Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you guys for the love. I truly mean this..

It feels like my family cannot escape tragedy. I got rid of my facebook so I do not have to see anything about it. Thank you guys!
    Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
      What a damn month

My 1 year old cousin died from an overdose. Another cousin and her boyfriend were suppose to babysit her but the baby got a hold to their drugs.

Now I just found out my cousin Star (32) and her baby Mylah (2) were killed by fire. Their neighbor below broke up with her boyfriend and he decided to set the girl clothes on fire. Only my cousin's died who lived in the apartment above. Her son and husband both survived. They found my cousin with her body over the baby, trying to protect her...

I've faced multiple deaths in my family at a time but I am completely lost with this one. My baby Star was so damn sweet.
      It hurt enough just to read this; I can only imagine what you and your family must be going through! Wishing you and your loved ones all the strength in the world.
      UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [Ballot box open]
      "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [200-181]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Oh dear, What happened to Phil Collins?
        It's insane how passionate our dusty men and divas were about their craft that they'll still be ready to perform despite health and physical challenges. The embryos could NEVAAAAAH!!!

Comment

• BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
          98 - OUT

Comment

• BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
            98 - OUT

Comment

• Whitney Houston finally got nominated for the 2020 Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame induction ceremony and I think it’s very possible she makes it nd gets inducted.

The nomination is well deserved, she was IMO the only other diva out of the big 5 (after Madonna) that had true impact and lots of classics.

Other nominees include Nine Inch Nails, Soundgarden, Depeche Mode and others.
              Last edited by MrLeonix; Tue October 15, 2019, 17:10.
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Thank you guys for the love. I truly mean this..

It feels like my family cannot escape tragedy. I got rid of my facebook so I do not have to see anything about it. Thank you guys!
                TIfan, I'm so sad to hear about your family, especially when their passing seems so senseless. Sending you virtual hugs

Comment

• I woke up to a murder which happened right next to my building. A young hairdresser just came to open her barbershop when her ex boyfriend opened fire, killed her, injured her sister and killed himself. It was awful.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                    Random thought:
                    ARUTW is much better than Shallow
                    So is "Is That Alright?" But tell me something I don't know

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                      So is "Is That Alright?" But tell me something I don't know
                      2+2 is 4
                      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

2+2 is 4
                        Did u just call me stupid?

I need a new Rihanna album

Comment

Random thought:
                          ARUTW is much better than Shallow
                          Well we been knew
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                            Maybe I should start listening to corny love ballads like [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION]'s fav We Bottom Together to get me in the mood for a long term relationship
                            Who else am I gon lean on when times get rough?
                            Originally posted by beredy
                            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                              Losing to that U2 song.... Yea that was garbage. I would have given the award to Ordinary People but really these two songs should have been the only ones competing.
                              I can take solace in the fact that GOAT was the only song that year to be nominated for both ROTY and SOTY. So basically the Grammys were saying it balanced craftsmanship and songwriting better than any other song in 2005.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                I woke up to a murder which happened right next to my building. A young hairdresser just came to open her barbershop when her ex boyfriend opened fire, killed her, injured her sister and killed himself. It was awful.
                                How Fcuked up can one's mind be to get to the point of killing someone and even yourself? These cases are becoming too frequent now, ugh

Comment

• [MENTION=23802]JSparksFan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION] Thank you so much for the love.

Thank you everyone!!!
                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Pat Benatar and Whitney getting nominated for the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame has truly made my day. I can cry off that alone. The two best vocalist of the 80s (I know Pat started in the 70s). Whitney had a huge influence some of the biggest selling stars in music.
                                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy

Comment

• ^^^ I owned a copy of that magazine...
                                        Diva!!!

Comment

I woke up to a murder which happened right next to my building. A young hairdresser just came to open her barbershop when her ex boyfriend opened fire, killed her, injured her sister and killed himself. It was awful.
                                          I'm sorry something like that happened so close to you... I do not understand why straight men can't move on from their relationships after they more than likely caused the break up.
                                          Diva!!!

Comment

^^^ I owned a copy of that magazine...
                                            Sometimes these chillren need receipts before they start mouthing off about nothing they know about.

I’m so sorry to hear about your horrific ordeal, that time type of trauma is unfathomable, pull thru sis. You too [MENTION=948]spiritboy[/MENTION].

Comment

beyond scary
                                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                Sometimes these chillren need receipts before they start mouthing off about nothing they know about.

I’m so sorry to hear about your horrific ordeal, that time type of trauma is unfathomable, pull thru sis. You too [MENTION=948]spiritboy[/MENTION].
                                                Thank you my love bug!
                                                Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post

Thank you my love bug!
                                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Glenn Close truly owned this scene without saying a single word. She definitely deserved that Oscar nomination.
                                                    Diva!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X