This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
    I can't at people calling Katy real and cool in 2019.
    pressed much?
    My Chart

Comment

• Very underrated even though Britney's team had the nerve to release a song that some other woman is singing the chorus of

Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

She's really really over right?
        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
            Now there's nothing left but small talk.
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Now there's nothing left but small talk.
              But in 2017 I could witness her great comeback.
              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                But in 2017 I could witness her great comeback.
                It wasn't a Bon Apettit boo. Even her fan base Swish Swished that one.

Comment

• Rookie kings did it again!

Comment

It wasn't a Bon Apettit boo. Even her fan base Swish Swished that one.
                    By the Grace of God, can you please stop roar your delusional opinion every chance you get, nothing's hot n cold at the same time... so she will be back.
                    My Chart

Comment

By the Grace of God, can you please stop roar your delusional opinion every chance you get, nothing's hot n cold at the same time... so she will be back.
                      This whole post... Save as Draft DELETE

Comment

That was so cheesy

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                          That was so cheesy
                          and i don't even like cheese that much (or meat). Plants are better anyway.
                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                            That was so cheesy
                            My Chart

Comment

I'm a fake Dutchie cause I don't like cheese either. I only like a regular Gouda and it has to be MELTED. I don't understand how people can eat plain cheese, that texture is revolting.

Comment

I'm a fake Dutchie cause I don't like cheese either. I only like a regular Gouda and it has to be MELTED. I don't understand how people can eat plain cheese, that texture is revolting.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                  @Rihab: How would you rate 'Disturbia' and 'Drunk In Love? Better or worse ?
                                  I don't necessarily disagree with the rating, more with the ranking.

With Disturbia, DSTM and PDR being Rih's Top 3, with 8/10 being the best Rih can do and with Drunk In Love being the gold standard. Those are some very unfortunate picks imo.

Comment

• Disturbia sounds really dated.
                                    Rihanna's best are probably somewhere between Diamonds, Kiss It Better, Needed Me, Consideration and other Anti cuts.
                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Everyone knows that Pour it Up and Kiss it Better are the ultimate rihanna bops
                                      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• “Russian Roulette”, “Diamonds”, “Stay”, “FourFiveSeconds” and “Kiss It Better” are IMO Rihanna’s best singles.

Comment

BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

• I don’t listen to ANTI anymore except for LOTB, a career highlight and a basta*d chile in Rih’s eyes.
                                            Originally posted by beredy
                                            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• The 'dated' thing aside, I think she has a good amount of memorable stuff.
                                              I still randomly sing "Breaking Dishes" at times lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                My Chart

Comment

• Disturbia is easily a 10/10 and a halloween classique
                                                  BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                    Disturbia is easily a 10/10 and a halloween classique
                                                    I actually agree. Love that one, great hook.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X