• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by Noahh
    Originally posted by ThaInfo1
    Yaaaaaaaaaasssss Noah!

I have a scratch mark on my back from...holding hands.
    Yasss bish!!

How are things with you and your bae?

Everything is....interesting. Good for now. Being in a relationship is work. No one told me about all the headaches lol.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    *flips hair out of face and sings*

EYY BOY THANKS FOR NOTHIN!
    I NEVER KNEW ENOUGH ABOUTCHA BABE
    AND I GUESS I ONLY HAVE MYSELF TO BLA-AME
    NOW IM BROKEN HEARTED AND SHATTERING!
    NO-OO NOTHIN!
    ANYONE COULD DO TO CONVINCE ME BABE
    I WAS LIVIN IN A LIE JUST A MASQUERA-ADE
    OH! NU-NO NO NO!
    BUT YOU WAS JUST PLAYIN
    THE GAY-AY-AAAAA-AYE-AAAAAAAAAAAME
    SO THANKS FOR NOTHIN!
    youuuu...
    you was just FRONTIN!
    SO THANKS FOR NOTHIN!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied
    95% of Filipinos can sing; I belong to the 5%

[youtube:2cc21tye]eO71MnQHCCc[/youtube:2cc21tye]

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Yaaaaaaaaaasssss Noah!

Y'all kinky beetches me likes it.

Plain can be fine, but I need some spice and kinky stuff tbh.

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied
    Yaaaaaaaaaasssss Noah!

Yasss bish!!

How are things with you and your bae?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Wow you grew so much! Um, not really, been like this for 2 years now. NO, NO, YOU DID.

No room for legs, ugh. :x driving car is awful, no wonder i hate it, traveling is always the worst. Seeing taller people is weair af, I feel like an ant all of a sudden. I like being asked to reach for the things, though, makes me feel cool (for the summer). hugs tho, I have a friend literally 150cm high (5 feet i think) and im 188, so it always super weird.

Oh, and the bed can be annoying, I like open beds. No socks, tho, NEVER, it's disgusting!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    All you shorties who think you've got it worst, at least you don't have to wear socks to bed!!
    LMAO yes we do, cos I'm short as hell and I still wear socks to bed Just cos our feet don't hang off the end of the bed doesn't mean they don't get cold!

I reckon both short and tall people have it bad, it's the AVERAGE people that have it the luckiest

Buying clothes for me as a short, small person is a pain in the ass. Shoes? Hardly any small sizes and all the small sizes are ugly! Everybody in NZ has huge feet, so finding nice shoes in my size is hard :-? Clothes? All my pants are too long and drag on the ground (so that means they get all dirty and ruined), all my long sleeved tops hang over my hands and get in the way and every single jacket/coat I own is way too big and makes me look like a marshmellow

I still remember the time my Mum sent me to do grocery shopping for her and of course one of the things she wanted me to get was on the top shelf at the supermarket and I couldn't even reach the three shelves BELOW it! And there was nobody around, not even a shop employee to ask to help me :( I was just standing there going 'dammit what do I do', and I ended up almost climbing the shelves to get to it :lol Thankfully, this guy came around the corner, saw me failing and helped me LOL.

One of my friends thinks it's hilarious to use the top of my head as a rest, he leans on me all the time cos he towers over me. It's annoying

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    What's with that "you look taller than when I last saw you"? I get it a lot. It's kinda random.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    yes to 90% of those, esp. standing at gigs and hearing shorter girls behind me bitch about it, the sports expectations, the "you're taller and taller every time I see you", awkward hugs, feeling shocked when seeing someone taller than me, public transport/airplane troubles... forgot the rest but yeah all of it

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    The bed thing gets annoying. Both my dad and I have feet that hang out of the bed. My dad gets it worse because the dogs lick his toes when he's sleeping. When we book hotels and stuff we have to check that the beds don't have footboards or we're screwed. #18 and #19 are persistent problems, as are #27 and #30. And don't get me started on the bath one. :x

I blame my mum for the mirror one. She was five foot something average and so she had all the house mirrors fitted at her height. My dad and I can't see a thing in them. I have one in my room which most people can't see in, but it works for me.

All you shorties who think you've got it worst, at least you don't have to wear socks to bed!!

Leave a comment:

• Virgostar
    replied
    OMG YES to #5. I get rather self-conscious at gigs about blocking people's view of the stage, but then I'm like f*** it, not my fault I'm tall. I did however get blocked once by a really tall guy at a gig, so I am aware of how shorter people feel when they get stuck behind me.

I've never had #9 tbh. I managed to buy myself a jewellery cabinet with a full length mirror long enough for my height.

Yes to #10 (although I'm long-bodied, short-legged - can relate to outpacing people though), #4 (that's largely my brother's problem), #'s 2 (I'm handy in a supermarket if a little old lady wants something) & 3 (I have had to duck many times before), #8, #12-#14, #18 HELL TO THE YES, #20 (sometimes), #24 MY ENTIRE LIFE (even in primary school photos I was always at the back), #25 MY ENTIRE LIFE , #26-#27 (occasionally), #30 (always) and #31 (I actually delight in it, especially if it's a guy because then I can feel more feminine).

@ #17. I have that problem only in hotel baths, I can't stretch myself out without hitting the end.

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    ^i wanna have these problems

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Omg this is literally me.

The 32 Absolute Worst Parts About Being Tall

My fellow tallies, Mr Fizz, Shell, IrishLamb, Serbalicious, you'll all relate to this.

#9 is so real.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Yaaaaaaaaaasssss Noah!

Y'all kinky beetches me likes it.

Leave a comment:

• HaskaWuga
    replied
    Whoa biebz and colbie!
    2 of my best friends have birth in October too
    And mine in December<3

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Yaaaaaaaaaasssss Noah!

Leave a comment:

• LionH3art
    replied
    Originally posted by Noahh
    That moment when the sex might've been a little too rough and the handcuffs a little too tight and you still have marks all over your wrists days later...

Whoops...!!
    OMGGGGG

Leave a comment:

• Lollo95
    replied
    Originally posted by Era
    Originally posted by Lollo95
    Originally posted by HaskaWuga
    October this year seriously will be one of my favourite months ever. I mean, Anggun, Carrie, Demi, Selena etc releases their album in the same month.
    Can I skip September?
    You shouldn't, because you might miss the album of the year.
    He's underage so he can afford to miss a suicidal masterpiece and enjoy October.
    Live fast, die young...

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Ukmix is officially wack af...

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatBieberSide
    R8 ain't coming Era, it's been scrapped
    R9 then. OR LG5 or KT4
    LG4 was released on 11/11 (my birthday) but lets forget that and remember Fearless was also released then <3

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    R8 ain't coming Era, it's been scrapped

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied
    Originally posted by Lollo95
    October this year seriously will be one of my favourite months ever. I mean, Anggun, Carrie, Demi, Selena etc releases their album in the same month.
    Can I skip September?
    He's underage so he can afford to miss a suicidal masterpiece and enjoy October.

Leave a comment:

• Lollo95
    replied
    Can I skip September?

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied
    Originally posted by Era
    Can I skip September?
    You forgot the most exciting event, it's my birthday!!
    Stop the Katy promo. November is my fav and my fav better release that month.
    You're in luck, Justin is releasing in Nov
    Charlie Puth too!
    And last year Nick released

But I was talking about RL8

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    Originally posted by Era
    Can I skip September?
    You forgot the most exciting event, it's my birthday!!
    Stop the Katy promo. November is my fav and my fav better release that month.
    You're in luck, Justin is releasing in Nov

Leave a comment:

Working...
X