X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flopho
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    he was so far up Adull's bum I'm surprised she could take a sh*t at all!
    omg

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by mrlemonade
    DayFusion has been permanently banned

He had it coming, he was so far up Adull's bum I'm surprised she could take a sh*t at all!

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    DayFusion has been permanently banned

Leave a comment:

• Alicepotter
    replied
    Now I'm the only Brazilian here?

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    He's gone? I'm devastated

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Glad Dayfusion has gone he was so obsessed!

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    ^ a.k.a. a slut

_)
    <) )? Give it to me I'm worth it
    / \
    ( _)
    <( (> Baby, I'm worth it
    / \
    LMFAO.

Originally posted by Rihab95
    Airwrecka inspired me to save a spider's life today.
    My impact is real.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Airwrecka inspired me to save a spider's life today.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    ^ a.k.a. a slut

_)
    / \
    ( _)
    <( (> Baby, I'm worth it
    / \
    I was waiting for some cheap shade and you didn't disappoint

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    Alot of people are loyal, but never ever wanting another person in a physical animalistic is something that doesn't exits for sure. Unless you're asexual.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    ^ a.k.a. a slut

_)
    / \
    ( _)
    <( (> Baby, I'm worth it
    / \

Some people are just loyal and don't want or need another person, aka rare breed.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    ^ a.k.a. a slut

_)
    / \
    ( _)
    <( (> Baby, I'm worth it
    / \

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Yeah, maybe an open relationship is what's best for me, or a polyamorous one. I don't know, I've never tried yet. It's just that I'm starting to see monogamy as a social construction that creates forms of control on people, so I could try and see how life is on the other side and decide what's best for me
    I'm getting pretty moody today with these thoughts, it's better if I cut it off and just enjoy life.
    Thank u for your advice Michiel

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    It's a myth in everyone's case. Love is giving and taking. You can find someone who might do the open relationship thing and if you are able to live with it that's fine too in my opinion. I couldn't though and of course i thought about other people or having sex with someone else, but honestly who doesn't in relationships? As long as the good outweighs the bad. A relationship becomes way more then sex the longer it goes on in my opinion. In current society there are so many open or other kinds of relationships, you can always try it. It does wonders for some couples and it destroys evrerything for others. The real struggle is finding out what's best for you. The real disadvantages of postmodetnism etc. I think what you said is a story most people can easily relate too.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    I know it may sound bad, but the more I go on, the more I realise how monogamous love is difficult for me. I can fall in love with a man, but this thing that if you're into someone you can't be into anyone else is just a myth in my case.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by fpfbm54
    I don't dislike any animals except armadillos, these things are satan in disguise.
    Even more random, they are soooo cute. and they bring back those pokemon memories from childhood.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Noahh
    Originally posted by Noahh
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    That's so mean, smashing a pregnant spider with a broom, and then mutilating all the babies before they're even "born". :-? Whatever happened to picking them up with a piece of paper and a jam jar and setting them free away from the house? :(
    I always kill spiders and flush them down the toilet.
    they'll all come for u when ur old and immobile hehe
    I'll let my grandkids kill and flush them down the toilet then.
    !!

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    I don't dislike any animals except armadillos, these things are satan in disguise.

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    I once read about it, because I genuinely do not find spiders scary, and I was puzzled why so many people do. A popular theory is evolution. Back in more primitive times, those who were predispositioned to dislike poisonous spiders were more likely to avoid contact with them, thus being more likely to live and breed successfully. The result is a large number of people who have inherited that instinctive behaviour to dislike / avoid spiders. I'm not sure how true that is though.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatBieberSide
    Originally posted by Serby
    Fear of the spiders is the most irrational thing ever, most of them are totally harmless and I just don't get what is it that makes people freak out so much.
    Maybe it's because they look terrifying
    I think it's the legs, idk. something about them is just terrifying. and crabs as well, they're like water spiders with armor

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    But they are no differnt than flies or mosquitos imo, they aren't even annoying.

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Fear of the spiders is the most irrational thing ever, most of them are totally harmless and I just don't get what is it that makes people freak out so much.
    Maybe it's because they look terrifying

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Edit: okay, the second most irrational thing after stanning for Taylor Swift.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    I never torture them, and usually I try to save an insect, but I'm just so terrified of spiders, centipedes and bigger grasshoppers + they're SO fast. I get panic attacks when I have to get rid of them so unfortunately killing them (quickly) is easier and there's no risk of them touching me or hiding somewhere in my room

and re: that spider video, how on earth could someone pick all of them up on a piece of paper, there's like hundreds of them and they move fast

Leave a comment:

Working...
X