every album gave us some really great songs.
      You had me until this. Hard Blandy and MDNYUCK remain a
      The sands of time fade into dark
      Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
      A message to madness
      Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Stale Candy had 4min and Revolver tho, GRNDMA had Gheys Gone Wild. Repel Charts and Madame Xanax have no bops or good songs tbh.
        BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
          I actually imagined you didn't know excellence like this. Figured it would be too dusty given that Gayce Jones' recording career goes back even further than those of Mareia, Janeece and Madookie. Good on you though, you are full of surprises aRathole

She was risky; made non-boring music; was hawt, skinny and snatched; was a bad bitch who sang about sex & had exellent fashion sense. Ofc I would like.

98 - OUT

Comment

Stale Candy had 4min and Revolver tho
            Revolver was on Celebration.
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Whore Minutes has the greasy Timberfake, so keep it and take Revolting with it; Garbage Gone Wild sounds like a rejected Aqua track---f8cking AQUA! No offense to them, but Eurobubblegum technopop does not belong inside the Vadge. Rebel at least has Ghosttown and MX has a nice overall flow, saving BIL and the syrupy Crave
              A message to madness

Comment

Whore Minutes has the greasy Timberfake, so keep it and take Revolting with it; Garbage Gone Wild sounds like a rejected Aqua track---f8cking AQUA! No offense to them, but Eurobubblegum technopop does not belong inside the Vadge. Rebel at least has Ghosttown and MX has a nice overall flow, saving BIL and the syrupy Crave
                Not Whore Minutes that's new
                98 - OUT

Comment

Whore Minutes has the greasy Timberfake, so keep it and take Revolting with it; Garbage Gone Wild sounds like a rejected Aqua track---f8cking AQUA! No offense to them, but Eurobubblegum technopop does not belong inside the Vadge. Rebel at least has Ghosttown and MX has a nice overall flow, saving BIL and the syrupy Crave
                  98 - OUT

Comment

• i love Vier Minuten by Maddy. Hard Candy was a good album, very 2008 for me.
                    My Chart

Comment

A message to madness

Comment

• We love badass legends who are not afraid to express themselves

The modivas can't relate
                        Last edited by aRat; Wed October 2, 2019, 22:39.
                        98 - OUT

Comment

• expressing onself =/= performing sex.
                          My Chart

Comment

• Expressing themself by... Kissing girls? How iconic. You are so basic

Comment

• Originally posted by LongingHeart View Post
                              Expressing themself by... Kissing girls? How iconic. You are so basic
                              aww I see my posts still have you seething

98 - OUT

Comment

• You can’t even get along with the people in your own hole.
                                Originally posted by beredy
                                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Reading all these nicknames for songs and people really made me LOL
                                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Qualitea

(But how come you either serve piping hawt tea or garbaj though? Like there is no in between )

Comment

She is risky; makes non-boring music; is hawt, skinny and snatched; is a bad bitch...
                                      Fixed

A message to madness

Comment

• Beyonce is not a bad actress. She needs a little work. But if she actually took the Time to focus on a film and nothing else I believe she could slay. Obsessed & pink panther really stained her acting career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                          Beyonce is not a bad actress. She needs a little work. But if she actually took the Time to focus on a film and nothing else I believe she could slay. Obsessed & pink panther really stained her acting career.
                                          People would know this if they actually took the time to watch Cadillac Records. She should stick to making music and performing though. It's where she shines, No matter how much time she takes for acting, she won't get close to that.

aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• As much as I love King, when 90% of your filmography is you playing a singer and the highlights are only those moments when you sing, there is not much acting going on lol
                                            Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

• Irregardless of the song, I just love this type of "documentary" music videos, it's much more aesthetically pleasing than just seeing the disposable pop major label puppets trying to (and failing) act. Reminds a bit of Tanita Tikaram's "Twist in my sobriety" mv.
                                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Random Math/Stat Thought of the day...

Person X gained on average 3,344 streams per song from yesterday on Spotify. Person Z gained on average 1,598 streams per song since yesterday on Spotify.

Based on these numbers Person X gains on average 209% more streams than person Z per song per day despite the fact person X has twice the number of songs on Spotify than person Z which should work more in person Z's favor when it comes to average as there isn't large dissipation on lowly streamed remix and live tracks which make up for majority of available material in Person X's case and also some songs are counted twice because Person X's team is full of incompetent people which lowers the average, but let's not nitpick and make Person Z turn into Person Zzzzz when it comes to streaming.

Overall Person X gained 1,932,920 streams in one day, and Person Z gained 476,356 streams in one day. So for every 1 stream of Person Z, Person X gains 4.05 streams.

Can someone help me solve who Person X and Person Z are?

BTW who else finds stats like these fun?
                                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                  Random Math/Stat Thought of the day...

Person X gained on average 3,344 streams per song from yesterday on Spotify. Person Z gained on average 1,598 streams per song since yesterday on Spotify.

Based on these numbers Person X gains on average 209% more streams than person Z per song per day despite the fact person X has twice the number of songs on Spotify than person Z which should work more in person Z's favor when it comes to average as there isn't large dissipation on lowly streamed remix and live tracks which make up for majority of available material in Person X's case and also some songs are counted twice because Person X's team is full of incompetent people which lowers the average, but let's not nitpick and make Person Z turn into Person Zzzzz when it comes to streaming.

Overall Person X gained 1,932,920 streams in one day, and Person Z gained 476,356 streams in one day. So for every 1 stream of Person Z, Person X gains 4.05 streams.

Can someone help me solve who Person X and Person Z are?

BTW who else finds stats like these fun?

I-

Comment

• The dusty diva stans using streaming receipts left and right yikes

Giving me "parents and old people storming to facebook and completely killing it with corniness & cheesiness"
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X