X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airwrecka
    replied

I promised Colbie I'd help her promote this, and I haven't done a very good job so far, so any budding songwriters out there, this is for you.

Leave a comment:

• Play
    replied
    Came back after some time and the forum looks like diddy's music career

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied
    Originally posted by MichielMC
    Originally posted by Noahh
    Lemme book Lenny Kravitz to perform for my birthday in February real quick.
    Judging u tbh!

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    Originally posted by Noahh
    Judging u tbh!

Leave a comment:

• Virgostar
    replied
    Yeah we have the "if you look younger than 25 then produce your ID" thing here too when it comes to alcohol (legal age being 18 here too). I haven't been ID' in that instance for some time though. I got carded a bit when in North America last year though.

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Mind you, it's nonsense really. I got ID'd the other day when I tried to buy alcohol in the supermarket and I'm 29.
    Welcome to my life. I get IDed on the stupidest things - once I tried to buy a Sims 2 expansion pack, and I got IDed for it, I shit you not I've also been told my ID was fake cos I looked too young to be the age I was :-?

Once an old lady in the mall yelled at me cos she thought I was skipping school... I was 23

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby

What on Earth would you need 25 years for to be able to buy it? Nuclear bomb?
    Haha you mean the Challenge 25 sticker? It's just a thing we have here to help retailers decide whether to ask for ID for alcohol / restricted items. The legal age is 18, but if they ask everyone who looks 25 or younger the theory is that they are more likely to catch under 18s. It used to be Challenge 21, but I think they upped it.

Mind you, it's nonsense really. I got ID'd the other day when I tried to buy alcohol in the supermarket and I'm 29.

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    I am so excited! Adam Lambert just announced he's coming back to Auckland for his Original High tour!! I AM SO THERE. The tickets are all $99, so I think it be general admission. The presale is on Monday for Visa card holders, and I have a Visa Debit card so I can get my ticket then woohoooooooooooo I love Adam so much, he's hands down my favourite singer, so I'm AMPED about this!! I saw him with Queen last year, but this will be my first time seeing him sing his own material. OMG so excited The show isn't till January though, a long time to wait

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by NothingFails
    I'm not a religious person, but if hell exists... all these f***ers will roast there
    Besides killing them by drowning, there's nothing wrong with it.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by mrlemonade
    hate it when I discover that I've been mispronouncing an English word my whole life
    decline was diss-line, vehicle was wisscldjkhdfj, etc
    pivotal was pie-vote-al :( the shame :(

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by mrlemonade
    hate it when I discover that I've been mispronouncing an English word my whole life
    decline was diss-line, vehicle was wisscldjkhdfj, etc

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

What on Earth would you need 25 years for to be able to buy it? Nuclear bomb?

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    I used to work at Walmart and even we hated the self-checkout scanners.
    i always avoid those. i am too afraid of doing something wrong.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    I used to work at Walmart and even we hated the self-checkout scanners.

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by Thriller
    Just put everything through as carrots or another cheap fruit/veg, so much easier
    Wayne is gonna bust yo a$$ for that comment.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Just put everything through as carrots or another cheap fruit/veg, so much easier

Leave a comment:

• toxicALIENS
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRager
    Toxic - I legit think you are good at this! Definitely should keep uploading!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww
    Thank you that makes me so happy

I really enjoy it, this is the first time in my life where I've found a hobby and I'm actually like I want to do this forever

Being a successful YouTuber is like my life dream (that's sad I know but)

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Toxic - I legit think you are good at this! Definitely should keep uploading!

Leave a comment:

• toxicALIENS
    replied
    Thanks for all your comments sorry if I'm not as active because I'm on holiday but I'm still conscious of letting my 36 subscribers ( ) down (please subscribe to me)

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Hehe, it made me laugh. I'm totally with you on the self-scan one.

Do you ever have that problem where you have something from the bakery and it's never on the search menu for bakery? Or you have some weird looking fruit or veg and you don't actually know what it's called to look it up?
    OH NO!

Do you then put something incorrect in?! :evil:

I don't think you people realise how much hassle this causes people like me!
    Of course not. I ask the self-scan assistant. For some reason, the bakery in my local Tesco sells stuff that isn't on the self-scan menu. :(

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Self checkouts are generally reliable and in high footfall stores, they are beneficial.

I agree though, they should never be a substitute for the human interaction we expect in shops.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    People workers >>> self-scanners

idk the point, is it supposed to be like more practical or faster or whatever? because I think it just ends up slower because people are confused, machines are confusing, everything is a mess. cashiers do it so much more quickly (and they get to have a job)

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Hehe, it made me laugh. I'm totally with you on the self-scan one.

Do you ever have that problem where you have something from the bakery and it's never on the search menu for bakery? Or you have some weird looking fruit or veg and you don't actually know what it's called to look it up?
    OH NO!

Do you then put something incorrect in?! :evil:

I don't think you people realise how much hassle this causes people like me!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X