X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    If it wasn't for the homophobia thing, I'd say yes. By the way, even though I'm not a Serb I have a very good Russian I'm kinda fast with languages, and since I started having friends here I improved a lot
    That's why I asked. Oh, and I didn't say your Russian isn't good, just that the learning process would('ve) be(en) much easier.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    If it wasn't for the homophobia thing, I'd say yes. By the way, even though I'm not a Serb I have a very good Russian I'm kinda fast with languages, and since I started having friends here I improved a lot

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    You could see yourself living in Russia? Too bad you're not a Serb, learning Russing would be muuuch easier for you whereas I have around zero interess in learning it, I just don't fancy Slavic languages.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    I wish I never started studying foreign languages and never went abroad. It's always painful when I have to come back home after some time in another country, especially if I have the time of my life there.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Shorty
    You guys need to learn how to save money and spend it wisely, like me

I have a savings account that has over 5 grand in it, plus I have quite a bit in my main account. Bear in mind, I don't even have a job!

I'm good with saving my money, but I do waste a lot of it on WWE stuff and Dean Ambrose merchandise I worked it all out and in the past year, I've spent like 400 bucks JUST on Dean merch. That doesn't include any of the other merch I've bought
    But... I think huge difference is that most us live alone and must pay rent and food we eat. Or your parents want you to pay some housing expenses?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by preyan
    That explains why you are so lean
    Actually, I eat quite a bit, especially breads and everything made of flour, but I guess it's my metabolism.

Originally posted by Wayne
    I spend £50 a month on coffee alone - don't know how you survive on that for food Serby!

I'm a bad budgeter though.
    I never eat outside. I live 5 minutes away from every possible big grocery chain you can find in Vienna so it's easy to shop in 2-3 shops when buying stuff and I follow special offers and stuff. And mind that 50 pounds must worth at least 60 in Austria.

Originally posted by toni_pest
    Im an awful budgeter. Since i started making my own money ai spend it all on crap. I did manage to buy some clothes. Thats the only 'smart' thing i spent it on.
    Lemme teach you how to make badass huge meal for about an euro per portion.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I don't spend much on food & beverage. And i spent so little on alcohol, most of the times, i drink free as i know many bar owners in my region

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    I luhh Rihta!!

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied
    I've missed the gym in just 6 weeks and my tits are already kinda saggy.

Also, i always wonder why Rita Ora is everywhere. I've yet to meet someone who likes her. What kind of Serby-sluttery has she done to get them deals and invitations.

Leave a comment:

• Play
    replied
    If I had 5k in my account, I'd be on skyscanner.com looking for tickets not on ukmix

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    You guys need to learn how to save money and spend it wisely, like me

I have a savings account that has over 5 grand in it, plus I have quite a bit in my main account. Bear in mind, I don't even have a job!

I'm good with saving my money, but I do waste a lot of it on WWE stuff and Dean Ambrose merchandise I worked it all out and in the past year, I've spent like 400 bucks JUST on Dean merch. That doesn't include any of the other merch I've bought

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Im an awful budgeter. Since i started making my own money ai spend it all on crap. I did manage to buy some clothes. Thats the only 'smart' thing i spent it on.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    I spend £50 a month on coffee alone - don't know how you survive on that for food Serby!

I'm a bad budgeter though.

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Nothing will beat the time I went to the gym and it was Senior Citizens Hour and there were little old grannies working out to the Anaconda video.
    OMG so you've met Madonna

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    I just popped up to the supermarket for a couple of bits and ended up spending over £50!

As I was paying I thought to myself, "it would take Serby a year to spend this much".

Love ya, Serbs. <3
    Betch!

But you're right, add a few pounds there and it's how much I need in a month for all the food I eat.
    That explains why you are so lean

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I just popped up to the supermarket for a couple of bits and ended up spending over £50!

As I was paying I thought to myself, "it would take Serby a year to spend this much".

Love ya, Serbs. <3
    Betch!

But you're right, add a few pounds there and it's how much I need in a month for all the food I eat.

Leave a comment:

• Play
    replied
    Enough promo for Spotify

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Nothing will beat the time I went to the gym and it was Senior Citizens Hour and there were little old grannies working out to the Anaconda video.
    OMG so you've met Madonna

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    I'M OUT OF CHARACTER
    I'M IN RARE FORM

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by hugo
    Go get 'em, Billy!

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied

Love ya, Serbs. <3

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    mess @ ukmix having its #RebelHeart era

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by mrlemonade
    grannies can sing male parts of the song, too, their tits be like anacondas,
    why does this post exist
    ohh, eff off.

Originally posted by mrlemonade
    Originally posted by fpfbm54
    The site is a bit slow today or is it just me?
    yes, awful, what am I supposed to do with my life when its so slow
    what are you supposed to do with your heart? yaaahs stan!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Thissssss. It keeps dropping out when I load pages.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    grannies can sing male parts of the song, too, their tits be like anacondas,
    why does this post exist

yes, awful, what am I supposed to do with my life when its so slow

Leave a comment:

Working...
X