X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toni_pest
    replied
    I got 159 on an iq test. Legend. Shame im not using my brain at all.

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    ^ Yeah I'm gonna ask around and hope I can find somebody who hasn't thrown the paper out yet!

In other news, I just found out that they're rolling out and installing fibre internet in my city, but my area won't be getting it until at least 2017 :( My house probably won't get it until 2019 cos of where it's situated, down a long driveway :( BOO.

Leave a comment:

• MrDiva
    replied
    Originally posted by Shorty

Me getting quoted in the national newspaper Too bad that paper is from the library, and I don't have my own copy cos we forgot to buy one last week :(
    Congrats! I'm sure you'll find a copy...

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied

Me getting quoted in the national newspaper Too bad that paper is from the library, and I don't have my own copy cos we forgot to buy one last week :(

Leave a comment:

• MrDiva
    replied
    Random thought: Michelle visage is a scary woman. Seriously I'm afraid of her. I get goosebumps when she laughs. And when she starts insulting..... Seriously I couldn't take it loool

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    SAY IM PERFECT SAY IM PRETTY SAY IM WORTH IT SAY YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

Leave a comment:

• t_dot
    replied
    I often wonder why there is such a thirst to start a single/album thread, like it just boggles my mind.

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    drunk nitechzh

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied

The Dibaba dynasty is just unreal. Tirunesh (Baby-Faced Destroyer) and Genzebe share five world records between them, three Olympic titles, and five world championship gold medals. Their older sister is an Olympic silver medallist and their cousin a two-time Olympic champion. I just cannot with this family. I love them. <3

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Gtfo

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied
    Originally posted by MichielMC
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Wayne been dressing in drag again?
    i can't...

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Originally posted by Rihab95
    poor you, what is gay bingo
    Just bingo at the gay bar, hosted by a drag queen that even touched my willy after I won
    Lucky drag queen.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab95
    Just bingo at the gay bar, hosted by a drag queen that even touched my willy after I won

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    I won a carafe of whiskey at the gay bingo last night, I feel crap right now :-?

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Woah those paintings are soo beautiful!!

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    ^ikr i kinda wanted to post more but didn't want to be annoying but i'm really addicted to his pictures, i wish i had the money to buy one of them.

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Woah, those pictures are magical. I've never seen anything in quite that style before.

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    Has anyone heard of the artist Leonid Afremov? Just discovered his work and i love it.

sorry for posting this here, was looking for some kind of "art thread" but couldn't find it

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    After years of dismissing them as an overrated stoner band who makes unlistenable 30 minute long jams... after checking out their Very Best Of album, the Grateful Dead were actually pretty good... though I can't bring myself to listen to their long live jams.

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    So many fight gifs or WWE, yoo wanna tell us you didn't wanna punch someone?
    LOL I use them cos they're all of Dean Ambrose He's the perfect person for it!

And yes I do want to punch people, like this guy who never leaves me alone and constantly asks me out NO DUDE I DON'T WANT TO DATE YOU GO AWAY.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    So many fight gifs or WWE, yoo wanna tell us you didn't wanna punch someone?

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    Originally posted by MichielMC
    You seem to have alot of clueless people on your fb
    I seem to attract them. No idea why they gravitate towards me but they do.

Sometimes I feel like reacting to them this way...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X