This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    oh poor you. You have my sympathies. The last time I've heard a Necki sing was... when Obama was still president. thanx Jesus that the clown in wigs never caught on in my country. WE have our own clown-acts, like the most famous German girl band ever: The Amigas with their Slovenian #1 smash: Mein Lieblingstier ist die Bratwurst.
    I was talking about Cardinnilingus, although Onika was just as insufferable and omnipresent a few years ago.
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
      oh poor you. You have my sympathies. The last time I've heard a Necki sing was... when Obama was still president. thanx Jesus that the clown in wigs never caught on in my country. WE have our own clown-acts, like the most famous German girl band ever: The Amigas with their Slovenian #1 smash: Mein Lieblingstier ist die Bratwurst.
      omg you did not just call these two legends a 'clown-act'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
        omg you did not just call these two legends a 'clown-act'
        well, where is their 2nd album then? I was so addicted to Bratwurst and their smash hits from the million-selling smash album "Die Armbanduhr des Lebens"... Still... they don't have the critical acclaim and global resonance that German legend and Queen of Pop Uschi Blum had. I mean even Rolling Stone ranked Uschi as the biggest female artist of continental Europe of the 20th and 21st century.
        My Chart

Comment

• So, who has been looking for a Baccarat site?

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
            I think apparently these days many artists want to be 'raw', 'real' and 'authentic' - so these are all we got.

I'm not gonna lie though, I really like current R&B artists like The Weeknd, Khalid, H.E.R., Kehlani, etc. but I do miss the easy breezy singalong feels of 2000's R&B with simple lyrics which is why Ella Mai seems to be a breath of fresh air to me - like not everything has to be deep & serious, we just need some fun & simplicity.
            I legit miss hearing songs like this. Nothing extraordinary but you listen to this song once and the melody is stuck in your head

Comment

• That Dance Monkey song has to the worst song released since that Ed Sheeran lead single.
              BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
              98 - OUT

Comment

• It's a sweet coincidence that both Madonna and Mariah became worldwide superstars with their third albums, True Blue and Music Box.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                  It's a sweet coincidence that both Madonna and Mariah became worldwide superstars with their third albums, True Blue and Music Box.
                  The prophecy says... you're a flop and has-been if your debut album is your biggest success... oops.
                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                    It's a sweet coincidence that both Madonna and Mariah became worldwide superstars with their third albums, True Blue and Music Box.
                    And Celine with hers (her third English album anyway) - The Colour of My Love, an 18-million-selling masterpiece in balladry.

On the subject of Celine, how exceptionally talented and successful are she and the other big Canadian females from the 90s?! If you look at the biggest-selling female albums of the 90s (and pretty much of all-time), 4 of the top 5 are by Canadian female artists (Shania x 1, Alanis x 1, Celine x 2).

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                      I've always championed Dana Williams because her music is smooth and relaxing beyond belief. No ambitions, no grandeur, not the label's ventriloquist dummy, but just an artist doing her thing
                      Oh I know some of her stuff, very sweet and chill. Need to revisit her songs a bit.
                      last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                        I am so addicted to this channel.
                        Messi <3

I watched one video a couple of years ago, and I've kept getting suggestions from YouTube ever since - he's such a beautiful boy.

Comment

• yall are weird af for praising a channel of some russian guys petting some big predator cat
                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                            yall are weird af for praising a channel of some russian guys petting some big predator cat
                            Yeah I really disapprove. If you want a pet get a dog or a cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                              Yeah I really disapprove. If you want a pet get a dog or a cat.
                              I wanted a small pet chameleon, but I am kinda too lazy to be a good pet person
                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                And Celine with hers (her third English album anyway) - The Colour of My Love, an 18-million-selling masterpiece in balladry.

On the subject of Celine, how exceptionally talented and successful are she and the other big Canadian females from the 90s?! If you look at the biggest-selling female albums of the 90s (and pretty much of all-time), 4 of the top 5 are by Canadian female artists (Shania x 1, Alanis x 1, Celine x 2).
                                I'm embarrased to say i'm not very familiar with that album. Falling Into You was the album i learned and loved Céline and i believe it's the album that made her a worldwide superstar.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post

I'm embarrased to say i'm not very familiar with that album. Falling Into You was the album i learned and loved Céline and i believe it's the album that made her a worldwide superstar.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Joker is the best movie of the year, spread the word.
                                    98 - OUT

Comment

• On the other hand "Once Upon A Time In Hoollywood" was such a huge letdown. I was bored out of my mind watching it. My daddies Leo and Braddy let me down on that one. Welp at least we got that scene of Daddy Brad fixing the roof topless.
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

• WW sales*: @Madonna, Madame X 417,000 (total)
                                        WW sales*: @MariahCarey, Caution 191,000 (total)

Oh interesting.

Any thots @stevyy [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION] @NormiMalone @WEBofDESIRE @Goldmoney

98 - OUT

Comment

• My thoughts are: I don't care.

Comment

• @aRat, one of those records is viewed as being among the best records in the artist's discography, the other, while generally well received, is not.

Comment

• Proceed with Caution
                                              Last edited by spiritboy; Sun October 20, 2019, 15:06.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                WW sales*: @Madonna, Madame X 417,000 (total)
                                                WW sales*: @Kween, Caution 191,000 (total)

Oh interesting.

Any thots @stevyy [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION] @NormiMalone @WEBofDESIRE @Goldmoney
                                                Yt privilege
                                                Originally posted by beredy
                                                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• [MENTION=67436]WEBofDESIRE[/MENTION]: WOW, Mariah looks hot in that GIF!

Comment

• Mariah looks great for the last few years especially. She became more happy after divorcing Nick it seems and Bryan is good for her.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X