This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    ukmix has been exceptionall bitchy today... with all the not-working and so on. wow. this is literally the 2nd or so post i could squeeze in, between all the freezes and site-failures. nice.
    It's a mess. Sucks all the fun out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
      It's a mess. Sucks all the fun out of it.
      Just a minute ago... I tried to post something... and guess what... the site crashed yet again. Maybe this message won't make it or maybe it will... but what is the point really? [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] should get this fixed asap... it's been like this since the transition... I mean when will it stop?
      My Chart

Comment

• I don't know how the site is hosted (was on a Vultr IP before the software change), but their is a resource shortage with the current setup. Likely an IO wait/CPU/RAM/ issue, one way or the other the hosting platform can't handle the DB queries.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Which one of yall goats did this? [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION] [MENTION=87686]NormiMalone[/MENTION] [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=67436]WEBofDESIRE[/MENTION] [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION]
          Plot twist: It was actually spiritsis.
          Originally posted by abi on GOAT
          You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• Imagine hooking up with someone you really feel, you're so into each other that you start undressing right from the living room. You reach the bedroom and realize you forgot the lube and conds in your trousers in the living room. Of course you rush for them. Getting back, his phone is ringing inside his trousers in the living room, he goes to check it. His momma is having a stroke. He quickly dresses and leaves you there with your sorry face and worthless lube... Kinda how Kmix feels today :evil:

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
              Imagine hooking up with someone you really feel, you're so into each other that you start undressing right from the living room. You reach the bedroom and realize you forgot the lube and conds in your trousers in the living room. Of course you rush for them. Getting back, his phone is ringing inside his trousers in the living room, he goes to check it. His momma is having a stroke. He quickly dresses and leaves you there with your sorry face and worthless lube... Kinda how Kmix feels today :evil:

Comment

Which one of yall goats did this? [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION] [MENTION=87686]NormiMalone[/MENTION] [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=67436]WEBofDESIRE[/MENTION] [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION]
                OMG but why does she look like a Sinatra stan tho?

Comment

• I'm too white y'all... I love Bon Iver. Now it's out. Don't hate me.
                  My Chart

Comment

Just a minute ago... I tried to post something... and guess what... the site crashed yet again. Maybe this message won't make it or maybe it will... but what is the point really? @Wayne should get this fixed asap... it's been like this since the transition... I mean when will it stop?
                    You probably tried to post one of your tacky personal charts full of dusty men and women so the forum did god's work by BLOCKING your ass

BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                    98 - OUT

Comment

• [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] I'm not even a Madonna hater and I wouldn't have even noticed that picture if I'd walk by.
                      I might have drawn a mustache if it was Xtina though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                        [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] I'm not even a Madonna hater and I wouldn't have even noticed that picture if I'd walk by.
                        I might have drawn a mustache if it was Xtina though.

yass. Xtine always gets a moustache from me too. (or a d!ck).
                        My Chart

Comment

You probably tried to post one of your tacky personal charts full of dusty men and women so the forum did god's work by BLOCKING your ass
                          I'd love for you to leave a comment. <3 do it. NOW.
                          My Chart

Comment

• for [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]

My 10 Most played albums that were released in 2019 (up until week 42/2019)

01.(01) - 2.607 - Under The Radar Volume, 3 - Robbie Williams
                            02.(02) - 2.277 - Western Stars - Bruce Springsteen
                            03.(03) - 1.622 - UnfurI - Ry x
                            04.(04) - 1.564 - Sing To Me Instead - Ben Platt
                            05.(05) - 1.562 - Madame X - Madonna
                            06.(06) - 1.463 - Lexicon - Will Young
                            07.(07) - 1.360 - Thank You, Next - Ariana Grande
                            08.(08) - 1.294 - Wasteland Baby - Hozier
                            09.(09) - 1.245 - Head Above Water - Avril Lavigne
                            10.(10) - 1.216 - When We All Fall Asleep, Where do we Go? - Bliie Eilish
                            My Chart

Comment

• "Old hag, has been" i'm living

She forgot "crypt keeper"
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

for [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]

Did GOAT break the record for most weeks at #1?
                                Originally posted by abi on GOAT
                                You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

yass. Xtine always gets a moustache from me too. (or a d!ck).

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                    Did GOAT break the record for most weeks at #1?
                                    I used to like GOAT when I was in 8th grade and the song USED to be popular. Now... nah. Miss Carey has better GOATS... like GML her best song ever and the best song by anyone ever.
                                    My Chart

Comment

• How could you [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION], that one album on your list just isn't right.

Comment

• BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                        98 - OUT

Comment

• How could you [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION], that one album on your list just isn't right.

Comment

• BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

98 - OUT

Comment

98 - OUT

Comment

• We're not boarding

Comment

Just a minute ago... I tried to post something... and guess what... the site crashed yet again. Maybe this message won't make it or maybe it will... but what is the point really? [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] should get this fixed asap... it's been like this since the transition... I mean when will it stop?
                                                    Things should hopefully be a bit better now? I've disabled some of our plugins and made some other database tweaks.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X