Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate boy bands are the only ones I use. Give me Troop, After7, Next, etc. over Backstreet Boys, NSync and 98 Degrees any and every day
    She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      It's a sweet coincidence that both Madonna and Mariah became worldwide superstars with their third albums, True Blue and Music Box.
      Madonna was there with her second album actually, you dont sell 21 million copies unless you are already a global superstar.
      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION]
        Not Boyz II Negro
        Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
          To be honest, Janet Jackson is in an amazing position. She's filthy rich AND 'literally no one would ever talk about her'. As weird as that may sound, but it really helps not being in the focus of the media 24/7. In case of doubt, just ask Britney Spears about her experience in the late 00s!
          She has her legacy, her honorary awards, and her cash. She can truly enjoy her life as she wants to with less media coverage. That sounds like a great life to me.
          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
            Whos is Timmy94?
            He was basically GetBack, heppolo and Westen put together

Comment

• Speaking of Chocolate boybands, New Edition >>>>>>

Comment

• Love New Edition
                Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                  Wow. Beys XO is really one of the best pop songs of all time isn't it?
                  Girl please

Comment

Not even one the best Pop songs off the album.

Comment

• Oh, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]. Here, let Uncle Normi learn ya a few thangs

Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                      Speaking of Chocolate boybands, New Edition >>>>>>
                      The ULTIMATE chocolate boy band!! Not to mention the bonus bops we got from the solo careers of Bobby, Johnny, and Ralph. Oh, and this little ditty right hur

She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Double post
                        Last edited by NormiMalone; Tue October 22, 2019, 08:03.

Comment

• Another one
                          Last edited by NormiMalone; Tue October 22, 2019, 08:04.

Comment

• And another one
                            Last edited by NormiMalone; Tue October 22, 2019, 08:04.

Comment

• [MENTION=87686]NormiMalone[/MENTION] Yaas... You're quickly becoming a fav of mine here

Comment

• double post, ugh
                                Last edited by DOSSOME; Tue October 22, 2019, 08:24.

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                                  And another one
                                  Boybands and another one and another one
                                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

It's one of her most bland and basic songs imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                      I doubt you'll get any help from [MENTION=37022]SawyerHewitt[/MENTION] , he's a Charmbracelet stan
                                      Who dares to come for Charmy? I'ma cut y'all!
                                      Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                        Who dares to come for Charmy? I'ma cut y'all!
                                        What about people using the acronym GOAT too loosely? What’s the real GOAT sis?
                                        Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                                          Here, let Uncle Normi learn ya a few thangs
                                          Hot

Anyway Ill check them out after work. Judging from the Screencaps there are many cuties there.
                                          DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Which one of yall goats did this? [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION] [MENTION=87686]NormiMalone[/MENTION] [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=67436]WEBofDESIRE[/MENTION] [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION]
                                            DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

• Whoever that is deserves an award

Comment

• Nah. The lambs aren't really anti-Madge, more indifferent. Now, there is one lady out there that does rile the lambs up more than others... I think her name starts with a J and ends with a Ho, but the more I think about it the less I remember her.

Comment

• ukmix has been exceptionall bitchy today... with all the not-working and so on. wow. this is literally the 2nd or so post i could squeeze in, between all the freezes and site-failures. nice.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• Double post, ofcourse.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X