X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abi
    replied
    Originally posted by Era
    I always feel like Trap is like a hard-hitting crisp sound ... maybe like snapping sometimes? usually accompanied with heavy drums and bass but I'm as confused as abi so what do I know?

Edit: This is educating enough.
    Thanks, it's still confusing though. I guess your description was kind of right.

Originally posted by Rihab95
    Lana's 'High By The Beach' is trap and Iggy's 'Trouble' is hip-hop.
    Isn't "Trouble" Pop though?

But thanks for the answer, I guess Trap is the type of genre that can't stand alone, am I right? I mean, that Lana song sounds Pop-ish, and then we have "Drunk in Love" which is Urban, and "Turn Down For What" which is EDM.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by MichielMC
    I'm cool for the summer tututututubobobobbotutututtut
    I love that song, surprised it's not a hit, it's so catchy.
    wtff :-?

Originally posted by fpfbm54
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Why's time going by so fast? anyone has such problem lately? I have no idea where these last 8 months went by :-?
    i feel the same.. and sadly i think it's because i have not achieved what i wanted to achieve in the last couple of months. I know this is said a lot but i seriously feel like June was just a couple of days ago..
    :( :( I have that summertime sadness almost every year.....

Leave a comment:

• Alicepotter
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab95
    Your exclusive version of HBTB is way better than the original version, tbh.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied
    I always feel like Trap is like a hard-hitting crisp sound ... maybe like snapping sometimes? usually accompanied with heavy drums and bass but I'm as confused as abi so what do I know?

Edit: This is educating enough.

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    Anyway, can somebody please educate me the difference between Trap and Hip-Hop music?

Because, someone on YouTube just said that Jordin Sparks' new single, "Right Here Right Now" is apparently a Trap song while all I can hear is an R&B/Pop song with strong Hip-Hop and Middle-Eastern influences. The only thing I clearly notice from those so-called 'Trap' songs are the strong presence of a stuttering beat, the rest pretty much sounds EDM or Hip-Hop. So please, enlighten me.

P.S.: Buy Jordin Sparks' new album, Right Here Right Now on iTunes. It's her first fully R&B album yet it only debuted at #161 on Billboard 200 so guys please show some love. <3

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    The thing is, jokes aside, he probably would. Can't stand him. :x
    Who said we were joking? :-?

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Blackout is timeless af. Like...those productions STILL sound so crisp.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I love that song, surprised it's not a hit, it's so catchy.

Originally posted by hugo
    I didn't know Cara and Annie Clark (St. Vincent) were a couple
    You are soooo late, it's been long since rumours started. Cara is sooo cute, but her gf.... well, they seem happy, so it doesn't matter.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    You'll sleep better tonight, Hugo.
    Praise Googlesus, that somehow managed to understand my random search and come up with the answer

I used to watch that, Bewitched and Sabrina, good times

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    You'll sleep better tonight, Hugo.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    I finally solved one of my childhood's biggest mysteries, there was this super old sitcom that I used to watch, it took place on a farm and the only thing I remembered was the opening song and for years I kept whistling that song. It was "Green Acres" with Eva Gabor

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... mS3XM3xAPk

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Why's time going by so fast? anyone has such problem lately? I have no idea where these last 8 months went by :-?
    i feel the same.. and sadly i think it's because i have not achieved what i wanted to achieve in the last couple of months. I know this is said a lot but i seriously feel like June was just a couple of days ago..

Leave a comment:

• Lollo95
    replied
    I'm listening to Blackout and I'm wondering... what does it take for an album to sound timeless? I mean, you can clearly tell that the productions on that record were made during the last years of the previous decade, but you would never say that it sounds dated. Actually, it's probably the most timeless dance-pop record I've ever heard, or definitely in top 5.

Would someone that has no idea who Britney Spears and Madonna are, and doesn't listen to pop music at all, guess that Rebel Heart (for example) was released almost ten years after Blackout?

I'm talking about Blackout just because I'm currently listening to it, and because I think that it's harder for a pop album to sound timeless compared to other genres, but the question was actually more general.

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    The thing is, jokes aside, he probably would. Can't stand him. :x

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    I saw this comment on Facebook...

Kanye West would unplug your life support machine to charge his phone.

And it's so true - he is that much of a tosser.
    I totally agree!!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    I saw this comment on Facebook...

Kanye West would unplug your life support machine to charge his phone.

And it's so true - he is that much of a tosser.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    I didn't know Cara and Annie Clark (St. Vincent) were a couple

Pretty cool actually.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Posted a heartbreaking toddler picture in Refugee Crisis thread. Why do children has to suffer so much because of egomanica psychopaths who won't stop wars because they would earn more money?

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied
    Just listened to that kewl 4 the summer song and it's bad!!

Anyway, Mariah came from releasing #1 smashes to 5 flop lead singles to FB only single to TMZ only song. Queen of setting trends. Meanwhile, Xtina has become an online english teacher.

Leave a comment:

• randomness
    replied
    *Song lyric*

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    I hate that song. WWE used it as their theme song for their Summerslam PPV lol, I'm sorry but Demi Lovato and WWE does not compute They just used cos it has summer in the title

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    I just came in to say dat

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...