• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike
    She has a great voice, seems very sympathetic
    Are you sure you're talking about Jessie J?

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Don't get the hate for Jessie J. She has a great voice, seems very sympathetic and two of her three albums were actually two great pop records.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    I bopped to Jessie J and Rita Whora and feel kind of ashamed
    reported even tho I bop to I Will Never Let You Down

but yeah Rita is tolerable, but you'll have to pray in church extra hard to cleanse yourself from Jessie

Leave a comment:

• HaskaWuga
    replied
    You better listen to dis Italian bop

Leave a comment:

• Virgostar
    replied
    I don't get this whole Rita Whora thing, but I like RIP & the total bop that is I Will Never Let You Down, aka the best thing Calvin's produced in a long time.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    My main concern is Jessie indeed, I quite like some songs from Rita every now and then

Leave a comment:

• Brad
    replied
    She does seem to be on TV whenever I watch it now I think about it.

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    ^not saying i agree with that but she's basically everywhere even though she only had one album out (and only really successful in the UK) and people say it's because of her "talents".

She has some bops though. I really like How We Do

Leave a comment:

• Brad
    replied
    I'm not a fan but what makes Rita a whore?

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    Look at the positive side, you could have bopped to Jess Glynne.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by yomaku
    Azealia would sooo fit in the UK with her music.
    Unless radios whore your music no one cares.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    the awe you feel when you realize that Jessie Ware, Alex White, Adele and Florence Welch are kind of besties in real life. There is so much beauty in knowing that talent finds each other.

Leave a comment:

• yomaku
    replied
    Azealia would sooo fit in the UK with her music.

Leave a comment:

• yomaku
    replied
    Originally posted by mrlemonade
    Kinda agree with Erica even though Don't Be So Hard was a brief earworm for me. but she's still basic and overrated

yeah I disagree on Duffy,she's cool. but Jessie J on the other hand..

This.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by Era
    Originally posted by Rihab95
    If you're careful about your public image you handle it like Sia, not like Taylor. Bey is god.
    Taylor only became so careful about her image after RED where she had massive negative media attention for being a serial dater and aside from that she hasn't changed much (even not the dating as she's got Calvin<3) but it's just HER. You guys blame Taylor whereas you should blame the media for no letting her breathe for even one night! There's news about her every single day and I'm sure it's frustrating for her too (Blank Space was written inspired by that/to mock the media). How come you guys never talk about the things she does for her fans though?
    Darling, if someone doesn't like her, they would not like her even if she donated her organs to her fans

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab95
    If you're careful about your public image you handle it like Sia, not like Taylor. Bey is god.
    Taylor only became so careful about her image after RED where she had massive negative media attention for being a serial dater and aside from that she hasn't changed much (even not the dating as she's got Calvin<3) but it's just HER. You guys blame Taylor whereas you should blame the media for no letting her breathe for even one night! There's news about her every single day and I'm sure it's frustrating for her too (Blank Space was written inspired by that/to mock the media). How come you guys never talk about the things she does for her fans though?

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    I can't stand Jess Glynne. She's permanently on the radio in the UK, her voice is horrible, her songs are awful... hopefully she'll go the way of other overrated Brits (yes, I'm looking at you, Duffy and Jessie J) and tank with the next album.

I Cry When I Laugh? No love, I Cry When I Hear Your Godawful Voice Every Time I Turn On The Radio.
    <3

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    I really don't get the hate for Taylor on Ukmix. It's probably she's slaying so hard, some of you guys are very pressed about it.

And i'm a Katy stan
    Pff, nope. I applause her for her success, but she as fake as it gets.
    You can say the same for Beyoncé as well if you think like that. Instead of being fake and calculated, i'd say both women are careful about their public image and there's nothing wrong about that.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Hilary Duffy was THE ish!!

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Mods ban thesea wful people or ban me otherwise,

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Kinda agree with Erica even though Don't Be So Hard was a brief earworm for me. but she's still basic and overrated

yeah I disagree on Duffy,she's cool. but Jessie J on the other hand..

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I can't stand Jess Glynne. She's permanently on the radio in the UK, her voice is horrible, her songs are awful... hopefully she'll go the way of other overrated Brits (yes, I'm looking at you, Duffy and Jessie J) and tank with the next album.

I Cry When I Laugh? No love, I Cry When I Hear Your Godawful Voice Every Time I Turn On The Radio.
    Goodbye. Forever.

Originally posted by IrishLamb
    This, though I don't mind Hold Your Hand.
    It's her weakest song imo.

And Duffy is great, wtf was that?

Leave a comment:

• Play
    replied
    Oh yeah just the other day I listened to Duffy after a couple of years

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied

This, though I don't mind Hold Your Hand.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X