X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    I really don't get the hate for Taylor on Ukmix. It's probably she's slaying so hard, some of you guys are very pressed about it.

And i'm a Katy stan
    Pff, nope. I applause her for her success, but she as fake as it gets.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I really don't get the hate for Taylor on Ukmix. It's probably she's slaying so hard, some of you guys are very pressed about it.

And i'm a Katy stan

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I watched some cartoons khmkhm and they were playing Rihanna's Talk That Talk album in the background and then switched to Rated R. I love it! And it kinda fits, TTT has some filthy lyrics.

Leave a comment:

• TheSiaStan
    replied
    hi sistrens

whats the tea on ukmix

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    When was the last time you worked meg? We can only get that sort of thing for 3 months if we worked for 9+ months in the last 2 years and thats it
    Never. I'm pretty much unemployable :-? I have knee problems, no work experience and a useless diploma. I'm screwed I've literally applied for hundreds of jobs this year, and I haven't had many callbacks.

I've actually been on the benefit since 2013, I actually refused to claim it until then, even though at one point I was so broke I only had 40 dollars in my bank account.

Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Lol, why has this thread descended into the Meg's Benefit Claim Assessment Centre?
    Heh

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    How much did he pay you for that promo?
    No money - But he said he would refresh Hello Kitty's Vevo video 100 times.

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    How much did he pay you for that promo?

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    [youtube:1atxj4xn]qT5iw7KS4sw[/youtube:1atxj4xn]

Just watched this again and 18secs-26secs is brilliant! That would make a great VINE!

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Originally posted by What MrRager should have
    200$ a week? My weed alone is a lot more than this per week.
    !!!

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by What MrRager should have
    200$ a week? My weed alone is a lot more than this per week.

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    200$ a week? My rent alone is a lot more than this per week. Anyone would be screwed if they weren't living with their parents and getting this. I'm pretty sure its similar to the UK... I don't think this is as magical as you guys are making out? lol

Leave a comment:

• oasisbobo
    replied
    The nominations for the Q Awards have opened and I would love to see Stereophonics nominated!

Lets submit a few votes!

Here are the categories.

Best New Act
    Best Track - C'est La Vie
    Best Video - C'est La Vie

Best Album
    Best Live Act - Stereophonics
    Best Solo Act
    Best Act in the World Today - Stereophonics

http://www.qthemusic.com/11376/q-awards-2015-open-vote/

Here is a tweet we can send out too!

Q Awards nominations now open! Vote @stereophonics http://www.qthemusic.com/11376/q-awards-2015-open-vote/ #VoteStereophonics #KeepTheVillageAlive #Stereophonics

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Imo it's just a normal, relatable every day convo, no one is judging anyone. Now betch, you betta work or you gonna end up in that benefits street show!

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Well, it's more about Kiwi social system, it seems amazing tbh. In most of the countries you're bound to die without a job.
    I know, it does sound very relaxed, but it's important to remember it is so easy to misjudge something you haven't got personal experience of. If I recall correctly, my friend had problems claiming Jobseeker's Allowance in the UK because she had savings, and they were quite particular about it. I don't really understand the technicalities though. The problem is that talking about wealth and savings on here is rarely going to end well considering that most of us are either: students, unemployed, from poorer countries or in debt up to our eyeballs (or all of them).

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Saggy isn't neccessarily (ugh this word) a bad thing, but no here for saggy tidiesz! How's you gonna find a woman for yoself if yo tidiez bigger than hers!

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by hotMCfan
    I've missed the gym in just 6 weeks and my tits are already kinda saggy.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Well, it's more about Kiwi social system, it seems amazing tbh. In most of the countries you're bound to die without a job.

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Lol, why has this thread descended into the Meg's Benefit Claim Assessment Centre?

Random: does anyone remember Alexis Strum? I rediscovered her when I was tidying my iTunes library (thanks again, Apple :evil: ) and it's a real shame that her album was never fully released and she never got a decent crack at the industry. :(

For those who have never heard of her, she originally wrote and recorded Nothing Good About This Goodbye (Rachel Stevens).

Bad Haircut
    It Could Be You

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    When was the last time you worked meg? We can only get that sort of thing for 3 months if we worked for 9+ months in the last 2 years and thats it

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Yep it stands for Job Seekers Allowance, I claimed it on and off in the past too, so happy that I don't have to any more!

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    Australia is decent, though? Shelley, I imagine you won't be happy reading Shorty's comment.

How much do you get monthly, Sh?
    Heh, I don't count Aussie cos it's so close, and plus you can fly there for like 100 bucks on the right airline. I don't mean that it's not decent in quality (plus Aussie and NZ make fun of each other all the time, Shell will know I don't mean it )

I get paid weekly, I get $206 a week, so I get like $800 a month.

Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    Are you claiming JSA Meg?
    I'm not sure what that stands for, but in NZ we have 'Jobseeker Support' which is what I'm on.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Are you claiming JSA Meg?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Australia is decent, though? Shelley, I imagine you won't be happy reading Shorty's comment.

How much do you get monthly, Sh?

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    But... I think huge difference is that most us live alone and must pay rent and food we eat. Or your parents want you to pay some housing expenses?
    I pay my Mum rent and I pay the phone/internet bill. The money I give her uses up quite a large part of my benefit payment each week, so it's not like I get to keep all my money

Originally posted by Play
    If I had 5k in my account, I'd be on skyscanner.com looking for tickets not on ukmix
    Hahaha, I live in NZ. Plane tickets are expensive, over $1000 to go anywhere decent. If I started that, I'd be broke in no time...

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Lord Z took on Putin and escaped unharmed. His eternal conquest of the Motherland is imminent.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X