• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by hugo
    And now I notice all the grammatical errors and typos ugh

Originally posted by Serby
    Please delete it later, I bet you don't get many pics when you google his name, don't want someone to see this.
    k.
    would be all good if there wan't my name there.

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    All that matter's iiis
    That u treat me right
    Give me all the things I need
    That money can't buuuy yeeaaah

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    And now I notice all the grammatical errors and typos ugh

Please delete it later, I bet you don't get many pics when you google his name, don't want someone to see this.
    k.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    hugo

Originally posted by MichielMC
    There are so many out there... From tennis players to footballers to whatever. People younger than us already earned more than we will earn in a lifetime. It's painful yes It's a hard life but still, once they are 30 they just quit and have enough to last 5 lifetimes. Here I sit, still studying probably earning sh!t in the future and filling my days with thinking if I should go for a run today yes or no. The answer is mostly no.
    I will luv u even if ur broke

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    lmaoo

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    Hughes

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    There are so many out there... From tennis players to footballers to whatever. People younger than us already earned more than we will earn in a lifetime. It's painful yes It's a hard life but still, once they are 30 they just quit and have enough to last 5 lifetimes. Here I sit, still studying probably earning sh!t in the future and filling my days with thinking if I should go for a run yes or no. The answer is mostly no.
    Ofc it's no, perhaps that's why most of us will enver make big bucks.
    Probably I will take a risk today though and just go... Taking life in my own hands and all :(. #braveheart

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    hugo!

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    There are so many out there... From tennis players to footballers to whatever. People younger than us already earned more than we will earn in a lifetime. It's painful yes It's a hard life but still, once they are 30 they just quit and have enough to last 5 lifetimes. Here I sit, still studying probably earning sh!t in the future and filling my days with thinking if I should go for a run today yes or no. The answer is mostly no.
    Ofc it's no, perhaps that's why most of us will enver make big bucks.

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    This one. His mother was a professional basketball player and his father was a known football player. I guess it was given with all these sport genes running in the family.

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    ^1m euros a year what's his name?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by fpfbm54
    I always feel weird when i see a professional footballer or a singer who is younger than me and is already "big" while i'm sitting here being..well..yeah.

This guy is the same age as me and probably gets like a million or something per month.
    I feel you! There'S this guy that was in my school, we were same generation, he plays for youth football representation or whatever and makes 1m euros a year, and so doees his brother who's even younger and I'm like okay, what am I doing, I'll be happy to earn 1500 euros a month when I start working.

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    Eggs >>>> Iggy

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    You >>> Eggs though

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by mrlemonade
    I always feel weird when i see a professional footballer or a singer who is younger than me and is already "big" while i'm sitting here being..well..yeah.
    omg this as well. I mean Iggy went to America when she was 16 to become a rapper, and I'm 22 and spend my days watching The Voice auditions
    You >>> Eggs though
    true I can probably freestyle better

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    omg this as well. I mean Iggy went to America when she was 16 to become a rapper, and I'm 22 and spend my days watching The Voice auditions
    You >>> Eggs though

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    You >>> Eggs though

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied

This guy is the same age as me and probably gets like a million or something per month.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    the 90s were the best time for my faves and I'm so sad I was barely born when they were all huge

re: acquaintances getting married, yes it always shocks me even though it's nothing bad, I just feel too immature to even consider marriage. although a nice serious relationship would be nice

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    I tend to agree with you Michiel, even though I was 6/7 when my faves were releasing their best albums and I don't even remember. The 90's were very prosperous for music, but every year is still very stimulating for me.

On another note: seeing friends and acquaintances getting married and/or having kids is starting to bug me a bit I feel like I'm still on the run and always making new experiences, but in the end I kind of envy other people that seem to have settled down. You can't have everything I guess.

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    ^^I agree with all of that, i think it has to do with the fact that when time goes by, we tend to forget a bit of the bad stuff and remember more of the good things that happened.
    I occasionally check some of the 80s/90s charts on YouTube and hell, there was crap on the charts, too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X