• spiritsis could use some.
    Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Okay, Imma spread some around before giving it to you again

Comment

• Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
          Poor [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet. Kween is going to have ha second #1 in his hole soon, and the first in his lifetime.
          The fact that tying Kesha is worth celebrating for the lambs.

Comment

• Who’s Keyshia?
            Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
              Who’s Keyshia?
              the who is who of who is that.
              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                Black music is so wack these days it's crazy. It's even more baffling that it's possible to put out a song with neither structure nor melody and pass it off as RNB
                don't do Janelle Monať like that. Dirty PC and Crouton are the 2 R&B alberms I acknowledge.
                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                  don't do Janelle Monať like that. Dirty PC and Crouton are the 2 R&B alberms I acknowledge.
                  What about yellow tape?
                  Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• quite interesting
                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• here we go again

Comment

• Jane Fonda is still THAT B*tch. What a woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                          here we go again

when will the other girls release a risky dancehall / reggae album like this?

correct answer: next year, after R9 revives the genre

Comment

Black music is so wack these days it's crazy. It's even more baffling that it's possible to put out a song with neither structure nor melody and pass it off as RNB
                            You mean R&B? Because the majority of BLack music is what shaped the music industry sound today.

Comment

Okay, Imma spread some around before giving it to you again
                              Hot
                              BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                              98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

when will the other girls release a risky dancehall / reggae album like this?

correct answer: next year, after R9 revives the genre
                                Ugh sis u serve hawt tea so many times but these gheys aren't ready to receive.
                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                  Ugh sis u serve hawt tea so many times but these gheys aren't ready to receive.
                                  The tea wasn't hot enough to clear her sinuses though judging from that nasal tone.

Comment

Are you talking about acts like HER, SZA or Khalid? I sometimes feel like their songs are going nowhere and wonder whether that's the type of music they would listen to as listeners. Same goes for some of The Weeknd's songs. I like his 'Starboy' album a lot, but I feel like he's the type of artist who needs the help of an experienced producer because the songs on which he has got more creative control tend to be those that drag on without ever reaching a real peak. Unfortunately, I feel like those are the tracks he personally prefers, while I think that he shines on the more mainstream-friendly tracks.
                                    Pro: freedom of speech
                                    Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                      Are you talking about acts like HER, SZA or Khalid? I sometimes feel like their songs are going nowhere and wonder whether that's the type of music they would listen to as listeners. Same goes for some of The Weeknd's songs
                                      The modern r&b is more about the chill vibe and cool beats than anything else.

Comment

• I have no idea why this band was basically snubbed by the industry.

Comment

• Wait I heard Disturbia Yesterday at the bar. The Halloween boost started much earlier this year. A much better annual classique than that awful Xmas song.
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post

quite interesting

all those indie acts doing brilliant stuff (showing that music is much more than fads and trends) and getting dust in return only

Comment

• I've always championed Dana Williams because her music is smooth and relaxing beyond belief. No ambitions, no grandeur, not the label's ventriloquist dummy, but just an artist doing her thing

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                                Are you talking about acts like HER, SZA or Khalid? I sometimes feel like their songs are going nowhere and wonder whether that's the type of music they would listen to as listeners. Same goes for some of The Weeknd's songs. I like his 'Starboy' album a lot, but I feel like he's the type of artist who needs the help of an experienced producer because the songs on which he has got more creative control tend to be those that drag on without ever reaching a real peak. Unfortunately, I feel like those are the tracks he personally prefers, while I think that he shines on the more mainstream-friendly tracks.
                                                I honestly can't tell who is who anymore and the lazy singing ain't helping either

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                  Wait I heard Disturbia Yesterday at the bar. The Halloween boost started much earlier this year. A much better annual classique than that awful Xmas song.
                                                  It's great you appreciate Chris Brown's songwriting but comparing it to Kween's upcoming 18th self-penned #1 hit is a little

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                    IMO a typical case of "OMG she's so inspirational cause she says what she thinks, she's so funny because she's rude and doesn't care.." 1 year later people are tired of that and moved on.
                                                    Admittedly I don't know much about rap music, but I never saw any outstanding talent in her. The only thing I saw was an annoying mess of a person.
                                                    yet the lambs were begging her to be on the A no no remix for about six months lol. just because she said no yall hate her now.
                                                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Working...
                                                    X